PDA

View Full Version : Pride?

redheadhoneycat
Aug 13, 2008, 11:13 PM
Does anyone have the information on the Pride celebration in Dallas,TX in September? Thanks! :)

bearisbare
Aug 13, 2008, 11:26 PM
http://www.dallasprideparade.com/ -- happens on Sept. 21st.

redheadhoneycat
Aug 13, 2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks sweetie! :)

texasman6172003
Aug 14, 2008, 6:19 AM
You mean we actually r having a pride event here in Dallas???? :eek: :bigrin:...

redheadhoneycat
Aug 14, 2008, 11:05 AM
Yea September 21 so I found out....will be my first one...I am a Pride virgin....lmao :bigrin:

DFWBINet
Aug 14, 2008, 2:43 PM
:bipride:
Yes, we are having a Pride in dallas... We do every year... DFWBI.net is marching with the Resource Center. If interested contact me. You can go to www.dfwbi.net or www.myspace.com/dfwbi

Also DFWBI.net is restarting in Dallas Fort Worth. We are the voice for the Bisexual Community. We are looking for volunteers to help get us going again... Come join us, we need you.

Matt Goodman
Executive Director
Bisexual Community of DFW
DFWBI.net

redheadhoneycat
Aug 14, 2008, 8:40 PM
:bipride:
Yes, we are having a Pride in dallas... We do every year... DFWBI.net is marching with the Resource Center. If interested contact me. You can go to www.dfwbi.net or www.myspace.com/dfwbi

Also DFWBI.net is restarting in Dallas Fort Worth. We are the voice for the Bisexual Community. We are looking for volunteers to help get us going again... Come join us, we need you.

Matt Goodman
Executive Director
Bisexual Community of DFW
DFWBI.net

Hey thanks Matt... right after I had posted this...I thought of you and that is when I messaged you on myspace....lol...thanks for all your help!