PDA

View Full Version : new swinging site

bigirl_inwv
Aug 22, 2008, 12:05 AM
I know there are a few swingers other than myself that frequent this site. I've directed many people to swinglifestyle.com as well as swappernet.com.

Well...a new site has just started. http://www.swingerzonecentral.com
It's just getting started, so it's not very big. However, the owners are taking extremely good care of the place and are really taking user input into consideration. So...just thought I'd throw that out there for all interested!!

webebi
Aug 22, 2008, 3:46 PM
Looks really Kewl. Like how it is in Windows style format. We joined it for free. Lot easier then SLS and it flies in the speed and searches.

Thanks for the Info.:)

bigirl_inwv
Aug 22, 2008, 7:40 PM
It flies because there is hardly any info in the database yet :P

Hey..you keep your tech savvy self out of this :tong:

Webebi...if you were on SLS you can send a message to Paul with your SLS s/n and your new s/n and you'll get a free lifetime membership.

BicuriousIndy2
Aug 22, 2008, 7:55 PM
Hey..you keep your tech savvy self out of this :tong:

Webebi...if you were on SLS you can send a message to Paul with your SLS s/n and your new s/n and you'll get a free lifetime membership.

Does it state that on the website? I could not find it. I would think that is if you have a lifetime membership at sls.

bigirl_inwv
Aug 22, 2008, 8:46 PM
Yes, it does. In the blog titled "2 days to Rollout" Paul wrote this...

"I have offered every single current member of swappernet.com a free lifetime membership here when we rollout. I will also extend that same offer to everyone else during our rollout period. Take the time to get yours now. When I started swappernet.com, I did something similar and very few people took advantage of it. Later on they where kicking themselves for not getting in when it was free. I will say it again.

On 8/15/2008 the day of rollout and continuing until an undisclosed time you can get a free lifetime membership and no, we will never pull something like swappernet.com did and attempt to charge you for any future features.

That is a despicable practice in my opinion. If you get a free membership here, that means you will never have to pay here. Even if we add new features.

If you are on swinglifestyle.com, xmatch.com, adultfriendfinder.com, sdc.com, lifestylelounge.com or anyone of the other swinger websites out there, feel free to get your free lifetime membership here during our rollout period."

I can't remember exactly where I read to send him a message with both s/n's...but once I find it I will definitely post and let you guys know.

*UPDATE*
In the blog titled "Swappernet.com to be sold off or shut down" Paul wrote...

"f you are a current member of the Swapper Network website, we will offer you a free lifetime membership to our new website when we rollout 66 days from today on 8/15/2008. This offer will stand regardless if Swapper Network is sold or shut down. Why would we do this you ask? Because we want to help you remain in a community that cares about its members and not just be part of a corporate machine that categorizes websites like these as cash cows. That's right. We will grant you an unconditional free lifetime membership to SwingerZoneCentral.com on the date of rollout and continue to offer this deal to anyone during our rollout phase that will expire on 10/15/2008 about 60 days.

What do you need to do to take advantage of this deal?

1. Beginning on 8/15/2008, you will need to create- a free account on our new website SwingerZoneCentral.com
2. Send an email to webmaster@swingerzonecentral.com with your current account name on the Swapper Network and include your account name on SwingerZoneCentral.com.
3. Within 24 hours of your request, your account will be updated to reflect your free lifetime membership on SwingerZoneCentral.com"

That says just swapper....but as it states in the first blog above...he extended that invitation to everyone.

parkerbi
Aug 28, 2008, 12:30 AM
As I see, it's not as good as http://www.bisexualmate.com .This site exists for a long time and has tons of thousands of bis there.