PDA

View Full Version : Troll Aleart

hydropop
Aug 1, 2008, 2:42 PM
Seesm we have a new troll on the loose , how do they get on this site?

This one goes by the name of FRANCISTHEMULE.

csrakate
Aug 1, 2008, 3:15 PM
He's already been banned.

12voltman59
Aug 1, 2008, 3:27 PM
Once again to Drew and Company---kudos on catching the troll early on--I am sorry that I once said we were flying solo here--you do have our six!!

Thanks Drew!

hydropop
Aug 1, 2008, 3:34 PM
Glad he has been banned , but I have to ask how do they still send emails , I just recieved an email at 11 am today , amazing :-(

csrakate
Aug 1, 2008, 4:41 PM
Are these emails coming under the cover of the site and attached to his present persona? If that is the case, Drew needs to know that he can still make his obnoxious rounds via the site and by using such a venue as the "email message".
I don't know what time this person was banned, but if he is still able to taunt other members after being banned, Drew needs to know.

allbimyself
Aug 1, 2008, 5:17 PM
Email isn't always delivered in a timely manner. That could've been sent before the ban and just didn't reach you until after.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 1, 2008, 9:30 PM
Atta Boy Drew and Company!
Keep up the good work. This time this one was shwing his afe. Not many are old enough here to remember Francis the Talking Mule...
Cat

FalconAngel
Aug 1, 2008, 10:50 PM
He/she/it (aka pathetic loser) still has a profile up, so I don't think that it's been banned yet.

That could be why the pathetic loser is able to send offensive private messages to people.

jem_is_bi
Aug 2, 2008, 12:14 AM
Seesm we have a new troll on the loose , how do they get on this site?

This one goes by the name of FRANCISTHEMULE.

The name is somewhat more appropriate that some of the others. The person has much the same personality of a mule.

Bluebiyou
Aug 2, 2008, 12:47 AM
A troll
A punk
A thug.
What word best describes someone who hates themselves so much, they only derive satisfaction (albeit temporary) via doing harm to others?
Then the action simply confirms how low he is... only to repeat the cycle... in an ego (stunted at 14 years old ego) pathology that only goes downward.
The whole scenario:
"I'll get them."
"I sure pride myself in deceiving them!"
etc
in a wretched attempt (sometimes perpetual) to avoid looking honestly at themselves and doing the real hard thing; maturing.
Truly the coward of cowards. Pathetic thing.

vittoria
Aug 2, 2008, 7:09 AM
Atta Boy Drew and Company!
Keep up the good work. This time this one was shwing his afe. Not many are old enough here to remember Francis the Talking Mule...
Cat

Not necessarily...

I remember Francis the Talking Mule starring Donald O'Connor ;) But I'm still a "pup"... ( damn reruns!!!) the precursor to Mr Ed... ( and I remember Ed's theme song too :tong:)