PDA

View Full Version : Bi Guys Don't Kiss

eddy10
Jul 28, 2008, 10:59 PM
I was reading a post on a gay site. The writer stated that in his experience bi guys do not want/like to kiss. I do not believe that. I am a Kinsey 4 and enjoy sensual kissing with both males or females. Am I correct, or is he correct?

Can we make this sort of a poll and see what you all think?

dodgeram1
Jul 28, 2008, 11:21 PM
I don't know about anybody else I like kissing both male and female.

Toad82
Jul 28, 2008, 11:44 PM
If they were the right person for me at the time I would be willing to kiss or be kissed by anyone.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 29, 2008, 12:10 AM
lol Who ever started that statement is ful of..well.. he's vastly wrong. I know several Bi men, and I can tell you from Personal experiance that they Do indeed, love to kiss. A couple dont kiss men alot, but they have no prob with us girls..lol
Cat

Rambigent
Jul 29, 2008, 12:12 AM
When I was more in firmly in the "bi-curious" camp where I was able to acknowledge to myself that I had an attraction to men, but hadn't really acted on that, I thought for a while that despite my attraction, I wouldn't ever enjoy kissing another man. Then I proved myself wrong.

So yeah, bi guys do kiss. And from my experience, their wives/girlfriends really seem to enjoy watching it. :bigrin:

bisexualman
Jul 29, 2008, 1:58 AM
I can only speak for me, but one of the things i really enjoy with a man is a good kiss. I enjoy them with women as well but something about kissing a man is quite erotic and stimulating for me.

dark matter
Jul 29, 2008, 8:39 AM
Agree. I feel like kissing strong masculine guys no less than seductive fems:flag4::three:

quiet1fornow
Jul 29, 2008, 8:49 AM
being a sensualist the use of lips to evoke pleasure in both partners is a given...otherwise it just misses all true communication to make the encounter enjoyable!!

In others YES....love to kiss partner male or female....all over!!

Q:cool:

Lateralus
Jul 29, 2008, 8:49 AM
Boy were they not talking about me...lol. I LOVE to kiss

jamieknyc
Jul 29, 2008, 9:56 AM
I have only kissed a man once, but I liked it a lot

wolfcamp
Jul 29, 2008, 10:35 AM
I resisted kissing another guy for a long time. But then I was talked into it. I had to just let myself go to break past my own barrier towards it. When I felt that strong mouth and hot tongue pushing into my mouth, I found it very arousing, especially when, at the same time, I felt his hand grabbing me down below. It really helped stimulate my mood and it got me going.

jollyrover
Jul 29, 2008, 12:54 PM
I'm all for kissing, guess I am a lover type bi.

Sourdough
Jul 29, 2008, 1:28 PM
OK, I'm Bi, have been for years. Love everything about being bi, except kissing men. Like to kiss women, but not into kissing fellows. If a guy tries that I'm leaving. It has ruined the scene for me a few times. All my Bi partners feel the same way I do. That is one of the thing they usually ask me first, is if I kiss. They say it is a big turnoff for them.

12voltman59
Jul 29, 2008, 1:39 PM
I am glad I am not alone in this--but like most of the responses---I do like to kiss with other guys too----at first I did not think I would but once I did--it was great---kissing does add a great deal to the experience.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 29, 2008, 2:09 PM
Oh quit! Ya'll are turning me on...lol
(Just teasing Loves, carry on)
Kisses to you all :}
Cat

kv201
Jul 29, 2008, 3:23 PM
kv201 here, I have yet to have my first bi experience, but I couldn't imagine it without serious kissing involved. Long slow sensuous kisses,all over espesially my nipples, but no biting or squeezing please.:bipride:

FuzzloverUK
Jul 29, 2008, 3:24 PM
Some don't - not all ;-)

BiCplAz
Jul 29, 2008, 5:13 PM
When I encountered my first bi experience it was a little sucking but no cumming. Then I got into cumming but not in my mouth, then in my mouth. The same for kissing. Not at first but then I got into it and now I enjoy kissing a man if I have feelings for him. Don't kiss nubes. well that's my :2cents: worth

Bi-Zarro
Jul 29, 2008, 5:48 PM
Hello, all. This is my first post.

