PDA

View Full Version : hi...New members here.

toy4candy
Sep 7, 2008, 1:48 PM
Wow. Glad we found this site. We just wanted to say hello to everyone out there!

bamberggm
Sep 7, 2008, 3:51 PM
Welcome to the site. You'll find it to be full of very supportive and helpful people.

mrplayfuluk
Sep 7, 2008, 4:02 PM
Hi glad you found us.. its like the world really you'll find the good the bad and the mad but there is a lot of fun in the forums if you step over the odd troll...

Minxy
Sep 7, 2008, 4:05 PM
Hello.... Im new too :)

welcome and have fun :)

welickit
Sep 7, 2008, 4:09 PM
We are older than dirt but always here to say Welcome and help if we can. :bipride:

AFTER9
Sep 7, 2008, 4:18 PM
Hey neighbors welcome to you. I hope you enjoy your stay. So far this is a awesome corner of the net for me.

JoeErl
Sep 7, 2008, 5:37 PM
Welcome from an ex-Wisconsinite stuck in Oklahoma. You will find everything you are looking for here. :)

tempest4all
Sep 7, 2008, 5:50 PM
Welcome from SE Wisco! Hope to see some photos soon (remember is always better to give than recieve):tongue:

julieta.veronica
Sep 7, 2008, 9:27 PM
Hi =) I'm fresh new here... I signed up less than an hour ago >.< and I'm very excited I did... This site looks fun! Hope I can make some friends soon ;)
Any tips on how to really enjoy this site?

12voltman59
Sep 7, 2008, 9:49 PM
As one of the longer term members here--I want to welcome all of you who are just discovering this site---I hope you enjoy it and it helps you in understanding this part of yourself and all---

One thing to be mindful of, not to put a damper on your coming here--but as more of an "FYI" sorta thing--we do have this rather persistent troll who likes to attack the site---he had been inactive for the past month or so--thanks in part to Drew and company taking swift action to nip the person's attacks "in the bud!"

The attacks also sort of follow a pattern--like the person is on his meds for a time and is stablized-then he gets off them and goes wacked again--then his fixation and obsession with this site comes to the fore and like dah Ahhhnoolds terminator character---he comes vvvvvbbacckkk!!

I just wanted to let ya know-- don't take his postings too seriously if you see them----and hopefully he will not use his new line of attack on you---sending you nasty gram emails using the name of some of the other long term and (hopefully, generally) respected people on the site that he seems to hate---myself included.

If you are around long enough and pay attention--it becomes readily clear in short order that our beloved troll has returned yet again under his latest name--with the number of names he has used thus far that are approaching between 20 and 30 such names.

Well-once again--welcome and enjoy the site.

Sorry that we do have at least a few not quite right individuals--but then they are pretty much everywhere in the world---virtual and real!

JoeErl
Sep 7, 2008, 10:29 PM
Welcome Julieta.Veronica. Thanks for the heads up on the Troll 12Volt. Have been catching up on some of the earlier postings. Hope all the new members take the opportunity to read them. :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 7, 2008, 11:23 PM
Big waves to all of the New Folks who have joined us. I have only been here little over a year, and I have to tell you, it feels like home .:}
Feel free to post, share, ask questions, and come into chat and get to know us. In chat we get a little crazy but its all in fun, and many times for stress relief, for laughter can be Very theraputic..lol
Welome to ya'll!
Everybody's Cat

iksol
Sep 8, 2008, 6:06 PM
Hey there other new people :D
I'm new too, just signed up about 40 min ago .. seems interesting site so looking forward to get to know people here :)

angelrose1955
Sep 8, 2008, 6:41 PM
Welcome to the group....there are a lot of great people here...a very caring and loving "family"...hope you enjoy your time with us
AngelRose

onewhocares
Sep 8, 2008, 7:24 PM
Welcome.....Welcome

31cho
Sep 8, 2008, 7:31 PM
Wow. Glad we found this site. We just wanted to say hello to everyone out there!

Hello there and welcome to the site.Rember always have fun from cho&vitt:tongue:

Rudy75
Sep 8, 2008, 10:48 PM
Hi Everybody!

I just joined and I think this is all so wonderful. I have a steady boyfriend, and I date women too. Now I will have other folks to share with.

Rambigent
Sep 8, 2008, 11:59 PM
Welcome to all the new members! :bigrin:

curious44
Sep 9, 2008, 7:57 AM
Hi Everybody,
I am also a new member. If you are interested, I've put some personal stuff in my profile. I'll participate in the forums when I have something to contribute. So far I've read some interesting stuff. There appears to be a fair amount of political stuff on this site. I have strong political opinions too but probably won't contribute to those threads. Anal sex, oral sex, lubes, hearing of your experiences and sharing mine,etc, that's why I'm here.:)
curious44

AFTER9
Sep 9, 2008, 8:48 AM
I see Wisconsin is listed more than once here:)

I'm liking that

☠Tüff Littl3 ÇοOkiÊ☠
Sep 12, 2008, 2:44 AM
hi im neu too. :]

Argent 11
Sep 12, 2008, 10:49 AM
Same here just recently joined. And .... I am already meeting a couple in Escondido Saturday night. I will let you know how it goes, I am so excited
and nervous I can hardly sleep :)

Rambigent
Sep 13, 2008, 1:24 AM
Wow cjwolf, you work fast! Good luck and I hope you are well rested for your meeting! ;)

Welcome!

guycurious
Sep 13, 2008, 6:15 AM
I'm moving to Wisconsin !!

jollyrover
Sep 13, 2008, 8:02 PM
I'm older than dirt too, but am bi with many good miles in my portfolio being bi. Its the only way to go.
Jollyrover

raistkit
Sep 14, 2008, 9:40 AM
welcome: raist and kit here, glad you are here, have fun and explore.

raist and kit