PDA

View Full Version : It's backkkkkk

angelrose1955
Sep 6, 2008, 3:43 PM
Just to let you know...the troll is back ...whorse is his name and signing his email as...onewhocares....haven't seen any posts on here from him, so am assuming that Drew and Co. are on their toes...thanks guys..just wish I could block him from sending his nasty emails...trying to break shameless and I up...that will never happen...he sounds like he/she/it is getting desperate now...me thinks he/she/it is jealous perhaps?? Don't know, but thought I would give ya the heads up
AngelRose

vittoria
Sep 6, 2008, 3:56 PM
the douche tried using my name as a signature in one of its emails to cherokee earlier

such tactics and ploys!:rolleyes:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 6, 2008, 6:29 PM
Sad that someone has soo much time on their hands that they have to use other peoples names to try and get some attention. lol Waiting to see if "My" name comes up on one of his Hate Mails, and that's what this bullshit is. Not to mention ignorance.
Cat

bamberggm
Sep 6, 2008, 8:37 PM
Well if your getting attention then you must be special. I got a response in my old earlier thread from him.

usedbear1950
Sep 7, 2008, 7:27 PM
:(GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr!

Despicable behavior to use anyone's name and to use my friend Belle's name angers me. Of course this douche bag hides behind his anonymity that a web site affords him/her.

Thank you for alerting us to this issue and thank you again and again Drew for your diligence.

ur ever lovin'
usedbear

12voltman59
Sep 7, 2008, 9:33 PM
Just to let you know...the troll is back ...whorse is his name and signing his email as...onewhocares....haven't seen any posts on here from him, so am assuming that Drew and Co. are on their toes...thanks guys..just wish I could block him from sending his nasty emails...trying to break shameless and I up...that will never happen...he sounds like he/she/it is getting desperate now...me thinks he/she/it is jealous perhaps?? Don't know, but thought I would give ya the heads up
AngelRose

To Angel: Onewhocares is not the troll-like some--the troll has appropriated her name in order to so discension and such--this person doing this is really nothing less than reprehensible--but I guess that applying normal logic to this person does not work since he or she is obviously a very disturbed person.

Now-Onewhocares is about one of the best people you would ever want to meet in the virtual or real world--

onewhocares
Sep 8, 2008, 6:44 PM
First I want to thank Volty, Angel and Bear for coming to my defense. I am in actuality not too concerned as those who truely know me, know I would never do something to hurt others.

I DO feel sad for the troll what a pathetic life they must have.

This is just another example how we really are a family.,..comiing to the aide of another.

Belle