Dark semi-sweet or Milk.

Actually.......Dark, semi-sweet and then Milk.....all in one sitting <g>

^..^~

Toad82
Aug 9, 2008, 2:09 AM
I only like Kit Kat Chocolate.

ohiofun88
Aug 9, 2008, 6:32 AM
Hershey's milk chocolate with almonds...

darkeyes
Aug 9, 2008, 8:12 AM
Choccie...mmmmmmmm...lbs on the bootie.....mmmmmmmm:bigrin:

White choccie....yughie..shud b banned.....

darkeyes
Aug 9, 2008, 8:13 AM
REAL:bigrin:

Def Mars:bigrin::tong:

Tiger Lily
Aug 9, 2008, 8:45 AM
Why oh why do I always have to choose?? :(

Don't they make mixed bars now? I'm sure they do!! If not I'm off to the kitchen to begin experimentation. :bigrin:

TL xx

darkeyes
Aug 9, 2008, 11:18 AM
Why oh why do I always have to choose?? :(

Don't they make mixed bars now? I'm sure they do!! If not I'm off to the kitchen to begin experimentation. :bigrin:

TL xx

OOOOO dus luff sum experimentation in kitchen..long as its nowt 2 do wiv cookin..tee hee:bigrin:

Tiger Lily
Aug 9, 2008, 11:39 AM
OOOOO dus luff sum experimentation in kitchen..long as its nowt 2 do wiv cookin..tee hee:bigrin:

Lol!! As the saying goes...Whore in the kitchen and chef in the.... erm that's not right...;)

TL xx:bibounce:

Vikkster230
Aug 9, 2008, 12:46 PM
I like all chocolate, but my favorite is a Special Dark Chocolate Bar... I also love Bittersweet Sinphony ice cream: It's got dark semisweet choc running through coffee ice cream, yum yum gimme some!!!! :bigrin:

quiet1fornow
Aug 9, 2008, 2:08 PM
white milk dark...ok....ok it depends on the day and the taste buds...it is not a choice it is a day to reflection of life style....Today would e a bring it all on day...just for example...

Q:cool:

chulainn2
Aug 9, 2008, 3:29 PM
life's too short to be picky, bring em on!

csrakate
Aug 9, 2008, 3:42 PM
To me, there is nothing better than a Cadbury Fruit and Nut bar....milk chocolate with nuts and raisins....broken off in little squares to savor in your mouth...I am also quite partial to M&M's...plain or peanut....mmmmm....oh dear....there is NO chocolate in my house!!!! Arrghhhh!!!!

Hugs,
Kate

quiet1fornow
Aug 9, 2008, 4:00 PM
calls 911 to get kate m & m's ..chat didn't answer:eek:
Q:cool:

FalconAngel
Aug 9, 2008, 4:07 PM
To me, there is nothing better than a Cadbury Fruit and Nut bar....milk chocolate with nuts and raisins....broken off in little squares to savor in your mouth...I am also quite partial to M&M's...plain or peanut....mmmmm....oh dear....there is NO chocolate in my house!!!! Arrghhhh!!!!

Hugs,
Kate

I LOVE the Cadbury's fruit and nut bars. I used to have about 5 or 6 a week while I was stationed in England. I remember that what we call M&M's are called Smarties there, too.

Cesca
Aug 9, 2008, 4:14 PM
We have M&Ms here too. Smarties arent the same thing and come in tubes rather than packets. I know especially because Smarties have always been my favourite sweety ever and M&Ms are nowhere near as good.

I once had a tour of the Cadbury's factory at Bournville near Birmingham and came out feeling quite the little porky.

coyotedude
Aug 9, 2008, 6:54 PM
Yes.:bigrin::):tong:

Of all the answers I've seen thus far - and of all possible answers I can come up with - this is undoubtedly the best.... :bigrin:

rissababynta
Aug 9, 2008, 9:58 PM
Of all the answers I've seen thus far - and of all possible answers I can come up with - this is undoubtedly the best.... :bigrin:

i actually have to agree

frenchvikki
Aug 10, 2008, 5:36 AM
I love Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate at any time, but when a child my mother used to make the most delicious butter tablet which I adored, but because of my love of Dairy Milk, she used to gently melt down a large bar and coat the tablet with it. So I got the best of both worlds.

kitten
Aug 10, 2008, 6:03 AM
Hersheys Gold Nuggets with toffee and almonds...for starters...

darkeyes
Aug 10, 2008, 6:54 AM
I love Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate at any time, but when a child my mother used to make the most delicious butter tablet which I adored, but because of my love of Dairy Milk, she used to gently melt down a large bar and coat the tablet with it. So I got the best of both worlds.