It's been around 14 years since I did anything sexual with another man. But in the good experiences I had (I had some bad ones), I had no problem kissing my partner. And would have no problem doing so again. (Provided he shaves first. I'm very particular about that.)

IndyBiFun
Jul 29, 2008, 6:08 PM
A toe curling kiss with either gender is amazing!

FalconAngel
Jul 29, 2008, 7:46 PM
Like bisexuality, it varies from person to person.

While it looks like the majority of folks here do like to kiss, without regard to gender (myself included), there will be some that do not like to kiss other guys at all, or only under certain conditions.

Since the article was on a gay site, it was probably written with a slant that was designed to minimize bisexuality, particularly as it regards men.

Could you post a link to the article for us all to read it?

fairbankswingers
Jul 29, 2008, 8:05 PM
I LOVE kissing, making out...the while act with men and women...now I have met a couple of men who dont want/like to kiss so it never goes further with them as I have to have that connection to make love to another person...

NumberSix
Jul 29, 2008, 8:58 PM
In my experience, (bi) men suck at kissing. They must confuse it with face painting or something. I couldn't say if they just kissed badly with anyone, or if it was because they were kissing a man (me).

The only time i've enjoyed kissing a man was during my very first experience. It was with a gay man, if that means anything. I may have just been unlucky so far, but I don't even try to find out anymore, I just don't kiss guys :tong:

Heck, I don't even really get turned on when a guy touches me, I just like his cock :oh:

ernieisready
Jul 29, 2008, 9:26 PM
I've been with several M/F couples now, and each time the wife LOVED watching her husband kissing! That is enough all by itself, although I enjoy it too! :three:

When I was more in firmly in the "bi-curious" camp where I was able to acknowledge to myself that I had an attraction to men, but hadn't really acted on that, I thought for a while that despite my attraction, I wouldn't ever enjoy kissing another man. Then I proved myself wrong.

So yeah, bi guys do kiss. And from my experience, their wives/girlfriends really seem to enjoy watching it. :bigrin:

Bopit4Ever
Jul 29, 2008, 9:38 PM
Not much into kissing guys. For that to happen they have to be smooth fem,and or twinky with lithe bodies. Aint into kissing Rock Hudson types.

jay9332
Jul 29, 2008, 10:32 PM
Okay, Im a bit OCD, but if hygiene is right, hell yeah I wanna kiss. My experience has been that guys kiss differently than women....yet I can only compare guys to my wife since thats all I want to kiss now...lol. Nothing like a hot, wet, sloppy, man kiss!...lol

runewlf
Jul 29, 2008, 11:33 PM
Love kissing guys and girls.

eddy10
Jul 29, 2008, 11:48 PM
Falcon Angel:

Sorry, I was cruising various sites at the time a few weeks ago. Don't remember the source. of the kissing question. If I run across it again, I will post it.

Eddy

Atreus68
Jul 30, 2008, 7:15 AM
In my experience the bisexual guys who refuse to kiss are unsure about their sexualities. They tend to equate kissing guys with being gay.

Since I embrace my bisexuality, I love to kiss :)

Bluebiyou
Jul 30, 2008, 9:27 AM
In my experience the bisexual guys who refuse to kiss are unsure about their sexualities. They tend to equate kissing guys with being gay.

Since I embrace my bisexuality, I love to kiss :)

LOL
Not meaning to 'dis' you, Atreus...
Like (I perceive) Falcon, I'm primarily straight. However, I have no delusions over my desire for sex with men.
But (IMHO) women have it down as far as kissing.
(primarily) Lesbian women are the absolute best at kissing! I say this from my experience. A bi/lesbian woman will make passionate love to you... mouth to mouth.
While I am not 'unsure' at all about my bisexuality, it is far more enjoyable to kiss a woman. Especially a sloppy, wet, passionate kiss. I have fallen in love with many women, but only one man. He was the only man I ever loved to kiss; and yes, deep passionate wet kisses were great. However, most guys I've ever been with... I 'went through the motions' but did not enjoy the kissing part. On the other hand, passionately kissing a pretty girl - who is even a total stranger has been almost always great. But love and sex is give and take... nothing is perfectly suited for 'me'.

