PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the prayers and good wishes!

kitten
Aug 30, 2008, 3:23 AM
Thanks to everyone for all the positive thoughts. It is working!

A few weeks ago, I nearly lost my hubby to a virus that attacked his heart. His heart function has been greatly reduced. Our lives have changed dramatically. After so many doctor's appointments and a lot of prayers and learning how to create a no- low-salt diet, things seem to be improving. His follow-up was yesterday and he has been given a month until the next appointment instead of three days or a week. So, that is promising. His chances are still 1/3 percent of maintaining, 1/3 to improve and 1/3 to decline but I think we are at least seeing the chance for maintaining.

hugs as always and thanks again,

darkeyes
Aug 30, 2008, 5:56 AM
Gud 2 hear Kit... muuuaaahhhhh!:bigrin:

onewhocares
Aug 30, 2008, 10:47 AM
Kitten,

Good to hear that your sweetie is doing well. We have, a great family of support here and we are all wishing for good prognosis for the future. I shall look through my recipes and try and forward easy low salt, low fat recipes for you dear one.

Belle

texasman6172003
Aug 30, 2008, 11:51 AM
Thanks to everyone for all the positive thoughts. It is working!

A few weeks ago, I nearly lost my hubby to a virus that attacked his heart. His heart function has been greatly reduced. Our lives have changed dramatically. After so many doctor's appointments and a lot of prayers and learning how to create a no- low-salt diet, things seem to be improving. His follow-up was yesterday and he has been given a month until the next appointment instead of three days or a week. So, that is promising. His chances are still 1/3 percent of maintaining, 1/3 to improve and 1/3 to decline but I think we are at least seeing the chance for maintaining.

hugs as always and thanks again,Hey Kitten,I send y'all my good thought's and prayers. Hope things improve greatly hon. And bein someone who has had an airborn virus invade my bloodstream and nearly do me in,i know kinda what you are going thru hon.So i will keep you and him in my thoughts. We miss yu hon,Take care....

chicagom
Aug 30, 2008, 12:47 PM
It's times like these where we really learn to appreciate what and who we have in our lives. My prayers are with you and your family.

arana
Aug 30, 2008, 1:09 PM
It's good to see you Kitten and I hope that everything continues to improve for you and hubby. I know how scary that can be and you know we're here if you ever need a shoulder. We're all sending healing thoughts and prayers your way. muah!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 30, 2008, 2:52 PM
Kitten-Honey, please give that Sweetie of yours a big warm snuggly hug from a dirty old lady far away here in Washington state. :} May God and the Spirits shine on you and your family, and help to putting him back on the road to recovery Very soon!
I'm here if you need to talk or just ever need a hug. ;)
Cat

kitten
Aug 31, 2008, 7:52 AM
Ya'll are awesome!
Thanks again for everything. I have more strength today than I have had in a while.

Hugs,

FerociousFeline
Aug 31, 2008, 1:17 PM
I hope you are doing well kitten, as always, I'm available to offer energy therapy if you desire it.

(I know you live in my neck of the woods, so if you are open to alternative healing let me know)

FF