PDA

View Full Version : self-service: i'm really jealous

rayosytruenos
Dec 27, 2005, 3:24 AM
Hi everyone!!!

There is something that has fascinated me since long time ago, and that's the ability to be able to suck your own dick.

I thought that for that you needed to be really really really hung like the first pic below... With that you just have to bow your head a bit and that's it!!!

I bought a couple of years ago a video in Amsterdam (Holland) that was entirely dedicated to this topic, but actually apart from maybe just one of the guys there, the others had already enough difficulties in reaching to just the tip...

Lately I've spent long time surfing on the net and I've found pics, sites, and videos related to that stuff... Some of the guys seem to be more flexible than hung and they can reach more cock than those with bigger dicks but less flexible, so it seems that the key is to be flexible, more than being hung... after all, haven't you seen how your dog licks his own balls??? :bigrin:

So I want from now on, to work on my flexibility, which is going to be good not to only enjoy my dick, but to have more flexible joints and more control of my muscles and body...

I've been doing some research and asking people about their own methods... It seems that to achieve this goal, it's great to practice yoga or pilates, focusing on the exercises that give you flexibility where you need it...

The only problem I'm thinking of at the moment is... when I can do it, am i going to be able to go out of my room??? :rolleyes:

All the best,

ray :male:

rayosytruenos
Dec 27, 2005, 3:33 AM
A new set of exercises... :bigrin:

Well, and with that we finish our class today... ;)

searchingbrian
Dec 27, 2005, 3:53 AM
generally, this i something that I would really love to do, but the flexibility is just not there. I doubt I can become flexible enough with a lifetime of exercises. I think there is some inherent flexible genes that allow one to accomplish this tantilizing feat.

Woody
Dec 27, 2005, 4:30 AM
Some guys are just born lucky.If I had 3 wishes,the ability to do this would be one. :cool:

ambi53mm
Dec 27, 2005, 4:44 AM
Flexibility is the key but size makes it easier to accomplish. I was able to do this from my late teens through my early 30's. and then again from my early forties up until the last time at about 48.The last picture shown in group of photos posted by rayosytruenos is the method / position with a few modifications worked best for me. If you notice in more than a couple photos the one hand is pulling up on the cock while the other hand is on the cheek of the ass.The hand on the cheek is exerting pressure downward while the other is pulling upward. This extra push and pull makes the difference between being able to lick the tip or being able to actually get a couple to few inches into your mouth. Either feels great but the latter is sensational on many levels. It takes satisfying yourself in the same way masturbation does to a new level of excitement. You find yourself psychlogically flitting back and forth between giver and reciever ,with each adding it's own element and sensations to the excitement. The ultimate climax..there are no words to describe.
There was a time between my early 30's and early 40's where I was unable to achieve the position per se largely due to a big ass belly that GOT IN THE WAY..a few years of martial arts got rid of the belly and increased the flexibility enough to enjoy this particular way of self-satisfaction again.
My fear now a days is about whether I'd be able to leave the room..or for that matter be able to come out of the position and still be able to walk again LOL...ahhhh the days of youth..
Take it one flex at a time...and why does a dog lick his balls... because he can :bigrin:

Tom41bimwm
Dec 27, 2005, 6:32 AM
i agree with the last guy, in my youth i was able to get the head of my cock in my mouth. it felt good to run my tongue on my head. i couldn't take any shaft in my mouth, wasn't that flexible. I was using the last pic in first set of pics to get the job done. Instead of hand on ass, I used a wall to get the leverage needed to reach my cock!! I wasn't blessed with a monster cock, just an average one!! lol Nice pics though and good thread.

12voltman59
Dec 27, 2005, 10:51 AM
Rayo never ceases to amaze-he always comes up with some interesting threads and equally good pictures.

I used to try to do this when I was a teenager--about the best I could muster was just being able to ever so fleetingly lick the head with my tongue.

George Carlin used to put in a line in his stand-up work about this subject: "If a guy could suck his own dick, he would never go out on a Saturday night." :shades: :impleased :impleased

Brian
Dec 27, 2005, 2:54 PM
George Carlin used to put in a line in his stand-up work about this subject: "If a guy could suck his own dick, he would never go out on a Saturday night." :shades: :impleased :impleased When I was in college I heard that line and thought it was pretty funny. So when I was at a party once (and still very much in the closet), and the topic of self-sucking came up, I used a variation of that line without really thinking it out - I said something to effect of "if I could do that I wouldn't have any reason to ever leave the house". I got some very strange looks from my straight buddies. Ooops, I guess i revealed too much. :rolleyes:

- Drew :paw:

wanderingrichard
Dec 28, 2005, 12:22 AM
dag , yo!. i already gots inferiority complexes cause nature shorted me on size, but did ya have ta rub it in?? :bigrin:

codybear3
Dec 28, 2005, 1:49 AM
Awright...Ray always gets the fun things going, so I thought I'd share some monsters with you. In this case, its the girth of the beasts....What do you think??? :paw: :paw:

P.S. - I also happen to be blessed with the right size. Unlike the many that were short-change with a small penis, the Creator made sure he gave me small hands to make mine look big... :bigrin:

kalamazoo1153
Dec 28, 2005, 3:39 AM
is that real??? HUGE!!!

scubaman
Dec 28, 2005, 7:00 AM
WOW - I can see men and women running from that one, but imagine the fun in trying! :2cents:

rayosytruenos
Dec 28, 2005, 7:10 AM
Flexibility is the key but size makes it easier to accomplish. [...] The hand on the cheek is exerting pressure downward while the other is pulling upward. This extra push and pull makes the difference between being able to lick the tip or being able to actually get a couple to few inches into your mouth. Either feels great but the latter is sensational on many levels. It takes satisfying yourself in the same way masturbation does to a new level of excitement. You find yourself psychlogically flitting back and forth between giver and reciever ,with each adding it's own element and sensations to the excitement. The ultimate climax..there are no words to describe.
There was a time between my early 30's and early 40's where I was unable to achieve the position per se largely due to a big ass belly that GOT IN THE WAY..a few years of martial arts got rid of the belly and increased the flexibility enough to enjoy this particular way of self-satisfaction again.
[...]

Thanks a lot for your info, man!!!

I find quite a few interesting tips on your post... You, as one of the blessed ones, recognize too that flexibility is the key, although size makes it easier to accomplish... As it seems that we guys cannot do much about the size we already have, the solution is to focus on flexibility... :bigrin:

Thanks for explaining your technique and the reasons and tips to it. :)

I love how you describe that fleeting sensation between giver and receiver. I have to admit that I've never been a receiver, so what's better for my training that my own dick? Besides, I know for sure I am STD free... so no worries... ;)

And your last bit of info is also great. It seems to confirm that flexibility can be adquired but also lost, if you work or don't work on it!!!

One of my brothers used to be able to lift his legs and put them behind his head, either on his shoulders or under his arms when he was younger, now he cannot do it...

Anyway, you are a man with many talents... :rolleyes: I had heard of people playing piano with his dick, but this is the first time I see somebody playing an electric guitar with it!!! :eek:

All the best, :cool:

rayosytruenos
Dec 28, 2005, 7:17 AM
i agree with the last guy, in my youth i was able to get the head of my cock in my mouth. it felt good to run my tongue on my head. i couldn't take any shaft in my mouth, wasn't that flexible. I was using the last pic in first set of pics to get the job done. Instead of hand on ass, I used a wall to get the leverage needed to reach my cock!! I wasn't blessed with a monster cock, just an average one!! lol Nice pics though and good thread.

Thanks for your comments!!!

It's great to know that average guys can do it also, and also your own interesting variation of a technique.

By the way, I love your animated gif's... HO HO HO :bigrin:

All the best,

rayosytruenos
Dec 28, 2005, 7:22 AM
[...]"if I could do that I wouldn't have any reason to ever leave the house". I got some very strange looks from my straight buddies. Ooops, I guess i revealed too much. :rolleyes:

- Drew :paw:

lol... I'm sure not all of them were straight, or if they were they could be horny enough to look for some relief nearby... :bigrin: It would be interesting to know the out-cums of that info... :cool:

All the best,

ambi53mm
Dec 28, 2005, 7:34 AM
"Anyway, you are a man with many talents... :rolleyes: I had heard of people playing piano with his dick, but this is the first time I see somebody playing an electric guitar with it!!!" :eek:

All the best, :cool:

Thanks Ray :) ..you should see what I can do with a harmonica :bigrin:

rayosytruenos
Dec 28, 2005, 7:40 AM
Awright...Ray always gets the fun things going, so I thought I'd share some monsters with you. In this case, its the girth of the beasts....What do you think??? :paw: :paw:

P.S. - I also happen to be blessed with the right size. Unlike the many that were short-change with a small penis, the Creator made sure he gave me small hands to make mine look big... :bigrin:

lol Cody!!!

I would say that although it's visually pleasant, it must be practically a burden... lol

Not sure if many women would enjoy that... It must feel like giving birth again!!! :eek:

And the same applies to men, probably the only ones able to enjoy it, would be the ones engaged in fisting activities... (I said fisting, not feasting!!!)

And for the poor guy, not sure if he is ever going to have a proper blow job in his entire life, and I'm not speaking about deep-throat, but just simply to accommodate the tip inside your mouth!!! I know a guy that, like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon, can dislocate a joint, his jaw, due to some kind of defect (or is it blessing???) with no pain to introduce big things... :tongue:

Thanks for the pics, really interesting!!!

By the way, great p.s., lmao!

All the best,

ambi53mm
Dec 28, 2005, 7:42 AM
"P.S. - I also happen to be blessed with the right size. Unlike the many that were short-change with a small penis, the Creator made sure he gave me small hands to make mine look big"... :bigrin:[/QUOTE]

WHOAAA NELLY!...Codybear..looks like buffaloe may have blessed you as well Aho! :eek:

rayosytruenos
Dec 28, 2005, 7:43 AM
Thanks Ray :) ..you should see what I can do with a harmonica :bigrin:

lmao... you can blow a harmonica???

I'd love to see you blowing a flute instead... :rolleyes:

All the best,

rayosytruenos
Dec 28, 2005, 7:51 AM

I forgot to ask you a very important question: what brand is that beer??? :bigrin:

rayosytruenos
Dec 28, 2005, 7:57 AM
[...] In this case, its the girth of the beasts....What do you think??? [...]

I have just noticed that such monster was what some meant yesterday in the chat-room when they spoke about their favourite dessert... spotted dick!!! lmao

Sparks
Dec 28, 2005, 8:27 AM
I'm 50 now and have been practicing the "art" of auto fellatio since my teens. Size is'nt really an issue. It's much like anal sex. You just have to relax. And, of course, there is always the reward at the end. :2cents:

69Steve
Dec 28, 2005, 9:12 AM
Selfish & Inconsiderate....… Spread it around :tongue:

OralBradley
Dec 29, 2005, 1:22 PM

:flag3: :male: I certainly would find those cocks too large for even an enjoyable suck let alone anal penetration.

OralBradley
Dec 29, 2005, 1:29 PM
A new set of exercises... :bigrin:

Well, and with that we finish our class today... ;)

Even when I was younger and more nimble, the best I could do was lick the head of my cock. I tried masturbating so that I would come in my mouth but usually just shot my load all over my face. I still envy the agility and the ability to enjoy self-pleasuring. Masturbation is fun and I enjoy it regularly, but I is that taste and feel of a cock in my mouth and the feel of a mouth on my cock. oralbradley@yahoo.com

Driver 8
Dec 29, 2005, 2:41 PM
Ray, if you come up with a yoga program that works, you can market it as "Suck your own! Eight weeks, GUARANTEED!" and make a FORTUNE.

crowznest
Dec 29, 2005, 2:54 PM
Yes I've tried it too and wished i knew about it when I was younger cause I was so flexiable back then. Yoga or pilates huh? HHHMMM I could do it! Hey thanks for the info ya'll I just have to try it! I'm slim and can still stretch hhmmm? Darn it now thats all I'm going to think about today! LOL :tongue: :three:

codybear3
Dec 29, 2005, 6:15 PM
I forgot to ask you a very important question: what brand is that beer??? :bigrin:

Who knows...Maybe it was a soda.... ;)

But when I first saw those meat-monsters, it was like :yikes2:

Then the worshipping began :bowdown:

SweetBlackAngel
Dec 29, 2005, 7:48 PM
Who knows...Maybe it was a soda.... ;)

But when I first saw those meat-monsters, it was like :yikes2:

Then the worshipping began :bowdown:

Cody, I think I'd be making that same face. Wow. If this thread isn't a great advertisment for yoga, I don't know what is. ;) :tong:

Flexibility...it's a wondrous thing. :tongue:

codybear3
Dec 29, 2005, 9:43 PM
Cody, I think I'd be making that same face. Wow. If this thread isn't a great advertisment for yoga, I don't know what is. ;) :tong:

Flexibility...it's a wondrous thing. :tongue:

M'lady...My eyes have been blessed by your vision...And Yoga or not, I would bend over backwards for you anytime... :love: :wiggle2: :bounce: :drool: :kiss: :bowdown: :bowdown: :paw: :paw:

SweetBlackAngel
Dec 30, 2005, 1:44 AM
M'lady...My eyes have been blessed by your vision...And Yoga or not, I would bend over backwards for you anytime... :love: :wiggle2: :bounce: :drool: :kiss: :bowdown: :bowdown: :paw: :paw:

Oooh, Cody. Now there's a visual I could...get behind.... :tong: :smilies15 :drool:

favortriga
Dec 30, 2005, 7:04 AM
Sucking your own dick

A big dick and an limber body don't belong to everyone, but if you can already get pretty close there are a few tricks you can do to improve and hopefully, get that incredible rush that comes when you finally make contact between your tongue and your own dick.

I first sucked my 9 inch dick at age fourteen and I think an early start helps... but I laid off for a good ten years and when I started again, it took work to get back in contact. Been doing it again for about two years, but lately have come to the belief that practice *definitely* pays off. Before, I could only lick the tip with real strain, legs thrown over my head. Now I am getting the whole juicy head in my mouth plus some shaft, and I can lick halfway down my dick and taste my balls. I can also now suck it standing up and sitting down.

Some tips:

1) Don't even bother trying in the morning. Most people are too stiff when they wake up. At end of day, your body's a lot looser.

2) A full stomach holds you back.

3) Stretching is a huge help. Here's a few starters.

a) legs together in front of you, seated on the floor. Lean forward, stretching your upper torso lengthwise across legs. Reach hands past feet to lengthen your back. Go back and forth between this position and the same stretch with soles of feet together/knees pointed out, rounding your back more than with straight leg version (tuck your head under. Do it naked! Look at that dick!)

b) sit upright on floor with one heel at crotch and the other leg extended straight out as far to the side as you can bring it. Slowly bring your chest down over the extended leg. Take your time, this is a good one for loosening both your back and your hips.

c ) lie on stomach, hands at shoulders. Push up so your back arches backward. Hold, crane your neck upward, lengthen your spine.

d) loosen your neck. It helps ease the stretch.

e) there are many more stretches, and taking a few yoga classes, you'll probably choose a few that really help.

4) Try different techniques. Head-over-heels is usually a good warmup. Try standing up and grabbing your thighs from behind. Pull outward with your back so your spine loosens and gets used to being rounded. Always focus on your dick. Move this grip up and down your thighs to the position that feels closest to your dickhead and remember (always) to TILT YOUR HIPS toward your face so that dick head gets closer. Don't expect to reach it the first time... or the tenth. But try this, then go back to head over heels and see if you're closer.

5) Use a mirror! Visualizing is half the battle. And if you prop a mirror on the back of your thighs while you're head-over-heels, seeing how close your hardon is to your mouth will help you get a lot closer -- the effect is wild. Don't get too crazy. Pop your load (it's hot seeing that, too) before you break your back.

6) Propping feet on the wall or something is good for head-over-heels, basically because it helps you to arch your back where it may not be used to arching. Push on the wall and you can bring your hips down closer to your face.

These are just a few tips. Don't rush things. Spend an hour stretching three nights a week for a week or two before you even give it a try. Obviously, a lot of exploring helps. Ya gotta remember to use that idle time to your advantage! (Trust me, it's fucking worth it).

rayosytruenos
Dec 30, 2005, 1:54 PM
[...] I first sucked my 9 inch dick at age fourteen and I think an early start helps... but I laid off for a good ten years and when I started again, it took work to get back in contact. Been doing it again for about two years

[...] (tuck your head under. Do it naked! Look at that dick!)

