PDA

View Full Version : Finding Relationships

bamberggm
Sep 5, 2008, 8:42 PM
My fiance and I are looking for out first threesome with another male. Having searched the chat rooms and alot of internet websites it seems impossible to find anyone in our area that is willing to put in the time and effort to become our lover not to mention friend. I was wondering if anyoe out there has had simular problems or could point me in the right direction.

onewhocares
Sep 5, 2008, 9:06 PM
Oh my...I can relate more than you know....as I believe many of us here can. Searching for and establishing a relationship with a man who wants to be a confidant, friend, lover is SO hard. It seems that most men what we have met want to, or they say they want to be involved but when push comes to shove, they seem to lack the commitment to communicate, find time and not have second thoughts of being with you. But as much I want to give up...I know he is out there...I just have to find him. NEVER give up dear man.

Belle

bamberggm
Sep 5, 2008, 9:09 PM
I'm sure he is out there but where exactly do you recommend looking? Hell my wife is hot as hell and i'm good looking to but i cant seem to land any. Can you suggest a different lure to cast?

onewhocares
Sep 5, 2008, 9:41 PM
Well, I guess I can not speak as a hot as hell woman....I am just plain ole blonde from Boston here. I am not much to look at, but what I do posess is a fine personality, caring heart, a devotion to friend, comical at times, naivee even more. I never ever would consider "luring" anyone to be very honest. I am what I say I am and want to develop a friendship first with some. If a person is just concerned with looks only....man...I am doomed.

Belle

Claude Terwilliger
Sep 5, 2008, 9:46 PM
It is more difficult today than in the 70s when we swingers had less concerns.
The same hot and cold aspect of responding individuals hasn't changed. Older (50+) males are probably the best--they don't have as much to prove and usually have experience that sets a 3sum at ease. The problem with that group is that they are generally attached and evenif they are available to play without s pouses may not be acceptable to you because of their existing relationship. I'll bet that with diligence, you will find house parties that wil introduce you to what you want in a group setting with less risk.

Good Luck

bamberggm
Sep 5, 2008, 9:49 PM
You have me mistaken. I cant even get interest from guys who are of ill reput. What i ment by luring was weather or not you knew of any websites or chatrooms where icould meet people. Cuz my luck so far is dismal.

GfandNewbie
Sep 5, 2008, 10:10 PM
Filling out your profile is very helpful in letting people know what exactly you are looking for...

bamberggm
Sep 5, 2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks did that and uploaded some pics of myself.

IanGray
Sep 6, 2008, 12:17 PM
Thanks did that and uploaded some pics of myself.

Just cnecked your profile. Nice pics! Although it is my intention not to get involved with a 3sum because of lack of experience, I feel tempted to reconsider. The distance is a problem though. :)

bigredpigdriver
Sep 6, 2008, 2:10 PM
It took us a bit before we were able to get a few bi guys and gal to play with...there are alot of flakes out there, but please dont lower your standards, set your guidelines and stick to them...make sure your both agree on the the new player...heck we keep getting guys thats say they are bi...but dont even look my hubby...so now we are getting pretty good at spoting the loosers...we have beeen swingers for about 10 years now...so we have a pretty good base to pick from, but we try to add a few playmates now and then...wefound that we chat with them frist on line and phone...meet for the first time but tell the others no sex, that way there no pressure, and then if it works set up a date, if not you can walk away...oh if you get out to cali look us up your cute...side bar: I (wife) would love to see you g/f;)

bamberggm
Sep 6, 2008, 8:34 PM
Added a pic of her to my profile.