PDA

View Full Version : Bi-women/Couples Swinger Party Aug 16th Toronto Saturdays

SwingerParty
Aug 13, 2008, 4:56 PM
Swinger Party Saturday Aug 16 th 2008 It will be on going. No not ask me about dating me or having sex with me hell not this it my business I'm not a swinger or bi . This is a business for me and not a thing more.If you are not interested. Just say so with out being rude about it.. I here to get the word out about me party. No single Man. If you are a single Man you have to have a women date is a must or you can not come. The party will be 8pm-3am Dross open at 8pm and close at 11pm be on time E mails and text message with the location and other info will be sent to swinger that are 100% coming to the party .This is my party is my invite only We will be asking for id when you come to this party . For all the smoker you have to smoke. You must be STD/HIV free is a must Safe Sex it a must. The TTC and VIA bus go to the location.No transsexual, no crossers, no drug use, no adult workers contact me with you name and cell number only no work or home or pager I will get back to you .Looking for young swingers at this time. To all you single guys out there YOU CAN NOT COME TO THE PARTY WITH OUT A DATE. SO THAT MEANS IF YOU ARE INTO WOMEN YOU MUST BRING WOMEN AND IF YOU ARE SINGLE MEN you. If you are unable to come to the party to chancel it must be 2 hours before the day of the party .Everyone that wish to come to the party must be on the guess list by on later when 1pm the day of the party .E mails and text message with the location and other info will be sent to swinger that are 100% coming to the party .This is my party is my invite only We will be asking for id when you come to this party . For all the smoker you have to smoke. You must be STD/HIV free is a must Safe Sex it a must.I will not you to give you the info This party it by intern only No work or pagers numbers I will not email you the contact info I will call you with it and leave it on your voicemail if you would like me to text it to you email me how your cell phone company is and I will send a text to you Friday before 5pm This a drinking or food there? Yes! This is not in a club but there will be food and drinks. What are the maximun ages that can attend ? 19-45 What would dress code be if any ? jeans, no hats look your best Single women $20 dollars Cost $50 per couple if there are couple that know single women they come free but will have to be notice before coming to the party Swinger must be M/F couples or F/F couples at this time

RickB
Aug 13, 2008, 5:21 PM
Hi - I will think about it.

On a positive note, I really appreciate your honesty. I particularly liked the way you said "The party will be 8pm-3am Dross"

Please explain what "For all the smoker you have to smoke" means. I am a non-smoker so it doesn't apply to me but my partner may well be a smoker. Is it compulsory for her to smoke even if she doesn't want to?

I would also like you to rethink your dress policy which currently stands as "jeans, no hats". I personally prefer to wear a boater to social occasions during the summer months. One of my potential partners usually wears a raspberry beret at such events.

Regards
Rick

Fire Lotus
Aug 13, 2008, 8:54 PM
Your post is so hard to read. All the run on sentences makes my brain hurt. I stopped reading after a few lines. If you want interest from people please make this more coherent. Just my 2 cents.

bearisbare
Aug 13, 2008, 9:26 PM
Swinger Party Saturday Aug 16 th 2008 It will be on going. No not ask me about dating me or having sex with me hell not this it my business I'm not a swinger or bi . This is a business for me and not a thing more.

So that means, I guess:
Not a swinger + not being bisexual + posting in a bisexual forum for a "swingers party" = spam.

Btw, I didn't see any mention of bisexual men anywhere in the post. I suppose that might be due to the fact that some scientifically flawed studies suggest that bisexual men don't exist. Certainly not much, if at all, in mainstream swinger culture.

Mrs.F
Aug 13, 2008, 10:29 PM
Your post is so hard to read. All the run on sentences makes my brain hurt. I stopped reading after a few lines. If you want interest from people please make this more coherent. Just my 2 cents.

I very much agree with you. I was lost and felt like I was rereading the same lines, which didn't make any sense nor were things even remotely spelled right. :confused:

RickB
Aug 14, 2008, 4:35 AM
Hmm.. Nobody else sees the funny side like I do, then? I thought it was hilariously badly written.

Meinbruder
Aug 14, 2008, 10:54 AM
That was my take on the post. Pure spam.

