PDA

View Full Version : Am I?

Laura_the_explorer
Sep 8, 2008, 10:25 PM
i just need some advice

i dont know if im bisexule or not

i fantasize about girls more than guys but my boyfriend doesn't know

when im with him and want to make sure i get happy i think of girls usualy just girl girl but sometimes just a girl by herself

i dont like to look at naked guys exept my boyfriend and im very happy with him

could this be cuz i grew up without a dad and 6 sisters?
or could it be cause when i was little i played doctor a lot with the other kids i knew and made my best girl friend kiss me cuz we were under missletoe?

im still in highschool and i dont dont want anyone to know so i dont know where to turn

ive been with lots of guys but i have been with a girl before and i still think of her from time to time

ive also heard that hetro women can think of girls and get turned on but not be bi or lez

can anyone help me?

sexycocksucker
Sep 8, 2008, 10:50 PM
oh my laura the explorer from the gd?
my oh my.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 9, 2008, 2:37 AM
You are still in High School? In a site where you have to be 18 to join...?
There are other sites out there for young people to go to be with people of their own ages. Perhaps one of those would be better suited for you, Sweetie. :}
Cat

Laura_the_explorer
Sep 9, 2008, 2:29 PM
no i am 18 i just turned 18 3 months ago and i got held back my freshman year so i really am old enogh to use this site

darkeyes
Sep 9, 2008, 3:10 PM
You are still in High School? In a site where you have to be 18 to join...?
There are other sites out there for young people to go to be with people of their own ages. Perhaps one of those would be better suited for you, Sweetie. :}
Cat
Can believe 'er ok Cat..wos 18 years an 9 months old wen me let High School..or u lot not stay at high school that long??:tong:

Mind u..'er spellin an stuff leave lil bit 2 b desired..mayb she 'as er own version a Franspeak..tee hee:bigrin:

wilub4me
Sep 10, 2008, 11:56 AM
there is nothing wrong with the feelings you have ,ur only asking if ur bi not gay ,,and still you should not stand down and later regret it ,,these days ur not a bad person for wanting to be with someone of the say sex,,as long as ur safe and no harm to either enjoy enjoy sex cause it is good stuff

Laura_the_explorer
Sep 10, 2008, 7:19 PM
thank u wil i guess i just was freaking out

there is a girl i like and i know she likes girls too and i really want to be with her not just cuz shes pretty but cuz she is attractive on the inside but i dont know how to tell my boyfriend i'm afraid hes just gonna suggest a 3some cuz he thinks those are hot and wouldnt understand why i want to do it not cuz its a cool thing to do but cuz i want to know if im really bi or what

does anybody know how to bring up that subject in a way that woudnt make the other person just wanna do it cuz its bragging rites?

still_shy
Sep 11, 2008, 9:23 AM
I'm pretty sure if that's the way your bf would react then he's not the right guy for you...then again, at that age, boys are remarkably immature when it comes to sex (not all boys, mind you...but a good portion of them)