PDA

View Full Version : Introductions.

kinkyuk
Aug 12, 2008, 9:26 AM
hiya im kinkyuk, new to site, in rainy south england. Hope to get to know people and make new friends.

Im 28/m/uk

anyhing else you want to know. message me.

have a great day thanks:)

FalconAngel
Aug 12, 2008, 1:08 PM
Welcome to the community.
:grouphug:
This is a good place to connect with people and you will find a lot of folks who have been through all the ranges of Bisexuality, in case you have any questions or issues that you want to discuss.:)

You will also find quite a few people who are straight, trangender or Gay, here, that are friends of, romantically attached to or just plain curious about the Bi community.:cool:

We also have a ton of folks from just about everywhere in the english-speaking world (and many other places), so finding friends to meet and talk to in real life is possible as well, here.:three:

Enjoy.

bi-male-usa
Aug 12, 2008, 8:26 PM
Since we are making introductions....
My name is Paul and I am recently seperated from my wife of 23 years.

I so want to have a gay or bi experience. I fantasize about it all the time. I know I will not be satisfied untill I suck some cock for the first time.
Anyone want to chat with me and maybe we can get together. I am a dirty boy.

FalconAngel
Aug 12, 2008, 11:46 PM
Since we are making introductions....
My name is Paul and I am recently seperated from my wife of 23 years.

I so want to have a gay or bi experience. I fantasize about it all the time. I know I will not be satisfied untill I suck some cock for the first time.
Anyone want to chat with me and maybe we can get together. I am a dirty boy.

On this site, as others, the best way to make the connections that you need, whether it be a hook-up or just to develop friendships, then you really need to fill out your profile.
Be honest; this is a safe place for honesty about our sexuality and interests, but make sure that you are honest about what you want and feel and about your sexual interests.

And feel free to let people know that you are interested by sending messages to those that may be interested.

rissababynta
Aug 13, 2008, 12:00 AM
hi all!

Rambigent
Aug 13, 2008, 12:33 AM
Hi kinkyuk!

Hi Paul!

Hope you both enjoy yourselves here!

kinkyuk
Aug 13, 2008, 12:16 PM
hiya people, thanks for the great welcome and hope to chat with you soon :):tongue:

powerstroked_guy
Aug 18, 2008, 8:34 PM
Hi all...making my introduction as well since I am new here. More out of curiosity as still trying to determine my sexual "fit" in all this as I appreciate males but not to the point of having real sex with a guy. Anyway, off topic. Hope all is well.

Jp