So that means, I guess:
Not a swinger + not being bisexual + posting in a bisexual forum for a "swingers party" = spam.

allbimyself
Aug 14, 2008, 1:21 PM
Getting beyond the illiterate ignorance of the OP, I'd be curious to know what bi woman would go to something like this. Ignoring the obvious discrimination, why would you want to attend something that is obviously held solely for the benefit of str8 men with lesbian fantasies? Women are nothing more than live sex performers for these losers.

RickB
Aug 14, 2008, 5:17 PM
Quite agree. That's another reason why I see the thing as ridiculous. I think it's all dreamed up by a kid whose parents are away for the weekend and who has an overactive imagination.

arana
Aug 14, 2008, 5:46 PM
Quite agree. That's another reason why I see the thing as ridiculous. I think it's all dreamed up by a kid whose parents are away for the weekend and who has an overactive imagination.

and no grammar/spell check.......but it was a funny read. I don't smoke but feel sorry for those that do and are going to be forced to smoke whether they want it or not. Kinky or cruel? and what's wrong with hats? will there be no hat checker at this party? where are the rest of the clothes going...or did that dress code mean ONLY jeans can be worn?

FalconAngel
Aug 14, 2008, 6:59 PM
So that means, I guess:

Btw, I didn't see any mention of bisexual men anywhere in the post. I suppose that might be due to the fact that some scientifically flawed studies suggest that bisexual men don't exist. Certainly not much, if at all, in mainstream swinger culture.

We completely agree.

Spam in the place where I live. (ham and pork)
Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now. (oh boy)
Spam in my lunchbox at work. (it's the best)
Really makes a darn good sandwich, any way you slice it at all.

If you're running low, go to the store.
Carry some money to help you buy more.
The tab is there to open the can.
The can is there to hold in the spam.

Oh, spam on the table at home. (ham and pork)
Think about selection, are there different flavors now. (let's eat)
Spam in my office at work. (it's the best)
Think about the stuff it's made from, wonder if it's mystery meat.

If you need a spoon, keep one around.
Carry a thermos to help wash it down.
Now if there's some left, don't just throw it out.
Use it for spackle or bathroom grout, now.

Spam in my pantry at home. (have some more)
Think of expiration, better read the label now. (oh boy)
Spam breakfast, dinner or lunch. (it's the best)
Think about how it's been pre-cooked, wonder if I'll just eat it cold.

Now once you start in, you can't put it down.
Don't leave it sitting or it'll turn brown.
The key is going to open the tin.
The tin is there to keep the spam in.

Oh spam, spam. (ham and pork)
Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now. (oh boy)
Spam, spam. (it's the best)
Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it.
Spam in the place where I live. (have some more)
Think about addiction, wonder if I'm a junkie now. (let's eat)
Spam in the place where I work. (you're obsessed)
Think about the way it's processed, wonder if it's some kind of meat.
Spam in the back of my car. (ham and pork)
The tab is there to open the can. (spam any place that you are)
The can is there to open the spam. (spam any place that you are)
Oh spam.

And it isn't a bisexual swinging party if there are no Bi men welcomed there equally to Bi women....it's just a stereotypical Biphobic swinger's party.

Advertise it on a swinger's site. Not here.

RickB
Aug 14, 2008, 7:28 PM
and no grammar/spell check.......but it was a funny read. I don't smoke but feel sorry for those that do and are going to be forced to smoke whether they want it or not. Kinky or cruel? and what's wrong with hats? will there be no hat checker at this party? where are the rest of the clothes going...or did that dress code mean ONLY jeans can be worn?

Glad you saw the funny side of it too!
The more I read the advert the crazier it gets.
I think that it's written by somebody who was intoxicated at the time of writing.
What's also interesting is that Google only shows it as being posted on our site, nowhere else.
What are the chances that whoever wrote this is bi-curious and has been lurking for a while now? Then, rather than introduce himself, he got tanked up on booze and ended up posting that unintentionally hilarious advert.

Rick

Meinbruder
Aug 15, 2008, 12:00 AM
SPAM => Scientifically Processed Animal Matter. Doesn’t that sound yummy?