PDA

View Full Version : Bi Friendly Vacation Spots

BiCplAz
Jul 28, 2008, 1:54 PM
Does anyone know of any Bi friendly B&B's or resorts? I heard about one near Las Vegas but lost the info. There are a lot of swinger friendly resorts but we want a bi swinger friendly place.
Thanks

BareHunter45
Jul 28, 2008, 8:16 PM
We go to TPA in Maryland...The last Friday of every month is Bi-friendly night.

Bare

BareHunter45
Jul 28, 2008, 8:17 PM
Oh...closer to you is...SunValley Nudist Resort...not really nudist, but more of a swingers place, with XXX rated movies and bi is welcome. It is on the Crimson trail out side of Mesa, AZ.

Bare

musqrat
Jul 28, 2008, 10:12 PM
I think it needs to be said whether it's bi-friendly or bi-female-friendly. Swinger culture is notoriously friendly to bi women - in fact it is almost expected - but not nearly so welcoming to bi men...

BiCplAz
Jul 29, 2008, 12:16 PM
I think it needs to be said whether it's bi-friendly or bi-female-friendly. Swinger culture is notoriously friendly to bi women - in fact it is almost expected - but not nearly so welcoming to bi men...

Good point musqrat. I ment MM friendly as well as FF. I have seen really hard core swingers freak when they see a man with a cock in his mouth. Don't understand it but it's true.

BiCplAz
Jul 29, 2008, 12:39 PM
Oh...closer to you is...SunValley Nudist Resort...not really nudist, but more of a swingers place, with XXX rated movies and bi is welcome. It is on the Crimson trail out side of Mesa, AZ.

Bare

Thanks Bare but that place is a dump. Great for MM cocksucking but not for bi couples. Couldn't get her in there if I chained her and drug her:)

pasco_lol_cpl
Jul 29, 2008, 2:16 PM
I would be honestly surprised it there were any bi friendly or focused vacation spots :(

NjbiGuy01
Aug 2, 2008, 1:10 PM
We go to TPA in Maryland...The last Friday of every month is Bi-friendly night.

Bare

Where is this ? Do they have a website ?

RhythmRick
Aug 2, 2008, 1:52 PM

Agreed, check it out beforehand to avoid major disappointment. It really is expected every f is ff-friendly. major bummer when you find you'll be in place not open to mm experiences.

tinman714
Aug 2, 2008, 8:26 PM
There is a nice place in the Pocono mountains in PA. It is mostly gay, but there are some M/F couples that go there. I found it to be very nice, we were there with another Bi website and we were accepted.

http://www.rainbowmountain.com/

pasco_lol_cpl
Aug 2, 2008, 9:33 PM
There is a nice place in the Pocono mountains in PA. It is mostly gay, but there are some M/F couples that go there. I found it to be very nice, we were there with another Bi website and we were accepted.

http://www.rainbowmountain.com/
Well I was wrong. Apparently we have ONE! Now just 49 other states to go :D