PDA

View Full Version : who likes panties?

spamer-man
Apr 28, 2005, 11:30 PM
hey every one! i was just wondering how many of us here enjoys panties? either wereing or sniffing or whatever!

mike9753
Apr 29, 2005, 10:57 AM
hey every one! i was just wondering how many of us here enjoys panties? either wereing or sniffing or whatever!

i luv panties - satin, silk, all colors - i'm a guy who loves the feel of these smooth fabrics caressing my cock and balls. but on my partner - man or woman - i get hard just thinking of how that same fabric hugs their pussy or their cock. Panties are a wonderful invention - i think they should be required wearing for everyone.

gayle
May 6, 2005, 5:04 PM
There are so many types of panties to consider as well, not just based on texture. All those styles: bikini, brief, thong, hiphugger, crotchless, etc. And then texture and color come into play. How about some panties with feather trim? Or sheer, lacey panties that don't conceal a darned thing? I absolutely love picking out new panties & bras and thinking of the reaction of my partner when he finally gets a chance to see them and remove them. Some panties are so skimpy! And I love panties with rhinestones, lace, ribbon and other pretty, girly-girl trims. I also love "going commando" occasionally and letting him wonder "is she or isn't she" wearing underwear? This is particularly fun when I'm wearing a short skirt or jeans that are so tight that very little is left to the imagination.
But how many of you guys like to WEAR the panties? My ex loved to wear my panties. I came home more than once or twice to find him dressed in my undies, bras or teddies, sometimes wearing hose or a dress. I got so ticked one time because he had gone out and bought a dress for himself (it didn't fit me) and it was nicer than anything I had in my closet. I guess I didn't adapt well to being with a cross-dresser, especially since his big thrill was to ask me to pretend he was a woman when we had sex. I totally lost interest in sex. I can't say I have anything against a guy wearing panties, in fact, there are a few scenarios where I think I'd like it, say if I'm being allowed to fulfill my dominatrix fantasy (hasn't happened so far --- anyone willing to volunteer to be my "love slave"?) --- maybe have him put on my panties. Tell him what I want done to me, when and how and make him beg for what he wants. I think it would be incredibly hot for me. . . Guess the fantasy is particularly selfish of me because it's all about me & what I want --- but the right partner would surely enjoy it!
;)

SpicyMeatBall.JS
May 6, 2005, 10:10 PM
I like to look at women wearing them, but i don't as much as possible :bigrin:

sonny
May 8, 2005, 9:12 AM
Love them....especially white ones

Johnny Dollar
May 22, 2005, 7:44 AM
I like wearing panties as well...they just feel so much better than "men's underwear"...I'm completely shaved and like the feeling they give me against my cock and balls. :)

I don't wear them tremendously often, but I do wear them out. Nice way to feel sexy and not have anyone else know about it. :)

sonny
May 22, 2005, 9:24 AM
I like wearing panties as well...they just feel so much better than "men's underwear"...I'm completely shaved and like the feeling they give me against my cock and balls. :)

I don't wear them tremendously often, but I do wear them out. Nice way to feel sexy and not have anyone else know about it. :)

Hi johnny.why not take a pic and let us enjoy looking at you wearing them...that would be nice :)

m.in.heels&hose
May 22, 2005, 9:59 AM
Hello there
anyone from the chat room knows i am an avid pantyhose fan. but when i am not wearing pantyhose, i am in panties, and have worn panties as my "every day" underwear for about 4 years now, and i like bikini, breifs and thongs too!
i do find panties more comfortable than the "mens tighty whiteys" and i have never been a fan of boxers either.
but thank you for my chance to add my :2cents: :cool:
m.in.heels&hose

Johnny Dollar
May 22, 2005, 10:46 PM
Hi johnny.why not take a pic and let us enjoy looking at you wearing them...that would be nice :)