[...] Use a mirror! Visualizing is half the battle. And if you prop a mirror on the back of your thighs while you're head-over-heels, seeing how close your hardon is to your mouth will help you get a lot closer -- the effect is wild. Don't get too crazy. Pop your load (it's hot seeing that, too) before you break your back.

Wow!!! Great info!!!

That's really cool... Thank you very much, man!!!

14+10+2=26 ...Are you 26 now??? :tongue:

Yeah, I'd love to see that dick... :bigrin:

May I prop the mirror for you while you pop your load??? :rolleyes:

All the best,

rayosytruenos
Dec 30, 2005, 7:44 PM
Hey, the age is no excuse to enjoy the ultimate pleasure!!!

rayosytruenos
Dec 30, 2005, 7:49 PM
Although I think I prefer a bit younger... Some of them are sooooooooo cute!!! ...mmmmm

rayosytruenos
Dec 30, 2005, 8:06 PM
I think that with these few more pics, we have already treated the ABC of self-sucking. You can always add some variations like the help of some friend/s in your task... :rolleyes:

I also want to say that I'm awfully sorry for not being able to continue travelling and taking pics while you are doing the nasty. The travelling expenses have gone too far, so I'm afraid I'm going to decline any more offers to travel and take photos of you at such amazing experience... :bigrin:

3naib
Dec 30, 2005, 8:24 PM
Ok Ray....

I have searched the web for pics of women enjoying this same feat... to no avail. :female: Thus I request your ever resourceful scouring skills: if its out there, help us find it!

Show me the grrl contortionist.:tongue:

rayosytruenos
Dec 30, 2005, 8:35 PM
Ok Ray....

I have searched the web for pics of women enjoying this same feat... to no avail. :female: Thus I request your ever resourceful scouring skills: if its out there, help us find it!

Lol...Have you noticed that women would have to do an average of 6 more inches to reach their clits? Also keep in mind that the tits could be on the way...

rayosytruenos
Dec 30, 2005, 9:40 PM
Ok Ray....

She seems to be quite flexible, but not sure if she can reach her clit!!!

3naib
Dec 30, 2005, 10:04 PM
Sorry love- no money.

I can do that. I am considered in the top 99%ile of flexibility according to my gym's assessment... and I can't wiggle my tongue on my clit!

I used to have this recurring dream that was very gothic-themed, with thick velvet curtains and man in period garb playing a grand piano... and there were very high-class madames and working girls... of which, I was one. Can't remember much else of the dream except for the part where I had this sex toy that I could hold to my mouth and control with my tongue and a shiny black thin tongue-like protuberance at the other end of this cylinder would mimic what I did with my tongue- and then some!

(I was around 16 when I had these dreams and prob reading some Anne Rice thing... lol!)

I would wake from these dreams thinking, "DAMN! I really want one of those!!"

LOL!

selfe
Jan 15, 2006, 2:21 AM
Hi, I was going through the fourms and I felt I needed to put my 2 cents in. I am new to this site and I've enjoyed reading all the posts of all the threads I've gone through. I am one of the lucky ones and I too recommend Yoga and Pilates for the flexibility and core strength. As for length I am of average size, besides if you were attempting this would you want to stop at the tip? I didn't, so flexibility is the key to auto-fellatio. I don't have any pictures on this computer to post but I can direct you to my website if anyone is interested. www.selfellatio.com

Don't worry It is a hobby site so it is free.

Selfellatio

smokey
Jan 15, 2006, 8:12 AM
when I was young and slim and beautiful I could (and did) suck my own dick. It is about 7 inches long and I could just reach the tip to suck it. I never came in my own mouth but damn it felt good. NOW what I am really jealous about are clitorises and multiple orgasms. Its kinda like the difference between a single barrel shotgun and an uzi. It just isn't fair, while my orgasms are great, one shot and its over for awhile but women (or at least most of the ones I have been with) can cum and cum and cum until they are exhausted. Its not fair, its just not fair.

