PDA

View Full Version : WOW--troll signs on--posts a few--and is deleted!!

12voltman59
Jul 10, 2008, 5:52 PM
Within about a half an hour--I saw a "new" profile pop up--LaikaInSpace--which sort of had a similar pattern of construction as our drive by poster likes to do---

He started making posts and they had that same tone as always--in no time--I tried clicking on the posts this person put up and they were no were to be found as was the profile not able to be found.

I hope its because Drew and company acted quickly to ban the profile and delete the postings this person put up in short order.

If that is what happened---thanks Drew.

jeancarleo
Jul 10, 2008, 8:39 PM
Trolls can get annoying but don't we live in a freedom of speech country?

MarieDelta
Jul 10, 2008, 8:45 PM
Trolls can get annoying but don't we live in a freedom of speech country?

yes, no one is restricting their freedom of speech, however, just like any publishing company, the owner of this website isnt required to carry it.

Our DBP has the whole rest of the internet to post on.

:rolleyes:

jeancarleo
Jul 10, 2008, 9:36 PM
yes, no one is restricting their freedom of speech, however, just like any publishing company, the owner of this website isnt required to carry it.

Our DBP has the whole rest of the internet to post on.

:rolleyes:

What's DPB?

Bopit4Ever
Jul 10, 2008, 9:39 PM
Yep, this troll emailed me saying totally ignorant stuff about women and how he tolerates them at a gay lesbian shared camp and smelling fish, etc..I emailed him back telling him what ignorant asshole he was and the email bounce back:bigrin:

jeancarleo
Jul 10, 2008, 10:16 PM
Yep, this troll emailed me saying totally ignorant stuff about women and how he tolerates them at a gay lesbian shared camp and smelling fish, etc..I emailed him back telling him what ignorant asshole he was and the email bounce back:bigrin:

LOL. I've never eaten pussy but I hopefully will sometime, i crave it a lot:tongue:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 10, 2008, 11:46 PM
Which ever way it was, I applaude it! lol.
Kudo's Drew and Company! Mybe someday the trool will get a clue.
Cat

MarieDelta
Jul 11, 2008, 5:22 AM
What's DPB?

should have been DBP - Drive By Poster

meteast chick
Jul 11, 2008, 12:02 PM
Wow incredibly sorry to have missed all that! Whew!

I'm also pro Freedom of Speech, however the site moderator/owner reserves the right to do whateva his lil heart desires, including booting out ignorant, nasty, hateful trolls.

Good on ya Drew!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
metesat

12voltman59
Jul 11, 2008, 12:11 PM
Apparently---according to what some people said in the chat room later--he had made some threatening emails to several people--so I don't have any problem that he got booted for that--it does seem he is somewhat escalating what he does--hopefully if he gets booted so fast a few more times--he might finally get that he is not welcome here.