PDA

View Full Version : May I say hello?

PoetRayne
Sep 2, 2008, 5:25 AM
I'm new here and wanted to say hi. I've been reading the topics and I must say I feel right at home. :bigrin:
I'm Rayne, nice to meet ya.:tong: I look foward to posting and getting to know everyone better.
I'm a flowerchild, my parents met at woodstock, and it was a big social shock to me when I entered the 'real' world only to find that love and attraction were supposed to be defined by gender. I guess what all this rambleing is about is just that I'm very glad to have found this site. Too bad I didn't find it 13 years ago. :)

darkeyes
Sep 2, 2008, 6:17 AM
.. an welcum 2 the site hun.. summat for every1 ere.. from the incomprehensible (tee hee) 2 the bloody borin.. but mostly peeps r luffly..

Me dad calls me 'is flower babba an me big bro an sis 'is flower mistakes... tee hee. An me mum hits im wiv summat wich aint appropriate for 1 a the luff generation.. (in fun..sumtimes).. they didn meet at Woodstock (wernt there for starters) but at sum big luffin on the Isle a Wight.. (she didn like im much cos she thot im a loud mouthed gett!) (maybe thats wer me gets it from..tee hee)..

Enjoy an hav fun..:tong:

still_shy
Sep 2, 2008, 9:33 AM
Welcome to the site Rayne. I hope you find it as wonderful as we have. I look forward to "meeting" you in the forums and in chat :)

arana
Sep 2, 2008, 4:15 PM
Welcome to the site and family Rayne. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

onewhocares
Sep 2, 2008, 5:47 PM
Welcome Rayne....what a nice name. I am glad to welcome you here and do look forward to chatting with you sometime. I must say, that this is a wonderful site filled with great people.

Belle

cutenewlybi
Sep 2, 2008, 6:38 PM
Welcome to the site and our little family here. For the most part the people are fantastic and decent listeners...Enjoy ur stay here~!

vittoria
Sep 2, 2008, 7:39 PM
Greetings and salutations!! May you have an enjoyable stay:three:

Vikkster230
Sep 2, 2008, 8:14 PM
I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood... I've only been here for about a month, and people here have been very friendly. May you find what you're looking for here. ;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 2, 2008, 9:54 PM
Welcome aboard Sugar. Pop into chat as see all of us sometime. Ignore the normal Trolls, they are a part of everyday life, so just give em a razzberry and come on in. :}
Everybody's Cat..

FalconAngel
Sep 3, 2008, 6:56 PM
I'm new here and wanted to say hi. I've been reading the topics and I must say I feel right at home. :bigrin:
I'm Rayne, nice to meet ya.:tong: I look foward to posting and getting to know everyone better.
I'm a flowerchild, my parents met at woodstock, and it was a big social shock to me when I entered the 'real' world only to find that love and attraction were supposed to be defined by gender. I guess what all this rambleing is about is just that I'm very glad to have found this site. Too bad I didn't find it 13 years ago. :)

No, you may not say "hello".

BUT, you can say HI, HOWDY, HOW YA DOIN', anything but "hello". Hello is just too formal for this crowd. :bigrin:;)

AFTER9
Sep 4, 2008, 12:05 AM
Also wanted to intro myself.

I was happy to find another corner of this crazy world where like minded people share ideas n support.

I'm a single middle aged male who is crunchy hippy in spirit not really tie dyed stereotypical appearing, "green" yrs before it was fashionable and optimistic yet skeptical about most things.

I find it more healthy to not supress my bi side. Backwhen I tried to repress "those" feelings it tore me up inside with shame n guilt trips. Now I try to just accept things and just like myself a whole lot better and in some ways am thriving.

MissyMissy
Sep 4, 2008, 12:26 AM
hi there,
nice to meet you.
missymissy