moonlitwish
Jan 15, 2006, 12:18 PM

OMG! There is NO WAY that would fit inside me or anybody I know(that well anyway...lol) I hope he can satisfy himself with that thing otherwise I doubt he's getting very much. Ouch!
Hmmm.... I've never even thought of trying to lick my own clit.... I'm too far out of shape anyway. And since I hurt my back, I'll probably get stuck trying! I can see my husband's face now when he comes home to find me with my legs stuck above my head, stark naked.....WHAT THE HELL?!? :eek:
Gee honey, just tryin' to get my self off...UH HUH, AND YOU COULDN'T WAIT TIL I GOT HOME, COULD YOU?!? STUPID B!%$#! lol He'd never let me live it down....if I ever got out of that contorted position!
Well, shit, now my curiousity's at full swing and I've gotta go try it out. If you don't here from me in a few days....well...see above scene...lol

moonlitwish
Jan 15, 2006, 12:29 PM
Yeah...uh nope not happening....I still got a full 12 inches to go-and I have a long tongue..hehe. Maybe if I start DOING yoga again instead of letting my mat sit on my dresser and collect dust....If I get close, I'll let yall know.... ;)
The stretch was nice anyway...

longislandbtm4U
Jan 15, 2006, 1:02 PM
top to tip... I first tried sucking my cock when I was about 19 and read an article about it. The advice I got was "if you really want it, you can get it". Well after a few days of practice I was able to touch the tip of my tongue to the crown of my cock. For the next year or so, I sucked my dick daily, eventually being able to get my lips around the glans. Somewhere along the way, I begain wonder what it would be like to suck another mans erection...Maybe its my age, but I now prefer to enjoy another mans cock. Besides, it is such a turn on to feel his knob nestled deep in my throat.

APMountianMan
Jan 15, 2006, 1:54 PM
I managed to do this a few times when I was 19 or 20. Scared the shit out of me that I had an overwhelming desire to try it. Often thought of being fucked at the same time... man, did I blow!

:cool:

Lorcan
Jan 15, 2006, 10:04 PM
Would that i could reach it. I would do it all the time.
Alas, i have to ask someone else.
:drool:
:upside:

sucintom
Jan 15, 2006, 10:34 PM
I am really jealous, would probably not be at this site if I was this flexible.

smokey
Jan 16, 2006, 2:39 PM
I am really jealous, would probably not be at this site if I was this flexible.

Yeah like I said I could suck my glans when I was in my late teens and early 20's...Now if I tried that today I would throw my back out and really embarrass myself trying to explain it to the ER.
:bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

OralBradley
Jan 16, 2006, 3:34 PM
Ok Ray....

:flag3: :male: Eons ago I saw a woman who probably could have, but she was a performer in a show at an EM club in Italy. She was brought onstage folded up in a GI footlocker, a box about 3.5'x2'x1.5' so she was very limber. She wasn't large, but that's still pretty balled up and her face must have been
in her pussy at the time.

smokey
Jan 16, 2006, 7:26 PM
:flag3: :male: Eons ago I saw a woman who probably could have, but she was a performer in a show at an EM club in Italy. She was brought onstage folded up in a GI footlocker, a box about 3.5'x2'x1.5' so she was very limber. She wasn't large, but that's still pretty balled up and her face must have been
in her pussy at the time.

Back in the 70's i saw a woman on stage in San Franscisco's tenderloin district, eat herself out but considering the position she had to get herself in to do it, she was standing on her hands and was bent over backwards until her crotch was in her face, it couldn't have been very pleasurable.

siraussietosser
Jan 17, 2006, 6:22 AM
I find it too hard to try and suck my dick and suck my gut in at the same time. :(

rumple4skin
Jan 19, 2006, 11:54 AM
When I was younger I was much more flexible and could put my feet behind my head. I was never able to lick or suck my own but I did try a few times. I have thought of dropping a few pounds and getting flexible enough to try this again especially after reading this thread. I can still get my feet to my head but not behind them. I guess like most of the worthwile things in life it will take practice :) thanks for the inspiration

yama23
May 1, 2006, 9:22 AM
I am in the same boat, when i was younger i was very flexible, i would be able to swallow pretty much my entire cock, a couple of times i was able to have my balls actually make contact with my nose, it was great. In college was when i started to lose the flexibility, but in collage my wife also made me a bet that i couldn't lick the head of my dick, i did, then she bet me that i couldn't get the head in my mouth yet again i proved her wrong, then she world put her fingers around my cock and say get this much in you mouth, she was impressed and very turn on. i think we may have had me sucking my cock a few times after that but i really haven't been able to get the little guy down my thought since. i am going to start to stretch again and hopefully be able to feel my cock grow and harden in my mouth again, it is a great feeling to have your own cock jerking out a load and swallowing.

