PDA

View Full Version : tri-tone silicone bracelets.....?

yaknowthatguy
Dec 24, 2005, 9:46 PM
hello all.....

Since we were recently on the topic of "hidden bisexual dress codes", I had an idea - what about tri-tone silicone bracelets, in the style of the LiveStrong bracelets? Was pondering various ideas (3-color swirl, parallel bands, or 3 different sections of a color).

So what's the concensus -

a - do you like the idea?
b - would you wear one?
c - which color scheme do you like?

I might be willing to do a short run of these, and just sell them off cheap for those who are interested.

So for myself, my answers are (a) yes, (b) yes and (c) I like the swirl, then the sections, then the parallel bands.

Everyone?

arana
Dec 24, 2005, 11:27 PM
Hi, I like this idea and the 3 colours could be the bi colours. And Yes I would wear them.

yaknowthatguy
Dec 25, 2005, 12:23 AM
sorry about that, wasn't very clear - I meant to use the three colors of the bi flag, but was asking which combination method people liked.

thanks again!

codybear3
Dec 25, 2005, 1:39 AM
Hello..Think this is pretty cool and yes, I would wear one. I like the parallel first, then the bands ,my third would be the swirl...If you run some, lemme know and I'll get some from you... :paw: :paw:

Lyon1369
Dec 25, 2005, 9:32 PM
Just to let you all know. They Do exist, and you can get them pretty cheep on line.
Just have to go looking for them
In answer to the questions,
Yes I would wear one, on my left wrist, I would go for it as a way of identifying each other, and the Bi colors would be the ones I would chose, in a 3 band patern.

check out this link

http://www.biprideshop.com/jewelry.htm

Bi4now
Lyon :flag3:

yaknowthatguy
Dec 26, 2005, 1:18 AM
well...solves that question doesn't it? :bigrin:

MintyFresh
Dec 27, 2005, 8:13 PM
Will you post me one in the UK though?
(I'm at a busy time in my life at the moment, but if no-one starts importing bi pride stuff to the uk soon, I may take up the suggestion of importing and distributing the stuff myself...)

Minty

3naib
Dec 29, 2005, 2:39 PM
I am digging the swirl.

Twirl.

Grrl.

:flag1:
Symbolically, strait bands of color that are seperate make me think of clear divisions between us. As if there are points on a continuum that we all cn clearly define ourselves to fit in.
In truth, it all blends into a random and natural splay of colors.

In fact, now I was a swirly flag and bumper sticker and...

yaknowthatguy
Dec 29, 2005, 8:51 PM
I rather gravitate to the swirl bracelet too....if there's more input I might pay for a short batch of them and see where it takes us.

runwildtonight
Dec 30, 2005, 6:11 AM
after the bi-flag article I went out looking on the internet for a sweatband (like tennis players use) with the colors since I like wearing them but didnt find any, i did find the 3 color silicone bracelets on sevral places including ebay and places that would also make them but still no sign of my sweatbands preferably 4 inches long the 3 inches are too short :bibounce: :rainbow:

jroliver
Dec 30, 2005, 12:14 PM
Great idea, I know I'd want to purchase at least one. Keep me informed Thanks

Lorcan
Dec 30, 2005, 12:48 PM
do you have pictures of this idea? i'm very visual. I would probably buy one anyway, just because. And with me could save the shipping cost, if ya wanted :flag1: