PDA

View Full Version : Coffy X

coffyx
Aug 7, 2008, 6:46 AM
Hello, everyone. I thought I'd introduce myself. :)

You can call me Coffy. I'm 23 and am from Tulsa, OK. I'm bisexual, but I haven't been with a woman yet. But I know that I'm bisexual because I am...bisexual. I'm attracted to both sexes and would have an intimate/sexual relationship with another woman.

I just broke up with a guy that I was with for 2.5 years (I broke up with him July of last year and again this July). We're not meant for each other. lol...but seriously, we're not.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you guys around! :D

kitten
Aug 7, 2008, 7:58 AM
Welcome to the site!

I am sorry to hear about your breakup but as the old saying goes: when a door closes somewhere there opens a window.

I hope you find the friendship and understanding that I have found here.

hugs,

Tiger Lily
Aug 7, 2008, 1:49 PM
Hey Coffy, a big welcome to you!! I've only been here a few days myself and I too know I'm bisexual,without actually having sex with a female. So begins the journey... :tongue:

Feel free to drop us a message if you fancy a chat.

TL xx

Gina7777
Aug 7, 2008, 2:28 PM
Hi Coffy! Welcome!

FalconAngel
Aug 7, 2008, 4:44 PM
Hi Coffy.

Welcome to your home on the web.

Rambigent
Aug 7, 2008, 8:52 PM
Welcome Coffy! This is a nice community...I hope you find some answers, some questions, and some new friends!

coffyx
Aug 7, 2008, 9:21 PM
Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome. :)

It does seem friendly here, so I think I'm going to enjoy talking to you all.

Kitten, thanks. I think it was for the better, and I'm not too broken up about it since it was kind of mentally and emotionally abusive, you know.

Tiger Lily, that's so comforting to hear since I always get the "Well, how do you know you're bisexual and you've never ever had sex with a woman?" and the like. And I just tell them what I posted above.

Tiger Lily
Aug 8, 2008, 2:11 PM
Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome. :)

It does seem friendly here, so I think I'm going to enjoy talking to you all.

Kitten, thanks. I think it was for the better, and I'm not too broken up about it since it was kind of mentally and emotionally abusive, you know.

Tiger Lily, that's so comforting to hear since I always get the "Well, how do you know you're bisexual and you've never ever had sex with a woman?" and the like. And I just tell them what I posted above.

Here's a little tip next time someone asks that daft question.
Ask them how they knew they were straight/gay/bi, before they even popped their cherry. Lol!!
Seems a crazy question to me hun and full of ignorance.
Anyways...welcome aboard hun and I hope we both find the answers to our questions and a special someone to share those answers with. :bibounce:
TL xx

coffyx
Aug 8, 2008, 8:10 PM
Here's a little tip next time someone asks that daft question.
Ask them how they knew they were straight/gay/bi, before they even popped their cherry. Lol!!
Seems a crazy question to me hun and full of ignorance.
Anyways...welcome aboard hun and I hope we both find the answers to our questions and a special someone to share those answers with. :bibounce:
TL xx

You're so witty. :)

Yes, it is a crazy and ignorant question. I should know if I'm bisexual or not. lol. I guess sometimes people just try to prove you otherwise for their own comfort.

Doggie_Wood
Aug 8, 2008, 10:26 PM
Hi Coffy - welcome to our little corner of the cyberverse.

You are most welcome to join us in chat anytime.

:doggie: Doggie

mariersa
Aug 8, 2008, 11:53 PM
If DWood says it's ok then it's ok
welcome coffy

darkeyes
Aug 9, 2008, 10:58 AM
If DWood says it's ok then it's ok
welcome coffyGod Mars..ya don take wot Doggie sez as gospel do ya??? tee hee.But for 1ce...;) 'e is rite

bityme
Aug 10, 2008, 12:30 AM
Hi Coffy,

Welcome Aboard!

coffyx
Aug 12, 2008, 1:41 AM
Thanks, you guys. :)

And Dogwood, I sure will join you all in the chat sometimes. But I can't make it tonight for I just worked a 6.5 hour shift and covered a 5 hour shift for a co-worker all in a row. lol. So, I'm quite tired and am not currently thinking straight. So I'll see you guys a little bit later.

mel85
Aug 12, 2008, 3:13 AM
Hey welcome, I am also new but I hope you get some answers here. :)