PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a good butt plug?

undies
Sep 9, 2008, 8:27 AM
I've just bought a smallish butt plug off the internet. It feels lovely inside me, and walking is a whole new experience now. However, after a while it just slips out and I can forsee an embarrassing situation if I happened to be in company and it fell out of my trouser leg.

can anyone recommend a type that is both comfortable and sexy that will stay in place without the need to keep sitting down?

Thanks Michelle

Piercedone
Sep 9, 2008, 9:21 AM
Yes! I love my Tantus silicon "Ryder." I have been able to wear it for a few hours while walking. It takes some practice to keep it in at first but once it's there for 15 minutes or so, it stays. The material is great. I got mine through www.smittenkittenonline.com. Enjoy!

cand86
Sep 9, 2008, 10:39 PM
I don't think you'd have much of a problem of "losing it" if you wore a pair of tightie-whities over it, but if you wanted to really be secure, you could always try a butt plug harness:

http://www.bdsmstore.com/productcart/pc/cat65.asp

As for the butt plug itself, there are so many out there, all of them good in different ways . . .

bigredpigdriver
Sep 10, 2008, 2:36 AM
one thats big!!!!:tongue:

its just me
Sep 10, 2008, 9:36 AM
I bought a set of 3 plugs some time back. Small, Med and OMG. I start with the small (duh) and work up to the OMG. Small and Med won't stay in when i walk around but the OMG does. I need to start with the smaller ones to work up to OMG. OMG starts at about 1 1/2 inches tapers up to about 5 inches around at the fat part and then tapers down again to 2 inches where it attached to a flat plate. That plug stays in for a long time but not forever, it'll start to work out too.

Tight undies might work for a while...but i'm not sure they'd hold against the pressure of it coming out during an extended period...that harness looks interesting but i'm not sure you'd want to walk through airport security with it on,,,,,LOL..also may show through clothes too.

I'd like to know if someone has any experience walking around with a plug in...i'd like to do it but not sure if it'll stay in all the time. Can't risk having it fall out when i'm walking down the hall at work.

undies
Sep 11, 2008, 9:31 AM
Thanks for the replies, very helpful. I've become quite used to the smallish one, and am now attempting the next size up. What a great feeling of fullness. It's made of lovely softish black rubber, and after a while quite comfortable. Reminds me somewhat of the old song about candles, sung to the tune of "All the nice girls love a Sailor".

All the nice gurls love a candle, love a candle and it's wick,
For there's something about a candle, that reminds them of a prick.
Nice and greasy, slips up easy,
It's a nice gurl's pride and joy.
While she's walking along the front, with a candle up her cunt,
Sailor boy! Gurl Ahoy!

michelle:tong: