PDA

View Full Version : Wanting To Clear things up

SexiJenna
Dec 21, 2005, 1:27 AM
Okay I just wanted to clear up somethings. I am not afraid of Tom nor Has Tom done anything to me or anyone I know. He is a sweet natured guy and I am sorry that any of this got started. I am truely sorry Tom...you were nothing but a good friend to me and now I have caused you trouble and pain.
My words where taken in a way that they weren't meant and used against my wishes. And again all I can say is I am sorry. I just wanted to state that Tom has done nothing outta of the way and again I DO NOT fear him...I look up to him for being such an open hearted and minded person as he is. I think the world of Tom :)

arana
Dec 21, 2005, 1:52 AM
Ummm...Ok...thank you Jenna. (arana:wondering what she missed)

Mrs.F
Dec 21, 2005, 9:00 AM
:confused: Well, I'm also confused and wondering if I missed something. I haven't heard a thing about anything.
Oh well, I'm sure Tom is nice guy and everything will work out ok.
take care.

clubber
Dec 21, 2005, 10:09 AM
And I can't offer any assistance either as to what might have happened.

Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years to everyone including Tom and Jenna :bigrin:

CuteGeorgiaBoy
Dec 21, 2005, 7:44 PM
Who the hell is Tom?
And while I'm at it... who the hell is Jenna?

huneypot
Dec 22, 2005, 5:32 AM
Jenna, im afraid i dont know what happened, but i do know from experience that these things DO happen in chatrooms now and again.
i hope ur frienship with tom continues.

What to take this oppertunity to wish all avery happy Christman and a great new year, its been a pleasure getting to know u all and i look forward to another event filled year ahead in 2006.
Merry Christmas All
love
Huney
:tongue:

nubiwoman
Dec 22, 2005, 5:37 PM
tom_uk... wot u bin up to now? :bigrin:

arana
Dec 22, 2005, 5:53 PM
tom_uk... wot u bin up to now? :bigrin:

LOL Wrong Tom :tong:

tom_uk