PDA

View Full Version : Your husband or boyfriend's dildo?

TheBisexualProfessor
Aug 8, 2008, 8:14 AM
How many wives or girlfriends enjoy dildo play with their guy's ass? I think it's tremendously erotic when my wife uses one of my dildos on me. She seems to enjoy just watching, because she moans as I get it slick and ready for entry. I'd love to hear what the ladies have to say about it. Is it hot to you? :male:

sdnaustin
Aug 8, 2008, 8:16 AM
I'm not a lady, but my wife really gets off on it, usually initiates it not me. Says teh look on my face and the sounds I make gives her little thrills.

Documenta
Aug 8, 2008, 5:01 PM
Ok..another guy here but it really gets my wife going. We have a large pink gel vibrator that she cannot take all the way into her but she will jam it up my ass with such abandon I cum almost instantly. She will use it on me in different positions and will surprise me with it when I am leaning over the sink doing dishes or will come into the shower when I do not expect it. Normally the non-initiator...when I showed he how she could us it on me she leads with a finger or two and then uses our large pink friend to get me really horny and will cum a couple of times before finishing me off.

chick_a_dee
Aug 8, 2008, 6:03 PM
Another husband here....My lady loves to play with my ass. She'll start with a finger or maybe a thumb and then get a couple toys. She enjoys watching me and listening to me. We have a very nice ribbed gel dildo and it feels great. She loves to work my ass slow and deep. She always wants to play with my ass. I don't mind, I enjoy it...

okie5558
Sep 6, 2008, 11:22 AM
I think it is cool my wife has done it to me a couple of times and I enjoyed it, Thinking about getting her a strap on and letting her do me and see how she enjoy it.

bigredpigdriver
Sep 6, 2008, 1:50 PM
Wife here and I love to use my strap on...We use it alot come to think of it:tongue:...I use it on hubby and darn near every guy that joins us...Its fun and I also think it help to get the party started and I like to watch the guys cum without touching themself while I am working them over....I also use it on the ladies to...I have two, a black and pink one, on for guys and one for the ladies....