PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new

Bi_Boy_19
Jul 24, 2008, 6:31 AM
Hi guys, I've been reading around and you all seem very friendly, I hope to get to meet some new friends here. Anyway, this is my first post; A little about me? Okay, well I'm 19, in upstate NY, am very oral, have had experiences with both genders and loved it all, and am probably the friendliest college kid you could ever meet. =) Seeya around guys

Bluebiyou
Jul 24, 2008, 7:14 AM
Hi!
Welcome. Lot's of all kinds of folks here; nice, nurturing, caring, horny, argumentative, mysogynists, mysandrogists, and fighting trolls! :)

...and everything in between. Have fun.

onewhocares
Jul 24, 2008, 10:15 AM
Hi Bi Boy,

Just wanted to extend a warm welcome here. I am glad that you like the people that you have meet so far....we are great group, even if I do say so myself.

WELCOME

Belle

Bi_Boy_19
Jul 24, 2008, 10:24 AM
See? You guys are so friendly. =D

Which is good, I'm a friendly guy in an unfriendly world at the moment. It really bums me out. No worries, you guys so far are my cure. ^_^

Bluebiyou
Jul 24, 2008, 12:08 PM
See? You guys are so friendly. =D

Which is good, I'm a friendly guy in an unfriendly world at the moment. It really bums me out. No worries, you guys so far are my cure. ^_^

Largely.
Just keep in mind there are one or two folks here who would like nothing better than to see you miserable and angry like them!
But yeah, most of us are very cool, loving, and caring.

meteast chick
Jul 24, 2008, 2:35 PM
Don't negate the girls kid!

Welcome Welcome!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

sweetman1
Jul 24, 2008, 5:26 PM
just would like to say hello and welcome to the site .:bibounce:

Aravanww
Jul 24, 2008, 6:46 PM
welcome welcome welcome.. hope your time with us is happy and friendly.:three:

Lateralus
Jul 24, 2008, 7:52 PM
Fuck you, you fucking fuck! Get out!

See? Not all of us are friendly. Some of us are mean. MEAN!

Oh yeah...welcome.

Bi_Boy_19
Jul 24, 2008, 8:52 PM
Haha, well thank you Lateralus for that, but mostly thank you for all you guys saying welcome. Hope to see you around the site. =)

Doggie_Wood
Jul 24, 2008, 8:55 PM
Welcome Bi Boy - to our little slice of heaven (not always heaven but mostly).

The majority of us here are sincere and compassionate - there are some who aren't - and then there are those such as Lateralus who are simply confused and aren't sure what they are (LOL).

but anyway - welcome

:doggie:

jeancarleo
Jul 26, 2008, 4:29 AM
Hey man, welcome to the club. I'm 100% sure this is the best bisexual website you'll ever find. Hope you make lots of friends here too =)

mrplayfuluk
Jul 26, 2008, 4:59 AM
yup hello from the uk!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 26, 2008, 3:30 PM
Yes, Welcome Hon. You'll meet a great bunch of friendly folks here and an occasional troll, or one obnoxious old grump in chat. I think you'll come to come to be able to tell who is whom after a bit...lol
Have fun and welcome aboard.
Cat

chulainn2
Jul 26, 2008, 3:33 PM
"or one obnoxious old grump in chat"

I resemble that remark Cat.