And wouldn't it be pure hell in life if everything was perfectly suited for me... (ref Twilight Zone, season one, "A Nice Place to Visit".

centralpaguy
Jul 30, 2008, 9:52 AM
I think it just depends on the person I have been with totally gay guys that dont kiss. It's all about preferences. and as far as bi guys being bad kissers......I have made out with more than a few women that need to read a book

FalconAngel
Jul 30, 2008, 10:44 AM
Falcon Angel:

Sorry, I was cruising various sites at the time a few weeks ago. Don't remember the source. of the kissing question. If I run across it again, I will post it.

Eddy

Okay. It would be interesting to see if it was written with a particular slant to it and if not, then how they drew their conclusions.

FalconAngel
Jul 30, 2008, 10:47 AM
LOL
Like (I perceive) Falcon, I'm primarily straight. However, I have no delusions over my desire for sex with men.

You are not far from the mark. To be honest, my bisexuality sits just a hair towards straight, most of the time. It does, however bounce in that direction a lot.

bobbicarol
Jul 30, 2008, 11:52 AM
I love a great kisser....male or female!

GaryGabriella
Jul 30, 2008, 12:50 PM
I had about 4 male-on-male encounters in my youth and there was no kissing involved. Basically, they were sperm-of-the-moment lust and drug induced attacks.
Last Saturday night, though, I had a 3-way (my first) with a couple I met on this site. Touching and kissing with the male started us off and we soon retired to the bedroom for fantastic groping, stroking, sucking and copulating time. It's really great to recieve attention from 2 people at once! The kissing of the guy was very nice, though, and it definitely added to the passion of the moment. :three:

bioralbottom
Jul 30, 2008, 1:00 PM
As for me well! I'm not sure, I haven't kissed a guy before. Just a little while ago, I started to think about it and well if I found the right guy, I think I just might. My expereince with guy is very limited for I have had only sex with three other guys. I'm a married male and my wife is not into this or would she ever be. I have now been thinking it might be be good but afraid to do it. If I found the right guy, I think that I might as well try it. How bad could it be? I'm willing to put his cock in my mouth and suck it and have had it shoot his cum all over my face could it be worst than that?

Louis

open2both
Jul 30, 2008, 7:06 PM
I'm a kissin' machine!

Craig_Seattle
Jul 30, 2008, 8:31 PM
From my experiences most bi men do kiss. As for me, I DO like kissing another guy. I am into lot's of body contact ( frot ) and kissing really enhances the experience.

DMC3374
Jul 30, 2008, 8:44 PM
I think it all depends on who it is and if it feels right, male or female. Some are just not good kissers.

Mysteryx
Jul 30, 2008, 9:55 PM
I was reading a post on a gay site. The writer stated that in his experience bi guys do not want/like to kiss. I do not believe that. I am a Kinsey 4 and enjoy sensual kissing with both males or females. Am I correct, or is he correct?

Can we make this sort of a poll and see what you all think?

Speaking for myself, I enjoy kissing other men.

secretloverisbi
Jul 30, 2008, 9:56 PM
I enjoy sensual kissing with both males or females, it makes the sex more sensual

Cordon_off
Aug 13, 2008, 2:59 PM
Love kissing females... never have and have NO desire to kiss another guy. Now, his sperm is quite another matter!

darkeyes
Aug 13, 2008, 4:41 PM
Don blame guys not snoggin each otha..god all the jaggie stuff on ther faces..gross!!!:tong::bigrin:

Bottom MAN
Aug 14, 2008, 4:50 AM
I am Bi and love sucking cock but do not enjoy kissing men.

IanGray
Aug 14, 2008, 5:10 AM
I want to kiss men. Just not getting the chance. So any men going my way i'd love to kiss you :three::kiss:

Hopefully

Ian

finney4143
Aug 14, 2008, 8:07 AM
There's nothing like some hot french kissing to get the blood going, with men or women.....

bohica1
Aug 14, 2008, 8:32 AM
Your are correct "eddy10", now shut up and kiss me.

Chaos_Couple
Aug 14, 2008, 11:46 AM
I think the gay person's comments that inspired the question musty not have had a lot of experience with bi men, or not much experience in general.... or perhaps bad experiences. I think there are people who kiss well and who kiss badly in any group/orientation. I have kissed men and women, and I thoroughly enjoy both, when they are skilled enough to do it well. Some women have kissed better than some men and some men have kissed better than some women.

I also initially was unsure about kissing and other intimacies with men when I first started to experiment. But I very quickly found that if I am going to be intimate with someone, it will be complete intimacy. The most unsatisfying experiences have been with those who limit themselves to a certain level of contact e.g. no kissing. Ii won't go as far as to lay on the "in denial" label, but I would avoid intimacy with someone who is not interested or secure enough to at least kiss.

sixthickcut
Aug 14, 2008, 8:30 PM
i don't see the problem...kissing is in the heat of passion:)...it is part of a hot sex session...kissing a woman or man is the same to me:tongue:...lips and tongues are part of the forplay passage to mutual orgasm...:bibounce:

ohbimale
Aug 15, 2008, 11:43 AM
I have been bi all my life and I enjoy kissing both women and men. Kissing is a sensual and erotic way to stimulate each other. Kiss on. :male::flag3::male:

kinkyuk
Aug 15, 2008, 12:04 PM
im bi always have been.

i never used to like kissing guys, big turn off for ages, then a couple of days ago, i meet an older guy, he started passionalty kissing me, and pushed his tongue in my mouth , i loved it, i grabed hold of the back of his neck and wow was soooo arousing :)

now everyday im fantasising to meet him again , woop woop :)

Syrinx
Aug 17, 2008, 2:03 PM
I really don't like to kiss guys. It will usually happen once I get into the hot sex. Once I get going, I usually abandon my inhibitions. I won't just kiss any guy though, I really have to be into him. I'm all about the cock when I'm with a guy.

Mmonty
Aug 17, 2008, 4:55 PM
Depends on mood and guy. One guy I really got excited about kissing...others either there was none, and that was fine with me, or just went through the motions for the other guy.

mannysg
Aug 17, 2008, 5:05 PM
I've sucked a couple of guys, but I've never kissed a guy and don't really have much of a desire to. However, with the right guy, I might give it a try.

Biboz49
Aug 17, 2008, 10:31 PM
I love kissing whether I'm kissing women or men. A long hot kiss is such a turn on. I even get hot looking at pictures of 2 men or 2 women in a passionate kiss.

Hoselvr
Aug 18, 2008, 12:39 PM
The HELL we don't. In case anyone is confused about my opinion, I love and adore french kissing, whether it's a man or a woman or a transgendered person. Kissing is the wonderful prelude to things to cum and during things to cum. Never get enough kissing. NEVER!!!!!! Just my :2cents:.

sweetman1
Aug 19, 2008, 4:39 PM
Hi i would like to say that this past Saterday I was with this guy and he started kissing me and it was grate . my first time and wish the wife was home but she was on the road. when i told her she said that she was sorry she missed that.:three:

chook
Aug 19, 2008, 6:34 PM
The only man I've ever kissed was another womans husband......My Dad ;)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

darkeyes
Aug 19, 2008, 7:05 PM
The only man I've ever kissed was another womans husband......My Dad ;)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Awwww Chookie...soppy ole fool... dus that mean ya won eva go on bout me bein a daddy's girl eva gain??? tee hee:tong:

onewhocares
Aug 19, 2008, 9:05 PM
Hmmmm...Bi Guys do not kiss....ah kiss men or the women that they are with?

Well, let me see. My experiance is not monumental,,,but I have NEVER met or made love with a bi man who was NOT a great kisser...Yes it is true, for I would not lie.

Men kissing men....I only have the word of mouth (forgive the pun) on how wonderful a man feels when another man feels when he is kissed. Guess it all subjective.....ok.,,,,so I can kiss. As can the MEN I have been with.

Belle

Bi1988
Aug 19, 2008, 9:29 PM
I like to kiss

vegasbill
Aug 20, 2008, 2:46 AM
Well, I thought that was true too.... one day I met this young hot asian guy "Chad" and He planted a kiss on me that rocked my world. I like kissing on guys that I consider "cute" No, that doesn't mean male model, just the right "look". It is a very hot experience that makes my cock Rock Hard!

BiMichael
Aug 20, 2008, 8:01 AM
I've always enjoyed kissing a man (and women of course). But, have been with a few guys who weren't into it. One, I changed, the others went their way. Lip locking and cock locking are two of my favorite things *lol*

KevsBi
Aug 20, 2008, 10:39 AM
The first time I kissed another guy was kind of weird...I had never felt another guys 'stubble' before but kissing is a major part of lovemaking and I enjoy doing it with both sexes.

FalconAngel
Aug 20, 2008, 10:47 AM
The first time I kissed another guy was kind of weird...I had never felt another guys 'stubble' before but kissing is a major part of lovemaking and I enjoy doing it with both sexes.

Can I have an AMEN, brother? And AWOMAN, too.:bigrin:

gurlydon
Aug 20, 2008, 1:12 PM
Sure they do, and like it, too. Even with cum-smeared lips.

Skyclad Jewel
Aug 20, 2008, 2:02 PM
Yes, Gurly! Especially with cum smeared lips . . . and tongues.

exhibitor75
Aug 20, 2008, 3:43 PM
Maybe I just have not found the right guy to "rock my world" but I am not much into kissing guys. I am mostly hetero and am principally into women. That said, I love sucking cock and really like getting my ass pounded by a big hot cock. One of the best orgasms I've had recently happened when I was sitting on some guys cock fucking him furiously while he stroked me. I just came and came and came. Of course I love kissing women, can't get enough.

bi42guy1958
Aug 31, 2008, 8:27 AM
Just want to throw my 2 cents in on this one. In my mind kissing is reserved for intimate encounters. Ive never kissed a guy, never had the desire to. All Im wanting from a guy is whats between his legs, sounds bad huh? But if I ever found a guy that I really enjoyed being with, I MEAN REALLY ENJOYED, I would probably want to kisss him.

silkyheels
Aug 31, 2008, 8:46 AM
No kissing then not much else either, nothing more erotic than a firm wet kiss either gender while exploring

tempest4all
Aug 31, 2008, 8:55 AM
Kissing is what makes sex more personal and erotic. I have kissed several men and it is very erotic. Really gets the juices flowing.

grayman3585
Sep 1, 2008, 9:29 AM
I love to kiss. I love the difference from both sexes.

JoeErl
Sep 1, 2008, 9:27 PM
Sorry. I just can't get into the guy kissing guy thing. Even when I was much younger and my did would kiss me good-bye or welcome me back home. For me it is a big turn off. If a guy liks to kiss or suck on my body I will let him though; especially when they want to play or suck on my nipples. I know that it turns them on and I will allow that. This is my :2cents:

lsd51
Sep 1, 2008, 9:54 PM
This bi guy kisses as well as sucks and fucks!

okie5558
Sep 1, 2008, 10:13 PM
With the right person it's great kissing and performing all the other acts they are.It can turn you off as well as on if he doesn't e njoy* it also.Fir me I enjoy it.

dwerfet
Sep 14, 2008, 2:19 AM
well, I like kissing guys and girls. But the guy has to be clean shaven- not into five o'clock shadow

ohbimale
Sep 14, 2008, 3:02 AM
Kissing is erotic. I love kissing with men and women. :male::flag3::male:

curious44
Sep 14, 2008, 8:25 AM
Of all the males I've been with, I only kissed one. He was gay and it was more him kissing me than a mutual thing. The stubble thing just didn't work for me. I much prefer the softness of a woman. I generally see men as sex partners more than lovers. But never say never.
That being said, a friend has a gay son who is my main masturbation fantasy. I would love to do it ALL with him. I would not only kiss him, I'd lick every square inch of that blond, light complected, fit little body of his. I picture him completely smooth.:tongue:

fredtyg
Aug 23, 2009, 5:16 PM
Interesting that the full fledged homo that I had semi- regular sex with not only doesn't like kissing, he won't kiss, and he's told me he considered me an attractive guy.

Myself, I love it and I don't know I could have a permanent relationship with a guy that didn't kiss, but I'll admit to having standards. I have to at least like the guy. I also tend to be an appearance prude when it comes to men. The guy I mentioned above, I'd never really have an urge to kiss, normally. Not ugly, just not a face and mouth I'd want to kiss. But, when we'd be getting hot and heavy into sex and I'd be ready to cum, I'd get an urge to stick my tongue down his throat. He'd always turn his head when I did that.

I finally got to talking to him about it years later and he admitted that kissing turns him off while it turns me on. Strange, as I couldn't imagine a true homosexual not being in to kissing other men.

As an aside, that's one thing that really gets me going with porn, too: Kissing, especially twinks. Gives me a boner every time.

mikey3000
Aug 23, 2009, 7:30 PM
Love kissing!! The sloppier the better. Both guys and girls. Sometimes it's better than a f**k.:bigrin:

Wolf on the palouse
Aug 24, 2009, 12:57 AM
I am pretty recent to coming out and have always been and probably always will be very discerning with whom i get involved. But for my two cents i have found that the right kiss or a long make out can be better then sex (not that i dont love that too).

M. Wolfe
Aug 24, 2009, 1:06 AM
I am pretty recent to coming out and have always been and probably always will be very discerning with whom i get involved. But for my two cents i have found that the right kiss or a long make out can be better then sex (not that i dont love that too).

Welcome to the site, Wolf. Why don't you make an introductory thread so we can get to know you better? Have fun.

jeancarleo
Aug 24, 2009, 4:00 AM
i'm bi and i love to kiss. kissing it's the fire starter. it turns me on and i like long kissing sessions. this is what takes u from one thing to another. i have delicate skin so if i'm to kiss a guy he has to shave first.

roy m cox
Aug 24, 2009, 4:10 AM
:( i can't kiss any one ,, i have bad teeth and gum problems , i'd give any thing to be able to kiss a guy or girl again:(

the boy friend i am with now sezz he would love me to kiss him but he still loves me all the same and he'll kiss me on the fore head or cheek or other pleases to just to be funny ..

but i used to kiss and loved every min of it, and if i could i'd do it a lot ,
:flag2::flag2::flag2::bibounce::color::kiss::love8 7:

Bisexual Explorer
Aug 24, 2009, 6:38 AM
Another bi guy who loves to kiss men and women. It's the most intimate thing two (or more) people can do together, it's a real turn-on, and it's a nice way to enjoy the after-glow. All the women I've been with love to kiss, but not all the guys. But let me be real here, I'm not going to walk away from a hot MM encounter just because the guy doesn't want to kiss.
g

jasperct
Aug 24, 2009, 11:11 AM
I have to agree with the posting. I would be upset if I were not allowed to kiss and be kissed, whther with or without tongue, etc. I have been with both male and female and have experienced many long passionate kisses.
:tongue::)

jbinnwg
Aug 24, 2009, 11:34 PM
I don't know what everyone else does but Ilove kissing men and women, most men I have kissed their kisses were as good as women and ome were better.:male:

Kermit Jagger
Aug 25, 2009, 7:06 AM
Doesn't matter one way or the other. If kissing turns my partner on great! If not, I'll find other things to do with my mouth.

Love to all,

Kermit

csreef
Aug 25, 2009, 1:49 PM
Yes I LOVE to kiss...Both men & women....there is nothing better to get my blood boiling than a good long deep passionate kiss / kissing...:bigrin:

:bipride:

poserpo
Aug 25, 2009, 2:55 PM
i havent had sex with a guy (yet), but i definatly would under the right circumstances....but the thought of kissing a guy is a complete turn off for me...anything else is a turn on..but kissing urghhh!!!
love to kiss girls tho

handlebar
Aug 25, 2009, 10:19 PM
Everyone is different. I don't like the thought of kissing most guys but admit there are a few that have caught my attention ;)

Jim