PDA

View Full Version : tattoos

huneypot
Dec 31, 2005, 1:50 AM
comic sansAll of u who know me know that im a tattoo idolizer and have met loads in the room with tatts , so thought (well actually it was 12volts idea but shhhhh) it would be cool to have a spot to post our pics and admire each other immensly. so ive started off with my fav 1. its a tribal design on my left shoulder
hope to see loads of lovely 1s
thanks

actually ive just posted this previewd this an not sure if the pic is showin if ive botched it up which would be just like me, maybe someone can help

actually ill add a bit of flavour with my cheeky 1 aswell or 2

bigregory
Dec 31, 2005, 2:17 AM
I would love to get a barbed wire ring on my bicep,
there are so many diffrent ones.
Anyone got any pics of cool ones???

huneypot
Dec 31, 2005, 2:21 AM
greg ill search for ya, i know some good sites. get back to ya soon as

huneypot
Dec 31, 2005, 2:38 AM
hope this helps greg

3naib
Dec 31, 2005, 2:41 AM
best i can do... :eek:

arana
Dec 31, 2005, 2:50 AM
http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239

Here's the link to a previous tattoo thread posted here. :tong:

3naib
Dec 31, 2005, 2:51 AM
...and my all time fave! (beat THIS one RAY!!!! LOL!)

huneypot
Dec 31, 2005, 3:27 AM
ow dear what have i started lol keep em rollin plz

huneypot
Dec 31, 2005, 3:48 AM
check this 1 he he

codybear3
Dec 31, 2005, 12:21 PM
Hi honeypot...a thread had been put out before an I stated what I had but never showed any pics. Since I don't have any readily available, I will do so befor the day ends and post them here. I, too, love tattoos and wish yo see some of the tat people on this site actually have... :tongue:

Here it goes:
Left arm: cross & rose with tribal wrap around and my name in Viking Runes
Right arm: Harley-Davidson shield & wings w/ tribal wrap around & my wifes name in Viking Runes
Back: Flying Dragon on right shoulder and a four leaf clover in honor of my son born on St. Pattys Day
Left leg: Tribal vampire skull right leg: Vampire skull
Right ankle: A unique tribal. It happens to be Tribes-men wearing grass skirts and all linking to one another holding spears....

Biboz49
Dec 31, 2005, 12:57 PM
We've been searching for a tribal type design for lower back for my gf. After many searches on the net we still can't find any that we find interesting. If anyone has any please post them.

Ratchick
Dec 31, 2005, 1:29 PM
3naib's PIc of the penis tatoo is the coolest I have ever seen.
I wish I could see that one in person.

-RC

rayosytruenos
Dec 31, 2005, 1:44 PM
...and my all time fave! (beat THIS one RAY!!!! LOL!)Lol... It's one of my favourites too, but I wouldn't be able to go to the gym or the beach with that...

I was going to initiate a thread for naughty tattooes, as we have had here some other thread about normal tattooes... but you stole my main pic... lol

I don't think I would be able to bear all the needle work required to do such vivid representation of a dragon (which is also one of my favourite motives for tattooes). By the way, the last one it's a guy playing with a probe up inside his tattoed dick... ouch!!! I cannot almost bear the swap from my regular check-up, free of STD...

By the way, 3naib, cheeky pic of yours... mmmm ...thank you for the bonus sight!!! :drool:

12voltman59
Dec 31, 2005, 2:06 PM
I posted the pic of my poor lonely tattoo--but it is going to get some friends in the future---once before on here.

I have been so pleased with it--I put it in a place where it is not readily visilble and now I wish that I had put it in a more visible locale. It is located on the outside of my right thigh.

Since the cross has the ying-yang symbol in the middle--I love the concept of "balancing the energies"--my next one will go on my left outer thigh--and from there--my next ones will go on my arms.

For my next tatt, I want it to be a Leo astrological sign, but have not found one I care all that much for either in some shops or online---anybody a good graphics person? I do abstract art but my ability to draw is very limited.

It goes without saying--Rayo finds the most amazing pics--I got bit once before on one of Rayos pics--but I guess I will bite again--if the pic of that light or whatever it is down the guy's tube is for real--that has to be mighty painful!!!! :yikes2: :yikes2: :yikes2:

rayosytruenos
Dec 31, 2005, 2:56 PM
[...] I got bit once before on one of Rayos pics--but I guess I will bite again--if the pic of that light or whatever it is down the guy's tube is for real--that has to be mighty painful!!!! :yikes2: :yikes2: :yikes2:

Lol... :bigrin: Nope, this one is for real. Some people really like to put things up inside their urethras... There is nothing in this world that has not been tried yet... I think... :tong:

One of the variations of that technique is that, instead of just plain sounds, they put electrodes up inside and in some other areas to give themselves an electric stimulation... Well, this is just a first look at the electrostimulation world... I'll just look for some more real sounds in action...

rayosytruenos
Dec 31, 2005, 3:21 PM
[...] I got bit once before on one of Rayos pics--but I guess I will bite again--if the pic of that light or whatever it is down the guy's tube is for real--that has to be mighty painful!!!! :yikes2: :yikes2: :yikes2:

I like your tattoo, Voltie!

If you thought it was a trick, here you have some more pics on how some play hard... ouch!!!

FSJeepguy
Dec 31, 2005, 5:43 PM
I am not tatooed myself but like seeing well done ones on both men and women. I really like seeing the ones that don't show when they have their clothes on (hint, hint Huney) :bigrin:

Jennz
Jan 1, 2006, 2:04 AM
here's a cool tat i saw on www.nesfilter.org

12voltman59
Jan 1, 2006, 2:34 PM
here's a cool tat i saw on www.nesfilter.org

Definitely a wild tattoo--would anyone here be so bold and wild to actually have such a scene permanently placed on their body? I want more tatts--but I have to say that I would never get one like that.... :yikes2: :yikes2: Thanks for the compliment about my tatt Rayo--when I look at the picture of it--I realize just how good of job the artist did on it--I am bummed that the shop he worked at is gone and I have no way of finding out if he is still around my area.

Ratchick
Jan 1, 2006, 3:47 PM
I have two tatoos. One I want to cover-up but I can't find a deccent tatoo artist. Philly is full of these guys making a wuick buck off of how trendy it has become to get a tatoo. I call them "Name writers". Guys who tatoo people's names all day and have no interest in tatting anything genuine or original because ti woudl be more effort then a original piece.

I had a guy who did this kickass elf on my back 10 years ago, but he disappeared one week after the tat 'cause the cheapass owner of the shop hated how he had people comming to him for long involved pieces.
I have this Tatoo I got when I was 21 and newly married that sux now 'cause I got when I was married and my EX hubby has the same one. BAD memories there. But, I wouldn't trust those South Street Jokers to go near my skin.
Not only do they lack skillz, but they charge $200/hr and up for crappy work.

Oh well....
RC

tatooedpunk
Jan 1, 2006, 6:16 PM
Hi Hunny tried to post pics of my tattoos but files to big there is one on my profile will try to post more

huneypot
Jan 2, 2006, 1:34 AM
Tattoodpunk,
i have that trouble all the time with so man sites, but!!!!!!
Irfanview, came to my rescue,
its free software available at download.com which simply allows u 2 resize images to fit on the web, excellent tool, my ass would not b here only for it :eek:
Vol i love the tattoo, as u say excellent work went into that 1. an 3naib i cant stop starin at ur ass :rolleyes: sorry! :bigrin:
the eh 1 of the woman screaming or what ever shes doin :eek: em an ideas where on the bod that is(gets glasses)? :oh: mmmm cant say id ever have something like that done, not my kinda thing but i do love to see them and the fantastic work that went into them, tatts for me mean so much, a way of expressing urself through art on ur body, for me its a way of reflectng who u are and whats in ur heart. i know i have a couple of cheek 1s for fun but all my tattoos have a very deep meanng for me and i dont get them done without much thought and deliberation and a lot of waiting to be sure, i have to say im gettng nervous now cause i have 10 and still no intention of stoping but i dont want to be covered from head to toe, i want to keep them tasteful and clear,i must say the decisions are getting more and more difficult.the next 1 i am getting i have ready for over 6 months but find myself so nervous, so i wait.......................................
maybe u all could give me ur thoughts on it!
its an ancient greek quotation by socretes. it says" the nearer i am to nothing, the closer i am to the gods"
i plan to get it done on the right side of my back going vertical from my shoulder down
for me it combines my buddhist beliefs with my philosophical outlook on life. ive put a plain txt version up. let me know what u think plzs :) ow ive put up the 1 that prob means the most to me 2. its in irish and it says "le gra mathair","with love mother" i got it done 4 years ago for my mam who died when i was 10 :(

bmett
Jan 2, 2006, 11:15 AM
looks like some great tatoos check out bmett there are two , and i can send more if intersted

chopperbuilder
Jan 2, 2006, 1:58 PM
I have a few tattoos and most likely will never have enough.
Pics on my profile
Peace.

Michael623
Jan 8, 2006, 12:04 AM
Hi Huney! I told you I would post these. The sun was done this afternoon.

Michael

southflsteve
Jan 8, 2006, 4:23 AM
Lovin the fact that you all are posting your tatts...here's mine..the shamrock is on the back of my neck, the barcode is my right forearm, the cross is my left arm soon to be a full celtic/norse sleeve, the ankh is my right arm soon to have a winged scarab behind it, and the kanji is my outer right calf. Need a great tattoo site? www.tattoofinder.com

sexymicouple
Jan 8, 2006, 9:56 AM
here are our tats:

meteast chick
Jan 8, 2006, 2:50 PM
Hi huney...I don't have any pics readily available but here's a description:

I have an orange crab w/outline on my right foot...I am a July/Cancer baby, and I wanted to honor that but Cancer birthdays are limited, didn't want to get 69, didn't think the grandkids would appreciate it when I'm 70, and getting the word Cancer would be a bad omen in my opinion.

My first tat was a b/w approx 5" long Celtic sword w/purple dragon heads for handles on my lower back. It used to have a pentagram on top but the tat artist screwed up and made it a black orb instead. When I was talking about doing it my friend joked that I should get a knife in my back...I loved the idea. It's supposed to mean something like wisdom, bravery and health but frankly I forget. The fun of it is when I wear lowriders, people think its a cross and it gives me a great reason to pull down my pants. If I get any pics I'll post'em.

huneypot
Jan 8, 2006, 10:05 PM
thanks a million all, :)
they are great,just great.
Micheal the sun is fabulous, fantastic work and wonderful colour,
nothing like that feeling of a new tattoo, now u have me on the edge of my seat till i get my next 1
thanks again all :three:

Huney
xxx

huneypot
Jan 8, 2006, 10:07 PM
OW BTW i have a lill secret
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i heard that kate has a tat tof an irish elf with his tongue out in a certain cheeky place :bigrin:
dont tell a soul ;)

smurf111978
Jan 9, 2006, 12:25 PM
Great tatts folks

I love your celtic flame design Huney its the Bollocks!!!

As some of you know I'm a big Lord of the Rings fan so I'd like something lotr/elvish inspired maybe somthing celtic as well. I have a maori friend who has fantastic tattoo's, many which have a meaning, I would like to get a small maori design done too to show my respect of the maori people and love of everything Kiwi.

Down side is I'm highly anti-coagulated and only have to look at a razor to bleed so Im not sure if getting at tatt done wud be a wise move. Has any1 done or know of any 1 else have tatts done whilst anti-coagulated?

Love & hugs
Smurfie

Tastemybuds
Jan 9, 2006, 1:17 PM
Hello everyone Im new here and just wanted to post my opinion about tattoos. I have 4 of them myself and think they are addicting. I just love tattoos and think they are sexy! I cant Imagine what it felt like to have the one done on his penis.....Ouch! Im sure I will have a few more before Im done. Im posting pics of the ones I have.......P.S. I think this site is awsome!

12voltman59
Jan 9, 2006, 2:20 PM
For those in the US and have happened to watch both of the shows on cable about two different tattoo shops--one in Miami and the other in Las Vegas--I was wondering which of the two is your favorite? Mine is "Miami Ink"--they had an episode last night where the guys headed to Hawaii and had a chance to meet an Hawaiian who does tatts in the old school Polynesian form--with instruments fashioned from sharp natural items and is tapped into the skin by hand.

The guys both had the man tatt them in true Hawaiian style ---it was cool to see these new school guys get to meet a true tattoo master doing tattooing in the way it has been done for thousands of years in the islands of the Pacific...the tatts they got looked great and it would be an honor to get a tatt from someone like that man--a spiritual leader of his people.

Those guys on "Inked" have too much bullshit and drama going on----

arana
Jan 9, 2006, 6:55 PM
I love the girl on Miami Ink. I haven't seen the Vegas one, I think. There is another I've seen but don't know where they are located so maybe that's them. They're pretty good too.

codybear3
Jan 9, 2006, 8:46 PM
Both Miami Ink (in Miami, of course) and Inked (in Vegas) are good shows and for different reasons, or so I say...Miami Ink in more into the "being a family" with each other. The girl Arana is probably talking about is Kat. She is a cutie that came in to help out the guys at Miami Ink when Darren broke his arm slipping on a small oil slick at a gas station. Inked is more into the wierd business the walks in from the streets of Vegas. They had a transsexual get a tattoo on one episode and she/he was a hottie. Pretty dainty face and hooters that went all the way to Christmas and back. But on Inked, I like Monica. She was on at the beggining of the show before she broke up with the co-owner, Thomas. Anyways, they are both good shows and all the artists are superb. I am waiting to see how good the Asian guy in Miami, (Yoshi, I think) turns out as a tattooist...Some FYI folks.... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

Fresia
Apr 8, 2015, 1:30 PM
Great artwork!

Melody Dean
Apr 8, 2015, 5:17 PM
Mine:

Okay, confession, they're fake. But I would like to get similar real ones.

Oh, and that's henna on my hands.

charles-smythe
Apr 8, 2015, 9:42 PM
...not a friend of tattoos...