I will do just that as soon as I get a chance! :)

pantyman
May 29, 2005, 2:39 AM
I have loved wearing women's panties since I was a boy and until recently I wore them out to work, etc. occasionally. I love red, silky, lacy things the best! Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm...In the past month or two I came across (no pun intended - lol) an Undergear.com catalog and it got my mouth watering and my cock swelling! I have now discovered the joys of men's "panties" which are pretty much the same as women's, except there is a little pouch to hold the goods. There is a very wide variety and they make me feel just as sexy, plus they're actually more comfortable. I prefer the thong (the tinier string the better), but there are some very nice styles which really shape and accentuate the buns. Check out Undergear online - you'll like what you see... :cool:

pantyman
May 29, 2005, 2:52 AM
There are so many types of panties to consider as well, not just based on texture. All those styles: bikini, brief, thong, hiphugger, crotchless, etc. And then texture and color come into play. How about some panties with feather trim? Or sheer, lacey panties that don't conceal a darned thing? I absolutely love picking out new panties & bras and thinking of the reaction of my partner when he finally gets a chance to see them and remove them. Some panties are so skimpy! And I love panties with rhinestones, lace, ribbon and other pretty, girly-girl trims. I also love "going commando" occasionally and letting him wonder "is she or isn't she" wearing underwear? This is particularly fun when I'm wearing a short skirt or jeans that are so tight that very little is left to the imagination.
But how many of you guys like to WEAR the panties? My ex loved to wear my panties. I came home more than once or twice to find him dressed in my undies, bras or teddies, sometimes wearing hose or a dress. I got so ticked one time because he had gone out and bought a dress for himself (it didn't fit me) and it was nicer than anything I had in my closet. I guess I didn't adapt well to being with a cross-dresser, especially since his big thrill was to ask me to pretend he was a woman when we had sex. I totally lost interest in sex. I can't say I have anything against a guy wearing panties, in fact, there are a few scenarios where I think I'd like it, say if I'm being allowed to fulfill my dominatrix fantasy (hasn't happened so far --- anyone willing to volunteer to be my "love slave"?) --- maybe have him put on my panties. Tell him what I want done to me, when and how and make him beg for what he wants. I think it would be incredibly hot for me. . . Guess the fantasy is particularly selfish of me because it's all about me & what I want --- but the right partner would surely enjoy it!
;)
Gayle, It's a shame what happened with your ex. I think there are many more men than you would ever suspect who like to wear panties. Next time you think about it, say at work or at McDonald's or wherever, just look around and think that at least one guy there is wearing panties. Try to figure out which guy or guys may be and what type. You're right, there are so many variables and I truly appreciate your attention to the details. As for your dominatrix fantasy, I've never fantasized about being dominated, but I certainly would submit to my wife if she asked me to fulfill her fantasy. Again, I think lots of men would be willing to go along with that, to a point of course. I should also mention that I also absolutely LOVE seeing other people in panties, especially women. Many times I find that more exciting than a nude shot. Good luck, Gayle. :)

Nic Kers
May 30, 2005, 7:35 PM
I just love panties! I wear knickers, as we call them here in the UK, always and have been doing so for more than twenty years. Mine tend to be rather plain, black or white cotton hi-legs and not only are they sexy, they are really much more comfortable than most mens underwear. It started when my then girlfriend asked me to put a pair of hers on, I did and loved it and so did she. Not long after it was decided that I should buy my own and there it all began, I threw out my stuff and went shopping for knickers of my own. I don't wear 'frilly' stuff, but I do like lace. I decided to be open with each of my subsequent girlfriends when I knew that sex was imminent, no point otherwise because they would see when I got undressed and my boxers were long gone! Interestingly none of them ever objected, perhaps a giggle or two when some of them were first informed but no more than that. For fun I like to wear suspenders (garter-belt US) and stockings too. I have no desire to dress fully as a woman, no dresses and make up or such things, just the undies. If you click on my profile there are some pics that you may find interesting...

Nic

Eitnap
Dec 1, 2021, 7:04 AM
Love sniffing panties, waring panties and cumming on panties, these days I only get my wife’s and sister in laws to play with though

mtnmen2
Dec 1, 2021, 4:43 PM
I love them, I have quite the stash of them. I especially love wearing them when I'm locked in chastity. BTW where did you find this old thread

Warmnsalty
Dec 1, 2021, 5:15 PM
I like stockings and heels more than panties, really LOVE the feeling of wearing stockings and heels after freshly shaving my legs. Now just need a top to use me.Here's me wearing stockings and heels. https://hungcumslut.bdsmlr.com/post/318377723

happymouthandtongue
Dec 1, 2021, 6:02 PM
Love to sniff used panties when I jerk off. I just love the smell of pussy. Started sniffing my sisters when I was 9 and she was 12. She would leave them on her bed when she went to take a shower. I would sneak peeks when she was naked, she had budding small titles and hair on her pussy. I so wanted to see what was between her legs. One day when we were alone she said she was going to take a shower. I waited until I heard the shower running and then went in her room to get her panties to sniff, that’s when I got busted. My pants were down, my cock was rock hard and I was smelling her panties and jacking off. When I turned she was standing there watching me. I was frozen in terror. She she was wearing a towel and she asked if I was having fun, then she said to go ahead and finish, that she wanted to watch. I couldn’t get hard again until she walked over and dropped her towel and started to stroke my cock. After that she would leave her dirty panties under my pillow.

beamish13
Dec 1, 2021, 11:21 PM
I love smelling my mother-in-law’s thongs

Jazminedress
Dec 2, 2021, 11:39 AM
I might wear a few pairs

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 2, 2021, 12:52 PM
I like stockings and heels more than panties, really LOVE the feeling of wearing stockings and heels after freshly shaving my legs.
My favorite, too! New pair of nylons, freshly-shaven legs! A match made in Heaven. I also love wearing heels, but have limited ability to do that because of having big 'man feet'. Sigh...

Growing up with the nylon fetish, I just wanted to wear stockings or pantyhose. I used to scoff at the very term 'panties', which I thought was one of the dumbest words in the English language. But in the last 10 years or so, I came around to wearing them, as well. Now that's all I own. No tighty-whities or boxer shorts for me!

Roxxi
Dec 2, 2021, 3:15 PM
I love to wear panties!

redngoldpride
Dec 3, 2021, 11:49 AM
Just love them on both f/m satin , silk , lace , cotton , sheer , bikini , french cut , full , tight & sexy , if you love a strong man feeling you up , touching you , caressing you running my big strong hands from the exposed naked skin up and over the covered areas............thats ME

JeffT
Dec 4, 2021, 1:13 PM
mmmm....nylon lycra lace panties and thongs under jeans. Perfect!!!!

Pinktoes
Mar 13, 2022, 11:14 PM
I have around 50 pairs of my own panties, and I have a collection of 36 pairs of panties, I either stole or kept from women I slept with. (Don't worry, it was when I was a teen, haven't stole a pair in over 30 years) There is something so sexy about panties. I love wearing panties that i saw a women wear. I have a friend who comes over every month or two, and she puts on all my new panties and models them for me. We never have sex of any kind, but she enjoys being looked at, and I get to imagine I look like her when I am wearing those panties.

Veryoralniceguy
Mar 14, 2022, 6:40 AM
I love to sniff panties, always gets me rock hard, it’s almost as good as sniffing and eating pussy. I also like guys in panties. I used to suck one guy off that always wore nothing other than panties. He would show up in his car at my favorite rest stop and he would open his car door and turn sideways in his seat to show off his red panties and hard cock. His cock ws so big, it stuck out of the top of his panties and he would pull his panties down nd wave his cock at me. He knew it was driving me wild with lust. I got out of m car and walked over and knelt down on my knees and sucked him off. I had to have him and ii didn’t care if anyone saw me. Besides, this rest stop was a favorite spot of guys wanting to suck and be sucked.

licyou69
Mar 14, 2022, 7:52 AM
A great looking cock either protruding from a pair of panties or outlined within a pair of panties is a huge turn on.

mr bill
Mar 14, 2022, 9:05 AM
59370yep

Rest85
Mar 18, 2022, 12:05 AM
I would love to wear silky panties while I suck cock....or have him wear some so I can take his hard cock out the side to suck it.

willj
Mar 18, 2022, 5:24 AM
I love panties on men They look so sexxxy . I have some of me in my albums. They make me feel sexy too. Hairy Bears in Panties is Such a turn on for me

jjourneyman
Mar 19, 2022, 11:29 PM
My sister placed a pair of her panties that she had worn all day stuffed in her pussy under my pillow one night. She left them as a gift with a note that read: "Enjoy". I jacked off twice that night while sniffing them. The next day, she came into my room and said she wanted them back because she was going to do a load of laundry. I reluctantly gave them back, but not before she asked me if they made had me hard. I said, "What do you think?" She said, "Good. I'll be back in 10 minutes and you can have the real thing." I went down on her twice that afternoon before our parents got home.

Thanks for triggering that memory.

dillon_hockey
Mar 20, 2022, 10:15 PM
Panties and undies.......two of my favourite words in life!

Tight1-4u
Mar 21, 2022, 10:50 AM
I love wearing panties.. in fact they are all I wear anymore.. silky lace thong panties!! I love the way they feel and make me feel and the way I look in them..

Jkf665
Mar 21, 2022, 3:39 PM
Love them!

sweetnuts69
Mar 21, 2022, 5:56 PM
nice pic

JeffT
Mar 23, 2022, 1:10 PM
Yes! Wearing nylon lycra lace panties and thongs always makes me feel pretty and feminine.

Warren63
Apr 2, 2022, 10:35 PM
Every once in a while I'll wear a pair of my wife's lace panties when I Do errands ,they feel nice.

Eitnap
Apr 13, 2022, 11:36 AM
Yup love sniffing and cumming in them, I?d love a buddy in Tampa to share with

jjourneyman
Apr 14, 2022, 1:10 PM
I'm more of a commando person. The fewer clothes the better. When I'm wearing a plug, I will usually wear a thong and short skirt. Other than that, if I'm in work slacks or a dress, it's nothing.

Jkf665
Apr 14, 2022, 2:32 PM
nice pic

Love them :)

DaddysBoy
Apr 15, 2022, 11:31 PM
Would love to dress up discretely in panties skirts and things and be submissive and fem for a kinky dom ongoing :)

BoiPussy
Apr 16, 2022, 11:02 AM
I love wearing panties and do so every day. Love very sheer pink or white ones with frilly lace. Thongs are another fav.

Lil Miss Understood
Apr 17, 2022, 12:07 AM
...anymore it's painties 24/7 for me and I wouldn't want it any other way. it's now become part of who I am... :)

jjourneyman
Apr 17, 2022, 10:27 AM
I still have the white cotton lace panties my sister gave me for my 15th birthday... she bought them for me at Macy's, stuffed them inside her and wore them for a day, and placed them under my pillow. Believe it or not, they still have her scent on them.

ricardotores
Oct 10, 2022, 10:34 AM
Looks really good!

xvet20
Oct 11, 2022, 5:54 AM
6053860539i love wearing panties whenever I can.......also enjoy sniffing them and jacking off in them too

Warmnsalty
Oct 11, 2022, 9:16 AM
My favorite, too! New pair of nylons, freshly-shaven legs! A match made in Heaven. I also love wearing heels, but have limited ability to do that because of having big 'man feet'. Sigh...

Growing up with the nylon fetish, I just wanted to wear stockings or pantyhose. I used to scoff at the very term 'panties', which I thought was one of the dumbest words in the English language. But in the last 10 years or so, I came around to wearing them, as well. Now that's all I own. No tighty-whities or boxer shorts for me!

men's size 13 here, buy my heels online, size 16 works well. Also buy male lace panties and thongs online, female panties fail to hold the junk in place. The biggest problem is finding another guy into me wearing. I keep looking.

beamish13
Oct 11, 2022, 11:40 PM
Locking jacking off with used panties when I?m with married men

ricardotores
Oct 12, 2022, 9:42 AM
Founded by two former fashion editors, Sleeper is a line of nightwear that incorporates embroidery from the Ukrainian vyshyvanka, or embroidery. The clothing is made by a Kyiv-based company called Vita Kin. Ruslan Baginskiy's designs are influenced by archival family photographs and vintage fashion shoots. Read more https://startup.info/fear-not-going-out-of-style-with-the-all-time-classic-daily-sleeper-black-feather-pajamas/

Littlegrizz
Oct 13, 2022, 9:47 AM
I absolutely love panties, I wear them 99% of the time. I love thongs the best. They are soooo comfy

kguyone
Oct 13, 2022, 10:33 AM
Gayle you've nailed it. Wow... so exciting to read your post. Using your feminine sexy way to get your man horny... umm and then you take control by using panties to receive your own pleasure. Fuck my mind, so dreamy

Cdnbi
Oct 13, 2022, 2:17 PM
I love thongs. Typically o buy men’s thongs designed to hold everything yet still make you feel sexy.

marine20
Oct 21, 2022, 12:15 PM
i like wearing panties , but not all the time. when i go to the bathhouse , i wear my wife's blue butterfly crotchless panties , so my big cock will hang out. and all of my ass is showing. the boys in the bathhouse love seeing me in them. i feel so feminine and sexy in them . it's thrilling to walk around like that . i always get propositioned wearing them.i also wear them at the abs. when i pull down my pants and show them to my cocksucker, they are thrilled. i'm getting hard right now talking about it .

Mncurious
Feb 1, 2023, 9:25 PM
I wear men?s thongs everyday and they are awesome!

Duke107
Feb 2, 2023, 5:03 PM
I wear black panties two or three times a week.

Littlegrizz
Feb 3, 2023, 10:14 AM
I absolutely LOVE wearing panties, I also love mens thongs!

Spankme6969
Feb 10, 2023, 5:06 PM
I love sniffing them and wearing them, I love putting on a thong and pulling it tight in my ass

fredward
Feb 11, 2023, 12:14 PM
Panties on guys (including myself) just isn't my thing ... however

We once had am adult female houseguest for a few weeks. It's just possible that I might have borrowed a worn pair of hers from the hamper, jerked off into it, then put them back in the laundry. Just possible. Once.

Jozyxt
Feb 11, 2023, 9:01 PM
They look great crumpled on the floor after being removed from woman.

greengrow
Feb 12, 2023, 1:56 PM
Love to submit and bottom for pegging, call me sissy etc, but I am not into wearing female clothes

JeffT
Feb 14, 2023, 10:25 AM
Mmmm....nylon lycra bikini panties and thongs, so nice. Sometimes with a matching bra. Love feeling so feminine.

marine20
Feb 15, 2023, 10:56 PM
i have a pair of my wife's blue butterfly crotchless panties that i wear sometimes at the gay bathhouse or at the abs. when my cocksucker sees them , he gets turned-on. then i get on my knees and return the favor.

jamier58
Feb 16, 2023, 2:36 AM
I love wearing panties, i wear them 24/7. my wife love them on me. i have my own panties, night gowns, bras and tops.

Fred_Brice
Feb 17, 2023, 6:09 PM
I really enjoy wearing my own feminine panties, made with Lycra, I no longer purchase, any men's underwear. All of the styles and color also different types like bikini and thongs. Sometimes I will add matching Bra, Cami with my panties, I truly enjoy feeling sexy.

JeffT
Feb 22, 2023, 11:15 AM
I really enjoy wearing my own feminine panties, made with Lycra, I no longer purchase, any men's underwear. All of the styles and color also different types like bikini and thongs. Sometimes I will add matching Bra, Cami with my panties, I truly enjoy feeling sexy.
Mmm...pretty much the same. Love feeling feminine and pretty. I think there's probably more of "us" out there than we suspect.

69luvr
Feb 22, 2023, 11:55 AM
I love to feel a hard cock in panties! Just love it!

happystick
Feb 22, 2023, 12:50 PM
I do! I do!
Love that scent

Focker
Feb 23, 2023, 8:35 AM
Have no desire to wear a woman's panties, but OMG the smell in the crotch is intoxicating. I always sniff my wife's dirty panties, and they always make me hard.

Footstep40
Feb 26, 2023, 12:59 AM
Odd, while I have worn lingerie for guys it’s nothing I do on my own…however, watching Logan’s Run, and I would love to be able to wear Jessica’s practically see through green cover/dress in public.

biguycancun
Feb 26, 2023, 3:05 AM

I love panties, stockings and heels. I love the way my panties smooth out the area between my thighs, hugging my balls and cock up and inwards. It makes me feel soo feminine.

Itsmejj
Feb 27, 2023, 10:33 AM
I love the feeling of sliding on a pair of panties and the more horny i am the skimpier the panties are. Then its play time. But i just love the feeling. I have not done stockings yet but am thinking its time for that next time.