jedinudist
May 1, 2006, 9:42 AM
I have always wished (quite seriously!) that I could suck my own dick like the guys in those great photos. :drool:

Alas, I can't even touch my toes (never have been able to). The closest I have ever come is lying on my upper back with the rest of me propped up the side of a wall and then trying to curl myself over my own face. I got within 2 inches once, but there was allot of discomfort. :banghead:

I'm very skinny, average penis size, just not very flexable.

I'll try the hints posted earlie (THANKS!!!) - wish me luck!

If I succeed, I might not be on this site for a few days :smilies15

In fact, my wife will prob have to turn the hose on me to make me stop! LOL

FSJeepguy
May 4, 2006, 9:08 AM
If I could suck my own dick I would in a heartbeat! :tong:

Not limber enough or long enough to do it, although after looking at some of those pics I may start trying.

bigregory
May 4, 2006, 12:56 PM
I could when i was younger but now the back wont let me ;)

Buck Naked
May 4, 2006, 6:35 PM
About 5 years ago I decided that with a lot of practice I could suck myself off. I did stretching exercises and kept trying to get it in my mouth for several months. One evening I was giving it my best effort and had my dick head about an inch from my mouth when I felt something snap in my back. Since then the best I can do is about 8 inches away and I no longer have the time to practice like I did then. At 51 it may be too late. :(

Nara_lovely
May 6, 2006, 9:36 AM
....so that's why there's a huddle of smiling guys at the Yoga centre...all new, all eager to gain flexibility! ha

bi4us
Nov 21, 2006, 1:56 AM
I saw this thread and had to comment. I'm a bi guy who loves to self suck. I look forward to it sometimes. I take my cock into my mouth and hold back for as long as possible to build up a bigger load. My favorite position after stretching, is legs over my head and pushing off the wall for leverage. In this position i'm able to bring my cock to my lips making it easier to satisfy myself. I enjoy this sometimes after sex, licking my cock clean. Or as the main event with an explosive finish. lol for me it's always a rewarding way to masturbate.

someotherguy
Nov 21, 2006, 10:55 AM
It is at once a blessing and a curse. You'll get so you pop a boner every time you yawn. That's not good for business meetings.

yama23
Dec 29, 2007, 3:31 PM
I have still got it...I was using my cell phone to take the pics...kinda low quality

DiamondDog
Dec 30, 2007, 1:38 AM
I have still got it...I was using my cell phone to take the pics...kinda low quality

DAMN! How do you leave your house daily and become a productive member of society?

Why aren't you pimping out your body's skills and doing solo porn?

OK, I have to ask, do you ever suck yourself to completion and cum in your mouth and swallow your own load?

onefreespin
Dec 30, 2007, 2:06 AM
Geez.... If I could suck my own cock, I'd never leave the house! :bowdown: :drool:

Tingly_Tickles
Dec 30, 2007, 2:10 AM
Damn yama23 your hot can I do that for you?.....LOL

I was able to do this some years ago but I haven't even attempted in forever
maybe I might also give it a go and see what happens.

shameless agitator
Dec 30, 2007, 9:42 AM
Sheeeit. I was limber enough to do this once upon a time & it never occurred to me. I was taking martial arts classes (which will, by the way, limber you up just as much as yoga or pilates) as a teenager, but I was still in denial so if I'd even thought of it I would have just thought it was gross & gay. C'est La Vie

elian
Dec 30, 2007, 1:38 PM
Done this a handful of times, but I'm NOT really flexible enough to do it. I think desire overcomes physics at some point..if you work with your muscles long enough they do stretch.

I don't do this now, I think the last time I did was about 2 years ago - back problems are forever and I would hate to have to explain to the ambulance crew..

Come to think of it I remember taking a self defense course and by the end of the one lesson I had managed to put my foot behind my head, I couldn't tell you HOW that happened - and I'm not sure my body could stand to do it again without daily flexibility training.

yama23
Dec 31, 2007, 8:33 AM
DAMN! How do you leave your house daily and become a productive member of society?

