PDA

View Full Version : How to find a lady that is bisexual and want to play

jdsd71
Aug 23, 2008, 9:36 PM
I have been looking to find a lady that is bisexual and wants to play with her man or another couple or another lady. Help

FalconAngel
Aug 23, 2008, 11:26 PM
try smutvibes or any of the other swingers sites out there.

Also, you should fill out your profile a bit more and be specific, since what your profile says and what you are saying here are different enough to give everyone the wrong idea as to what you want.

vittoria
Aug 23, 2008, 11:30 PM
try smutvibes or any of the other swingers sites out there.

Also, you should fill out your profile a bit more and be specific, since what your profile says and what you are saying here are different enough to give everyone the wrong idea as to what you want.

Damn this agreeing with Falcon Angel!!! Will wonders never cease? :tong:

FalconAngel
Aug 23, 2008, 11:38 PM
Damn this agreeing with Falcon Angel!!! Will wonders never cease? :tong:

Never, I say.....Never!!:bigrin:

parkerbi
Aug 28, 2008, 12:20 AM
I explored lot of 3sum fun on the site http://www.bisexualmate.com . It deserves a try.

bigredpigdriver
Aug 30, 2008, 3:38 AM
My wife brings them home....:tongue:

darkeyes
Aug 30, 2008, 5:25 AM
Well 's easy.. jus wait for 'er 2 get 'ome from work, hav tea, kids in bed... an then smile nicely at 'er...:bigrin:

Works as often as it don.. tee hee.. an jus as often she a flighty tart an all...

CuddlyKate
Aug 30, 2008, 7:44 AM
For goodness sake, Frances!!!!:eek:

CalanderGirl
Aug 31, 2008, 3:32 PM
We are out there/here.... just not always in the same area of the world is all.

texasman6172003
Aug 31, 2008, 9:34 PM
For goodness sake, Frances!!!!:eek:

Hey Kate,Like that should be a surprise from the little TART!!!!,:bigrin: Sorry Fran me had to say it anyway,but i still loves ya,:bigrin:...

darkeyes
Sep 1, 2008, 7:15 AM
So dus she Tex...she jus likes 2 play hard 2 get an act outraged... an me luffs it in 'er... makes life fun an excitin.. tee hee:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 1, 2008, 1:54 PM
Join a Lifestyle group, Sweetie. I'm sure there's several out there in Calif too.:} You can look on yahoo groups and see if you find some in your area, then go from there..
Cat:tongue: