PDA

View Full Version : Whats your role in sex?

kinkyuk
Aug 13, 2008, 12:48 PM
Im active dom/passive with ladys, and totally passive sub with men.

I only like same age or older, not sure why, think thats how my sex roles started.

whats yours? kinky :):):) xx

meteast chick
Aug 13, 2008, 2:09 PM
What's funny is that I'm more passive in life and more dominant in bed. I'm very much more of a top. There are always exceptions however.

When I dated men, they were almost always a little younger than I was. Since I started women, I've run the gammit from 19 years older to 9 years younger (my current is 21!)

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

darkeyes
Aug 13, 2008, 2:12 PM
*lays on bed an chucks Kate the restraints an grins muckily*:bigrin:

csrakate
Aug 13, 2008, 7:18 PM
*lays on bed an chucks Kate the restraints an grins muckily*:bigrin:

Ahh...if Kate knows what's good for her she'll shackle you to the kitchen until you learn to prepare a proper tea! LOL!!! Just kidding, luffly tart...I am sure you and Kate have your own little secrets that Mumsy need not hear about LOL!

darkeyes
Aug 13, 2008, 8:07 PM
Ahh...if Kate knows what's good for her she'll shackle you to the kitchen until you learn to prepare a proper tea! LOL!!! Just kidding, luffly tart...I am sure you and Kate have your own little secrets that Mumsy need not hear about LOL!

..delete all afta the word "kitchen".... me can go long wiv that mumsy:bigrin:

jem_is_bi
Aug 13, 2008, 11:22 PM
With men, I am an an agressive bottom. But, after he is has been satisfied, I am an agressive top. With women, I am only an agressive top. I guess I am agressive about mutual satisfaction. So, don't confuse agressive with abuse.
I am never into abuse.

void()
Aug 13, 2008, 11:38 PM
Not being stand offish but it depends. :) I can be either Dom or sub. And it's who i'm with and the mood. No real difference in being either or with a guy or gal. So much easier to say I enjoy pleasing and being pleased equally.

wicked_game_
Aug 13, 2008, 11:51 PM
I am a switch when it comes to men, but a total sub when it comes to women.

I find it funny that I married a man who is a total sub to both sexes.

Jaber
Aug 14, 2008, 3:34 PM
I believe I am a passive top. Basically, I like for someone to sit atop my pole and ride. That sounds lazy, but it's just my favorite position. I still like to make sure my partner is pleased, and I can switch to do it. Flexibility, versitility, and variety keep things fun.

Randypan
Aug 14, 2008, 5:28 PM
Pitching, Catching, Lapping, :bipride::three:

onewhocares
Aug 14, 2008, 8:34 PM
When I am with my husband, I am most often the one who has to make the moves...I like being a cowgirl and riding and attending to HIS needs. When I am with another man, I adore being lavished by a man who wants and desires me. They seeme to know exactly what to do. Only been with a woman once and I had NO clue what to do.

Belle

fairbankswingers
Aug 14, 2008, 10:06 PM
:male: I am switch with women and total submissive/bottom with men

:female: Submissive with men and women

MissyMissy
Aug 15, 2008, 12:46 AM
Master's collar says what i like.

mistymockingbird
Aug 15, 2008, 1:39 AM
Pick a partner, pick a day. It'll be different every time. So situational.

The SO tends to be more submissive, I tend to be more dominant, but we'll switch back and forth so many times during a session it could make your head spin.

CuddlyKate
Aug 15, 2008, 9:21 AM

Kate, she may not be much good at cooking anything very exciting and her skills even then are somewhat limited, but what she can do is prepare some wonderful salads and dressings so she isnt completely useless. But the mess! OMG she is such an untidy human being when it comes to preparing anything in the kitchen. I prefer it to do the cooking and for her to clear up. Clearing up after her is no fun I can assure you.

I will let you into one little secret. She can cook several lovely soups. Her potato and leek soup is better than mine, and Siobhan can't get enough of her scotch broth. So her claim not to be able to cook at all is just a typical piece of Frances bluster.

The sex secrets I leave to her. Her mouth is bigger and louder than mine. No. Thats not quite right. Bigger and louder than most peoples.

frikidiki
Aug 15, 2008, 10:17 AM
To get everybody off--that's how I "role!"

Seriously, I don't think in terms of d/s, because to me it's all in the moment. If someone I'm having sex with grabs my hair and tells me in an aggressive voice to give it to them harder, who's the boss? This example is almost cliché, though. Deliberate d/s isn't really my thing, either. As for versatility, as in being top or bottom, I'm into both, with either gender (not into TS, either).

Having said all that, this one lady I was with pretty much forcefully dom-topped me with one of my own toys once, and I did not at all complain. ;-)

darkeyes
Aug 15, 2008, 12:03 PM
Her mouth is bigger and louder than mine. No. Thats not quite right. Bigger and louder than most peoples.
:eek: Least me don speak wiv plums in me gob an try an ruin peeps image dus me Naggy Knickers????:bigrin:

CuddlyKate
Aug 15, 2008, 1:58 PM
:eek: Least me don speak wiv plums in me gob an try an ruin peeps image dus me Naggy Knickers????:bigrin:

:rolleyes:Little Miss Modesty. Common as muck.

Tiger Lily
Aug 17, 2008, 8:43 AM
Im active dom/passive with ladys, and totally passive sub with men.

I only like same age or older, not sure why, think thats how my sex roles started.

whats yours? kinky :):):) xx

As long as I can remember I had fantasies of being tied up. As I got older I found a male partner to experiment with. Without a doubt I can say I got huge enjoyment from being sub with him.

Pleasing my partner gives me a great sense of satisfaction and there is nothing quite like being made to feel you are a dirty, dirty girl!! :bigrin:

TL xx :bibounce:

elian
Aug 17, 2008, 9:57 AM
I'm naturally shy person so generally I start out as sub, but ask me for a backrub once and see what happens..honestly I think it depends on a lot of things - hormones, environment, chemistry, other partner..

void()
Aug 17, 2008, 1:00 PM
I'm naturally shy person so generally I start out as sub, but ask me for a backrub once and see what happens..honestly I think it depends on a lot of things - hormones, environment, chemistry, other partner..

Back rubs are so nice. :) Now, if I can figure out how to digitize people, all will be good.

innaminka
Aug 20, 2008, 4:26 AM
I don't think I really had a "role."
With men - I fucked. No holes barred, but absolutely no pain or restraints. I didn't like being told to "do something." but neither did I insist he "do something." As a result just about everything - including quite a few "kinks" have been covered.
Usually we just rocked and rolled and ended up happy and exhausted.
With women - much the same.
I think I am in it for the fun - no "roles" needed.