Why aren't you pimping out your body's skills and doing solo porn?

OK, I have to ask, do you ever suck yourself to completion and cum in your mouth and swallow your own load?

I didn't the first few times...but after I brought myself to the edge and didn't turn back, yeah for sure I do I don't think I haven't since then.
Actually just after I took those pics I had to put the cell phone down grab the back of my legs and suck my cock as deep into my moth as possible.
There is really nothing like feeling your own cock growing inside your mouth, swallowing sweet pre-cum that is leaking out and then when I feel my cock head grow, swell and then not being able to stop, swallowing as jerk after jerk as my hard dick throws cum deep down my throat.
It is good cause I control where the pressure is while I blow my load, on the head, just below the head, whether I bite the head or just use my tongue.
The more I stretch the better and further I can get, I have yet to feel the head of my cock tickle the back of my throat but I am working on it. I have licked my own balls a few times, worst parts is for me it is hard to make it last very long, a few minutes at the very most and I am blowing my load.

12voltman59
Dec 31, 2007, 10:05 AM
This reminds me of what George Carlin used to say in his stand up routines:

"If I could suck my own dick--I would never go out on Saturday night!"

woodyapron
Jan 1, 2008, 5:45 PM
I am not really flexible enough to do it comfortably. But when i was younger i was successful a number of times in getting the glans of my penis in my mouth for a very satisfying orgasm

proseros
Jan 3, 2008, 2:41 PM
I suppose I still retain enough flexibility (if you can place you forehead to your knees or your palms flat on the floor from a standing postion you're good) to be able to assume Urobos though the last few instances have resulted in neck sprain to some degree.

In my 20s and 30s I might've assumed this posture as many as three times a week with varied completion.

Generally the object is to wrap the lower limbs around you so that the loins meet the head, and then swallow the tail,with the aim of injecting semen into the mouth and consuming it.

It is not an exercise IMHO to be taken lightly and requires some degree of foresight and preparation with particular attention to the body's fluctual rhythms of suppleness, vigor, diet and appetite and mood. Typically it is best after several days of fasting with only small portions of laxative fruits. One may find instances where assumption of the posture comes with remarkable ease and comfort-everything feels right, as if in response to a crave for one particular kind of nourishment the body strives to provide accordingly.

I should say more on this later; for now I'll be bouncing around.

69phoenix
Jan 6, 2008, 3:25 PM
I came across this site, check it out.

http://solosuck.com/contents.html

Kyle11287
Jan 12, 2008, 11:39 AM
I have not been able to actually get a good amount of my cock into my mouth, i can kinda get the tip, but for only a mere moment, what a tease! One day while i was looking up techniques on how to suck myself off, i stumbled upon a video of a gentleman, stuffing his own cock into his own ass. I looked at it, and immediately started researching. Then i tried everyday for about a month and a half. I am now at the point where i can almost always get my head into my anus, but i have trouble getting hard with my own penis inside my ass, and it ends up just popping out. I managed to get it one time, and it felt so good, i instantaneously had an orgasm and filled my ass with my cum. It was the most amazing thing i could ever do to myself. I have partial video, if only i can perfect the process.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 12, 2008, 12:40 PM
Lmao I was going to say just that. If a man could suck his own cock, or lick his own balls, why would he need to leave the darn house! lol
Cat

yama23
Mar 26, 2008, 11:48 AM
After i finished myself off...i left the house.

rayosytruenos
Mar 26, 2008, 9:23 PM
After i finished myself off...i left the house.

Wow! It feels awkward to come back and see one of my old threads still visible on the forum!

Yama, thanks for adding your 2 series of pics of that wonderful performance! Anytime you need a photographer, please, just give me a shout! :drool: :bounce: :rotate:

And, as I said on the first post of this thread... "I'm really jealous!" :rolleyes:

All the best,

ray

P.S.: By the way, for those who wandered what happened to me... Well, a lot of things: moved home, new job, no internet connection at home for more than 4 months I think, a course...

So I'm fine, thanks, but really busy lately and I think for the time being... but I was curious to see what was going on in here (I popped in some time ago too, and saw some posts), but I even had to reset my password as I forgot it... lol

All the best to everyone,

ray