Home made tablet... mmmmmmm.. even more lbs on the bootie!!! Choccie covad Tablet.. God.... orgasmic!!!:bigrin: God me wud b like side of house!!!

scubaman
Aug 10, 2008, 9:10 AM
The only kind of chocolate is dark. No matter where you put it, it is the best! Even if you eat it alone!

CuddlyKate
Aug 10, 2008, 10:07 AM
Home made tablet... mmmmmmm.. even more lbs on the bootie!!! Choccie covad Tablet.. God.... orgasmic!!!:bigrin: God me wud b like side of house!!!

Your mum and I have agreed that we must look after your figure. So henceforth we shall each produce one batch in alternate years. She has already produced this year's and as I dont coat mine with chocolate in any case you will have to wait until 2010 for your next chocolate coated batch. I have told her of your worries about the size of your backside, so she is considering dropping the coating even then.:bigrin:

CuddlyKate
Aug 10, 2008, 10:09 AM
In my case, resistance is futile when faced with a Cadbury's Flake. The very thought of one makes me go all weak at the knees.

sterculius
Aug 10, 2008, 11:22 AM
I have always loved dark chocolate even before it became fashionable,now if I could only find a cock that spurted chocolate.

dickhand
Aug 10, 2008, 12:18 PM
I like good milk chocolate , but I love white chocolate . I have family in Germany and they have been sending me a variety of white chocolate for 45 years , long before it was legal to call it chocolate here in the U.S . !

12voltman59
Aug 10, 2008, 2:22 PM
I like a dark chocolate as long as its not too bitter--and I do like milk and white chocolate very much.

I do love those white chocoalate Hershey Bars with the oreo cookie bits in them.

Ghiradelli makes some nice chocolate and in my area----there is a European chef who relocated to this area of the US who handmakes custom chocolates and they are awesome.

Even his dark chocolates have a nice smoothness, great mouthfeel and taste.

Some of the more commercial chocolates can leave a sort of greasy feel in the mouth that I don't much care for.

raistkit
Aug 10, 2008, 2:33 PM
i'm allergic to chocolate, break out in hives in the most embarrassing places. however can't resist chocolate covered peanut butter cups.

wipes chocolate off of face, and applies calomine lotion to butt.

kit

Gina7777
Aug 10, 2008, 4:02 PM
Pure chocolate is supposed to be really good for you and produces happiness and increased libido and goodness knows what else ... but unfortunately I love very creamy chocolate so bang goes the figure!

rissababynta
Aug 10, 2008, 9:21 PM
wipes chocolate off of face, and applies calomine lotion to butt.

kit

lmfao

TaylorMade
Aug 10, 2008, 9:29 PM
I work around the stuff all damn day, so I don't have a favorite.

*Taylor*

jem_is_bi
Aug 10, 2008, 11:26 PM
I do not like chocolate and I have not had any in many many years.
But, if you like it and it give you pleasure, GREAT!!

darkeyes
Aug 11, 2008, 8:06 AM
Your mum and I have agreed that we must look after your figure. So henceforth we shall each produce one batch in alternate years. She has already produced this year's and as I dont coat mine with chocolate in any case you will have to wait until 2010 for your next chocolate coated batch. I have told her of your worries about the size of your backside, so she is considering dropping the coating even then.:bigrin:

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!:( Ya cant deprive the kids Kate..don b so mean....:eek:

coyotedude
Aug 20, 2008, 2:52 AM

Oh, now that is sooooo cold..... Poor Fran! :(

chuck1124
Aug 20, 2008, 6:49 AM
Ah have pity on those of us that are allergic to chocolate. How I envy you normal people who are not condemned to an eternity of "white chocolate", which is not really chocolate. <sigh>

onewhocares
Aug 20, 2008, 7:26 AM
I am not a big sweets fan, but I did have a Dove Dark Chocolate mini candy which was good back in June.

Bele

darkeyes
Aug 20, 2008, 9:29 AM
Allergic 2 choccie *shivers*:( Perish the thot....

rissababynta
Aug 20, 2008, 10:05 PM
Ah have pity on those of us that are allergic to chocolate. How I envy you normal people who are not condemned to an eternity of "white chocolate", which is not really chocolate. <sigh>

yeah...that's definitely not real chocolate haha.