PDA

View Full Version : One year ago today :}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 11, 2008, 7:47 PM
A year ago today, my best male friend introduced me to this site, and I've been here ever since. I was a tad nervous, but my buddy told me,"Are you kidding? With your personality, you will be embraced in a short time!" He was right, and I have felt warmly welcomed on here, and in the chat room. It's so wonderful to find a place where I can discuss almost Any type of subject openly and honestly in a mature fashion without fear of condemnation or ridicule. :}
I have made some fantastic friends, have met some great people, and am Very proud to say that in meeting a member from here my Sis met the love of her life.: love87:

Thank all of you for making me feel so much at Home this last year.
Kisses to those I know well..lecherous grins to those I dont!
Your Cat.;)

onewhocares
Jul 11, 2008, 8:09 PM
Well let me be the first to say Happy Anniversary my friend. Your friend was correct..you have a fantastic personality, a wonderful sense of humor and are a treasure to have amongst us. It is always fun to find you in chat. Looking forward to the next year with you.

Belle

MarieDelta
Jul 11, 2008, 8:30 PM
Whats not to like about Cat?

wonderful , caring and gorgeous!

Happy Anniversary , Hon! Remind me to thank your friend!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/kbell3pics/anniversary.gif

Delilah
Jul 11, 2008, 8:54 PM
Cat, that's because you are a beautiful woman inside and out! We all love you and you bring so much joy here. I am one who can say glad that you are here, my friend.
YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u277/DelilahQ/Wicca/cattwinkle.png

12voltman59
Jul 11, 2008, 9:39 PM
I am glad you have enjoyed your time here Cat---I have enjoyed talking to ya-congrats on your one year anniversary!

Mrs.F
Jul 11, 2008, 10:20 PM
It's amazing how the time flies when your having a good time! :bigrin:

It was this site that I caught my husband on and found out he was bisexual. I hated this place the day I found out, actually that whole week, but he talked me into coming here myself and told me I would make alot of friends and meet people that could help me understand.............It was the one thing in all this mess that Flounder did do right. It's an awesome place and I do have many, many friends from here now.

Congrats to you on your 1 yr. anniversary and we couldn't be happier that you have joined and stayed.........:grouphug::bowdown:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 11, 2008, 11:29 PM
I am SOO embarressed. I posted a message in the wrong group! My apologies Loves...
Embarressed look
Cat...lol

Delilah
Jul 12, 2008, 8:10 AM
***Delilah slips a furball remedy in Cat's cocktail***

I am SOO embarressed. I posted a message in the wrong group! My apologies Loves...
Embarressed look
Cat...lol