PDA

View Full Version : how many UK singles have met others on here?

mrplayfuluk
Aug 3, 2008, 6:14 AM
I really do wonder whether for all the joy of looking at others here and knowing people through forums. how many UK members especially, have actually met through here or is is this a truly virtual community...........:cool:

Tiger Lily
Aug 3, 2008, 11:01 AM
Well I can honestly say I have been a member for about 15mins and have not actually met anybody yet!! :tongue:

dafydd
Aug 3, 2008, 12:37 PM
I've met one very nice person.

d

diB4u
Aug 3, 2008, 1:20 PM
To date I've not met anyone as of yet. However, maybe that will change one day.

Sarasvati
Aug 4, 2008, 7:21 PM
Oh surely we are all far too English/British to actually meet each other. I mean, where would we be with our sexual repression if we decided to meet others from this site.

We much prefer to conduct ourselves by stealing a crafty glimpse in the changing rooms or allowing a stray hand to brush the inner thigh.

When we let go of our inhibitions we can be electric lovers - but we daren't go there and just stay home and nurse our fantasies with our own hands.

diB4u
Aug 5, 2008, 6:03 AM
Oh surely we are all far too English/British to actually meet each other. I mean, where would we be with our sexual repression if we decided to meet others from this site.

We much prefer to conduct ourselves by stealing a crafty glimpse in the changing rooms or allowing a stray hand to brush the inner thigh.

When we let go of our inhibitions we can be electric lovers - but we daren't go there and just stay home and nurse our fantasies with our own hands.

LOL that is soooooooooooooo true, :guffaw: but I for one would actuarly brake free from the constraints of both being English and being repression.

dafydd
Aug 5, 2008, 4:51 PM

that's really just a stereotype. repression can be found across the pond to.

d

Gina7777
Aug 5, 2008, 7:19 PM
Lol! How about we break free from our cultural restraints and meet in the pub on Tuesday 12th???

Starra
Aug 6, 2008, 10:19 AM
I haven't met anyone from here, as yet, but i am quite a newbie :tongue:

I have, however, met people from another forum i go to. A few of which i ended up dating for a while, which was good ;)

RickB
Aug 6, 2008, 10:24 AM
Are you going to tell us which forum that is, Starra?

Starra
Aug 6, 2008, 11:22 AM
It's a bi women's forum (women only of course) called shybi. :bigrin: