PDA

View Full Version : George Bush and Barack Obama are COUSINS!!!

vittoria
Jul 10, 2008, 1:02 PM
News flash...

George W. Bush and Barack Obama are cousins...

http://www.wargs.com/political/bush.html

5512 & 5513 have other descendants, such as:

Samuel Hinckley m. Sarah Soole
.John Hinckley m. Bethiah Lathrop (see 4366 & 4367, above)
.Susannah Hinckley m. John Smith
.Samuel Smith m. Elizabeth Pierce
.Shubael Smith m. Prudence FitzRandolph
|.Mary Smith m. Jonathan Dunham
| .Samuel Dunham m. Hannah ----
| .Jacob Dunham m. Catherine Goodnight
| .Jacob Mackey Dunham m. Louise Eliza Stroup
| .Jacob William Dunham m. Mary Ann Kearney
| .Ralph Waldo Emerson Dunham m. Ruth Lucille Armour
| .Stanley Armour Dunham m. Madelyn Lee Payne
| .S Ann Dunham m. Barack Hussein Obama Sr
| .BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA (b. 1961), US Senator

hell an ancestor of MINE is in there!!!

check out the entire list..you will amazed and suprised as to who is related to whom... the whole fkkn US is related!

jamieknyc
Jul 10, 2008, 1:18 PM
So, you are related to George Bush?

darkeyes
Jul 10, 2008, 1:24 PM
So, you are related to George Bush?

Poor V...muah...:tong:

vittoria
Jul 10, 2008, 1:51 PM
Just stands to reason that anyone in the United States that has any ancestors that came on the Mayflower or any other boat is related to almost everyone.. that list is LONG... kevin bacon is in there... thomas edison is in there... francis parkman (hint hint) is in there... its crazy

jamieknyc
Jul 10, 2008, 2:10 PM
Just stands to reason that anyone in the United States that has any ancestors that came on the Mayflower or any other boat is related to almost everyone.. that list is LONG... kevin bacon is in there... thomas edison is in there... francis parkman (hint hint) is in there... its crazy

That is probably true, although of course most Americans are not descended from the old early-American stock, but rather from later immigrants.

12voltman59
Jul 10, 2008, 3:55 PM
What is interesting is when they do those genetic tests on people, finding that everyone has ancient ancestors from parts of Africa, and that black Americans have more genetic heritage from places like Ireland than they do Africa and folks who had no idea they had any "black" blood--have more genetic markers for "blackness" than white!

Every last one of us came from a handful of mothers in the far past that came from Africa--- all of this kinda puts a kabosh on the notion that we have multiple races---we only have one race--the human race---we simply --or not so simply I suppose--have a great deal of genetic variations due to humans going off to live in many places on the planet that led to those variations amongst the different populations.

The only real differences we have among humans are our cultural differences.

TaylorMade
Jul 10, 2008, 4:07 PM
News flash...

George W. Bush and Barack Obama are cousins...

http://www.wargs.com/political/bush.html

5512 & 5513 have other descendants, such as:

Samuel Hinckley m. Sarah Soole
.John Hinckley m. Bethiah Lathrop (see 4366 & 4367, above)
.Susannah Hinckley m. John Smith
.Samuel Smith m. Elizabeth Pierce
.Shubael Smith m. Prudence FitzRandolph
|.Mary Smith m. Jonathan Dunham
| .Samuel Dunham m. Hannah ----
| .Jacob Dunham m. Catherine Goodnight
| .Jacob Mackey Dunham m. Louise Eliza Stroup
| .Jacob William Dunham m. Mary Ann Kearney
| .Ralph Waldo Emerson Dunham m. Ruth Lucille Armour
| .Stanley Armour Dunham m. Madelyn Lee Payne
| .S Ann Dunham m. Barack Hussein Obama Sr
| .BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA (b. 1961), US Senator

hell an ancestor of MINE is in there!!!

check out the entire list..you will amazed and suprised as to who is related to whom... the whole fkkn US is related!

And you thought West Virginia had the edge on that market.

Unrelated factoid:

Until recently, I thought our family was of Black/Irish stock.

I found out... it's actually Black/Welsh - - with a forebear w/ the middle name of Bale. . .it could mean nothing -- or that I'm obsessed with a distant cousin.

<shiver>

*Taylor*

jamieknyc
Jul 10, 2008, 4:44 PM
And you thought West Virginia had the edge on that market.

Unrelated factoid:

Until recently, I thought our family was of Black/Irish stock.

I found out... it's actually Black/Welsh - - with a forebear w/ the middle name of Bale. . .it could mean nothing -- or that I'm obsessed with a distant cousin.

<shiver>

*Taylor*

Irish and Welsh ARE two very closely related peoples....

TaylorMade
Jul 10, 2008, 4:49 PM

So I could still have been Irish BUT still tangentially related to the object of my obsession?

<Sigh.

*Taylor*

darkeyes
Jul 10, 2008, 4:58 PM
So I could still have been Irish BUT still tangentially related to the object of my obsession?

<Sigh.

*Taylor*

Bound 2 b Taylor sweetie.. go bak far enuff an yas also related 2 me.. now don that warm the cockles a ya heart.. tee hee:bigrin:

... an that goes for the rest a ya an all.. brill huh?? God..the sunshine an joy me brings 'pon the gr8 mass a humanity!!!tee hee:tong:

mindfinding
Jul 10, 2008, 6:39 PM

No, we're not.

The Irish identify themselves as Irish, and live on a separate continent. The Welsh have also broken the Roman army twice and do not consider themselves close to anyone, except perhaps cousins to the Scots.

darkeyes
Jul 10, 2008, 7:14 PM
No, we're not.

The Irish identify themselves as Irish, and live on a separate continent. The Welsh have also broken the Roman army twice and do not consider themselves close to anyone, except perhaps cousins to the Scots.

They r.. they r both celtic peeps tho they speak diff languages.. throughout the last 2000 years ther has been large scale interchange a people tween Ireland an Wales..mainly from Ireland 2 Wales... the Irish r actually more akin 2 the Scots Gaels an they speak much the same language, and live in a seperate island not continent... The Scots Gael is a mix a Irish, Norse an Pictish peoples. Mos Scots r not Gaels but a people made up of Angles an ancient British stock, so ya rite in that the Welsh an Scots r kin.. as in fact they r 2 mos English peeps who r a mix of ancient British an Saxon, Angle, Jute French an Norse. Ifya wan a history lesson bout Wales an the Romans can give ya 1.. the Romans massacred the druids in Wales .. they did make Wales parta ther empire, as Rome conquered Wales as it did most of England cept the lil bit north a Hadrians wall..an neva managed 2 subdue the British or Pictish tribes a Caledonia (Scotland), tho jus northa the wall to the Forth many tribes wer satellite's an friendly 2 Rome. Romans prepared for but neva made ne attempt 2 invade Ireland. Bout the time they wer preparin for it Rome retrenched an stopped expandin its borders...

So ther we r.. we r all Jock Tamsons bairns....

mindfinding
Jul 10, 2008, 7:51 PM
Your right Darkeyes, I meant island, not continent.
thnx

TaylorMade
Jul 11, 2008, 3:07 PM
Bound 2 b Taylor sweetie.. go bak far enuff an yas also related 2 me.. now don that warm the cockles a ya heart.. tee hee:bigrin:

... an that goes for the rest a ya an all.. brill huh?? God..the sunshine an joy me brings 'pon the gr8 mass a humanity!!!tee hee:tong:
Ialready resigned myself to that.

I have a rightward blowhard uncle, so a leftward blowhard would just make things even.

:tong:

*Taylor*

darkeyes
Jul 11, 2008, 4:08 PM
Ialready resigned myself to that.

I have a rightward blowhard uncle, so a leftward blowhard would just make things even.

:tong:

*Taylor*
Diff tween unc ritie an me is that me has a workin brain in me head....:bigrin: an me neva blows hard..:tong:

mariersa
Jul 11, 2008, 9:59 PM
[QUOTE=darkeyes;107372]
English peeps who r a mix of ancient British an Saxon, Angle, Jute French an Norse.

Ah yes, the Saxons, those heathen German(ic)s :bigrin:who, once upon a time, accompanied by Angles and Jutes(only slightly Frankish then) came to the defence of the "then" Realm against the demon Picts and Scots :eek: Oh Britannia!! :cool:

ALMOE
Jul 11, 2008, 11:43 PM
So if Barack becomes the next President of the US does that mean it would be Bushes third term?:bigrin:

darkeyes
Jul 12, 2008, 6:36 AM
[QUOTE=darkeyes;107372]
English peeps who r a mix of ancient British an Saxon, Angle, Jute French an Norse.

Ah yes, the Saxons, those heathen German(ic)s :bigrin:who, once upon a time, accompanied by Angles and Jutes(only slightly Frankish then) came to the defence of the "then" Realm against the demon Picts and Scots :eek: Oh Britannia!! :cool:

Dud luff tall german(ic) gals.. they made the lootin an plundrin an stuff so much more fun for we poor lil Scots n Pictish gals.. tee hee:bigrin:

mariersa
Jul 12, 2008, 11:05 AM
[QUOTE=mariersa;107399]

Dud luff tall german(ic) gals.. they made the lootin an plundrin an stuff so much more fun for we poor lil Scots n Pictish gals.. tee hee:bigrin:

By "an stuff so much more fun", did you mean the rapin:( the cohabitatin :bigrin: and the educatin :suave:

chulainn2
Jul 12, 2008, 12:27 PM
the only difference between osama and obama is a lil b.s.

TaylorMade
Jul 12, 2008, 4:18 PM
Diff tween unc ritie an me is that me has a workin brain in me head....:bigrin: an me neva blows hard..:tong:

And he'd say the same thing about you, remember that.

And I'd say you both were wrong.

*Taylor*

vittoria
Jul 12, 2008, 4:35 PM
In our next episode of " Let whip out our political dicks and peeeeeeeeee!"

or...

"Anything you can do I can do better..

I can do anything better than you

No you cant

Yes I can

No you cant

Yes I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!";)

This is dedicated to every side ;) http://youtube.com/watch?v=fbA17x-7H80

darkeyes
Jul 13, 2008, 7:07 AM
And he'd say the same thing about you, remember that.

And I'd say you both were wrong.

*Taylor*Ya can say wotya like... no skin of my nose.. jus make botha ya rong thats all..:tong: