PDA

View Full Version : ARE BI WOMAN HARDER TO FIND?

lianna_b
Jul 1, 2008, 3:40 AM
It's come to my understanding that in the virtual world it is pretty easy to find someone if you are really looking. However it seems in the real world, outside virtual reality, women don't fess up "so to speak" to being interested sexually with a woman, which is where I get my question. Are besexual women harder to find? I've been bisexual my whole life, I've always had an attraction to the same sex as well as the opposite but as long as I've been open with it, doesn't really seem like it was as easy to find what I was looking for. However, when I looked for a guy, he was either gay or taken! Can someone point me in the right direction?;)

Long Duck Dong
Jul 1, 2008, 6:50 AM
to be dead honest, I find it easy to make hook ups and pick ups, but bloody hard to get a decent convo

with ladies I often find that they are more selective about partners and less likely to just wanna hook ups than males

I do know that in the circle of friends that I have....the females often comment about males thinking that bisexual females are easy, *loose * females that will fuck anything.....I know of 2 ladies out of 18 that are like that, and most of the guys that have that attitude towards the ladies, are males that wanna fuck and nothing more.... and thats in the real world

its not a cross section of society as a whole tho, its a aspect of the place where I live.... a town of 50,000 where most weekends, everybody is out clubbing, drinking and shagging and thats regarded as the status quo......

the trouble with saying its hard to find somebody, is like saying that there is few to choose from... lol I perfer to think that there is plenty to choose from, I am just a lil fussy about the ones I choose, within the possible range that I have in mind

the same goes for the other people, I may fit the sexuality criteria, but I may not have the personality, temperament, body, looks etc, that fit their criteria of possible partners

we love in a society where we are constantly fed crap about *finding your soulmate *..... I perfer to find somebody and take the good with the bad and work at a relationship....why waste 20 years searching for mr / miss right when mr / miss slightly imperfect is standing right beside me and getting ignored cos i have tunnel vision

there is a old saying.... you can live life or you can live for life......
to simply it, you can take what ever is on offer and enjoy it.... or you can spend your life, waiting for that perfect moment and possible waste 40 odd years......

a couple of the best partners I have had... have been the most troublesome, annoying, aggravating people I have met.... but they showed me a very complete life....the good, the bad, the ugly and the " for crying out loud, I hate you so much that I love you totally "

I experienced more than just love.... I experienced anger, rage, sadness frustration, annoyance, depression, happiness, sexual frustration, sex happiness......I experienced life and love in a relationship

a old song that I love is by the waterboys, called you saw the whole of the moon...

download it and listen to it its about 5 minutes long but its a awesome song

I pictured a rainbow
You held in your hands
I had flashes
But you saw then plan
I wondered out in the world for years
While you just stayed in your room
I saw the crescent
You saw the whole of the moon!
The whole of the moon!

You were there at the turnstiles
With the wind at your heels
You stretched for the stars
And you know how it feels
To reach too high
Too far
Too soon

I was grounded
While you filled the skies
I was dumbfounded by truths
You cut through lies
I saw the rain-dirty valley
You saw brigadoon
I saw the crescent

I spoke about wings
You just flew
I wondered, I guessed, and I tried
You just knew
I sighed
But you swooned
I saw the crescent
The whole of the moon!

With a torch in your pocket
And the wind at your heels
You climbed on the ladder
And you know how it feels
To reach too high
Too far
Too soon
The whole of the moon!

Unicorns and cannonballs,
Palaces and piers,
Trumpets, towers, and tenemets,
Wide oceans full of tears,
Flag, rags, ferry boats,
Scimitars and scarves,
Every precious dream and vision
Underneath the stars

You climbed on the ladder
With the wind in your sails
You came like a comet
Blazing your trail
Too high
Too far
Too soon

fairbankswingers
Jul 1, 2008, 6:59 AM
We find bi women are much easier to find then men...we are swingers and both bi, however in the swingers world we hide that my husband is bi as they are not accepted as a bi woman is...we have found the vast majority of woman in swinging are bi or at least bi accepting where the very vast majority of men are homophobic...of course we have also found a couple of bi hubby's out there ;)

vittoria
Jul 1, 2008, 8:59 AM
For myself, bi women ( who would be attracted to me) are harder to find in "real life" than on the interwebs..Its easy to find bi women--hell, 'the gangs all here' ;) Bf seems to attract the transgendered, gay, and bi sectors so its pretty groovy for him :impleased

Biboz49
Jul 1, 2008, 10:55 AM
We find bi women are much easier to find then men...we are swingers and both bi, however in the swingers world we hide that my husband is bi as they are not accepted as a bi woman is...we have found the vast majority of woman in swinging are bi or at least bi accepting where the very vast majority of men are homophobic...of course we have also found a couple of bi hubby's out there ;)

In the swinging lifestyle we've seen the same, bi women are plentiful and most men are homophobic. We're both bi and since I'm bi (the male half) we didn't last long in that lifestyle. I've heard similar stories of other swing clubs. Bi women seem to be very easy to locate on line but are not so obvious in the non-virtual world.

Gina7777
Jul 1, 2008, 12:33 PM
In my experience although we are bi we still have our physiological differences i.e. men will shag because they're horny but women must feel a "wow factor" and some sort of closeness before jumping into bed - so seem more "coy" but in fact we just have to have sexy things going on in our heads, not just down below. For instance my bi guy tells me in gay men's sauna clubs they just shag each other then go home without knowing each other's names or having any sort of chat. Can't imagine most women doing that. Not saying it's "wrong" or "bad" - but just a man thing.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 1, 2008, 2:30 PM
In the swing Lifestyle here where I am, it is easier for women to find women. But in my Lifestyle community Bi men are very much welcomed and accepted. Some swingers groups dont accept single bi men and I think it sucks..(And not in a good way) :(
Cat

vittoria
Jul 1, 2008, 5:26 PM
In my experience although we are bi we still have our physiological differences i.e. men will shag because they're horny but women must feel a "wow factor" and some sort of closeness before jumping into bed - so seem more "coy" but in fact we just have to have sexy things going on in our heads, not just down below. For instance my bi guy tells me in gay men's sauna clubs they just shag each other then go home without knowing each other's names or having any sort of chat. Can't imagine most women doing that. Not saying it's "wrong" or "bad" - but just a man thing.

Bf and I were having a similar convo a couple weeks ago... women, tho bi or lesbian in nature, still have that relationship oriented mentality going on when it comes to sexuality--in which its WAY much easier for him to find someone-- once a bi or lesbian female finds out I'm in an open bisexual relationship and have a bi boyfriend they all but freak out and run for their lives or something, whereas men are more likely to be like "Cool!" and bang him anyway( to put it bluntly) :eek:

Gina7777
Jul 1, 2008, 6:56 PM
LOL! :)

lianna_b
Jul 2, 2008, 12:35 AM
Yeah, My man isn't bisexual infact he's very much straight, but he's def not homophobic and he's done some bi things ;) but needless to say, bi women shouldn't be affraid to be w/ a woman who man likes men too! It's simply rediculous! And the mentallity statement, I totally agree with, it is a little harder for a woman to connect to another as easy as it is for a man. But some men are like women so we have to give them some credit! I mean it's more accepted that a woman b gay or bi rather than a man so it would b harder for them to open up in the first place. So all points well made!

nathantiffany
Jul 2, 2008, 4:14 AM
I definately think that it is harder for men to find other men because of society's standards saying that it is VERY wrong for men to be bi and gay, while with women its almost encouraged by it... I have met plenty of women that admit to being bi, in fact about 75% of all the women I've ever known have been admittedly bi. And those are my thoughts, thanks for reading :bigrin:

LeahM
Jul 2, 2008, 9:45 PM
I've found that it's hard to find a woman out here in the real world. I agree that it's easier to find a woman online in internet communities and groups. I have found that either the community here is either non-accepting to the culture or people just don't open their mouths..... no pun intended. :tong:

I would love to find me a lady friend, someone I can relate to, chat with, and just be myself around here, but it has come a task at times. LoL.

Sheba
Jul 3, 2008, 3:39 PM
Hi yes i think its pretty hard to find Biwomen in the world it is easy to find them on chat rooms and other place else but finding them is harder cause some are scared to come out and the show who they really are.:)

12voltman59
Jul 3, 2008, 8:17 PM
There should have been another choice--I think that in the game of finding someone for either romantic and/or sexual relationships that you get along with--and irrespective of whether it is guys seeking other guys, ladies other ladies or good old boy meets girl--there are so many variables involved that you can't really say which sex finds it easier to find suitable partners.

I vote for both sides have it equally easy and hard!

webebi
Jul 3, 2008, 11:41 PM
Finding a guy seems to be easier, women a little harder. But trying to find Bi couples for couples play is darn near impossible. Bi Sexual parties is also very very hard to find. I know we are new to this but being swingers it is still almost impossible it seems. I guess we have not found the right avenues yet. Are reasons for singing up to this site is to try and find what we are looking for. So far we have been contacted by many guys only. It seems like most women on here don't want to chat or make contact. There are very people that don't have information in there profiles so you can see what they are looking for or ages. This information would help to determine if you could be interested in contacting them.

Sorry for such a long reply, Hope everyone as a safe 4th and loads of fun.
Hugs, Webebi

TheDudeAbides85
Jul 5, 2008, 3:56 PM
Finding a guy seems to be easier, women a little harder. But trying to find Bi couples for couples play is darn near impossible. Bi Sexual parties is also very very hard to find. I know we are new to this but being swingers it is still almost impossible it seems. I guess we have not found the right avenues yet. Are reasons for singing up to this site is to try and find what we are looking for. So far we have been contacted by many guys only. It seems like most women on here don't want to chat or make contact. There are very people that don't have information in there profiles so you can see what they are looking for or ages. This information would help to determine if you could be interested in contacting them.

Sorry for such a long reply, Hope everyone as a safe 4th and loads of fun.
Hugs, Webebi

Just face it, nobody wants to have sex with obese ugly older people like you.

stuporman
Jul 10, 2008, 2:47 AM

I've found that online people are much easier to reach than in person. Online, men are easier to hook up with than girls. In real life, however, there seems to be a "don't ask don't tell" code among most men, especially the ones I work out with in the local gym. A lot of guys have macho issues, too, so responding to people who look or act suspicious is foolish. Meeting online is a great way to "cut to the chase". But again, common sense will seve you well.
have fun, be safe. -Roger:three:

diB4u
Jul 10, 2008, 10:16 AM
To be honest, I find it hard to find anyone... regardless of their sexuality of gender. I dont hook up with anyone, maybe its my fault, or maybe I just am not meant to meet anyone that special enough to even want to be with me.

But generally yeah its harder for me to meet women, cause most of the time their male partners are attached to them.

jeepinmalepgh
Jul 21, 2008, 7:06 AM
For me ..fining a bi lady is hard .I am a single bi male.Seems like alot of bi ladies I have seen are married and or in a relationship.Its no prob where I am at to find bi men,but when they contact you, alot are doing it without better half knowing and wanna meet you.I dont play that type of game.But definately alot easier for me to find bi men....

ChelleNYC78
Jul 21, 2008, 2:40 PM
It's come to my understanding that in the virtual world it is pretty easy to find someone if you are really looking. However it seems in the real world, outside virtual reality, women don't fess up "so to speak" to being interested sexually with a woman, which is where I get my question. Are besexual women harder to find? I've been bisexual my whole life, I've always had an attraction to the same sex as well as the opposite but as long as I've been open with it, doesn't really seem like it was as easy to find what I was looking for. However, when I looked for a guy, he was either gay or taken! Can someone point me in the right direction?;)
Namaste Everybody! i agree with everything everybody has said. especially the point that the degree of difficulty is subjective. if you LiannaB find it hard to find a compatible bisexual woman, then that's your reality. as to how to make it easier...what have you found out from inquiring into the your local bisexual community? i know NYC is very different from most of america in that there are more people and the population is more diverse but i have to cull from my own experience: there are BiWomen-only parties, BiWomen-only discussion groups, BiWomen-only social groups for outings and munches and stuff, and play parties for women only. maybe there is an example of one of those in your area. my experience in searching for a 3rd partner when i was last in a heterosexual rekationship is vastly "out there" because we were both involved in the vampyre/goth scene and it seemed that there were quite a few single BiWomen in the scene, but knowing that this is based on personality i wouldn't advise anyone to go that route. as a single BiWomen i find that getting involved in my local bi community helps me to meet other BiWomen. When i am meeting other BiWomen it's with an open heart and i am open to allowing the budding relationship flow into whatever category fits. a few times it has flowed into a relationship based on casual sex or bdsm.

parkerbi
Jul 23, 2008, 1:15 PM
it's never a problem for me to find bi man or bi woman, even bi couples. i'd love to go internet and there are tons of good bi community or dating sites.

TaylorMade
Jul 27, 2008, 2:16 PM
I find it damn near impossible to meet and make something last with bisexual women. I don't know if it's the city or the mentality or I just can't relate to women, period. I go to the clubs, I bring a sweater because its frost city. They don't want to know me. I'd go to a swingers club, but I went once and it's honestly not my scene. I admit I'd give the swingers club another try -- but I'm not interested in couples.

I'm kinda glad my sex drive is sorta low right now.

*Taylor*

jeancarleo
Jul 28, 2008, 2:07 AM
YES. I've had a hard time finding bi gilrs, specially single bisexual girls. Still, I haven't given up lol :tong: