PDA

View Full Version : hi all

ukpaul
Jun 25, 2008, 2:48 PM
hi all new to this site only been on a few times just looking to have a lauff and a chat :)

Bluebiyou
Jun 25, 2008, 5:19 PM
Hello and welcome, Paul!
There are many folks here.
One or two are very loud and frequent trolls (antagonists/angry men).
Most are nice people. Many find sex here; some find mind blowing love.
Best wishes!
Blue

redheadhoneycat
Jun 25, 2008, 6:17 PM
Hello Paul...welcome! :)

12voltman59
Jun 25, 2008, 6:42 PM
Welcome--I have been a bit reluctant to welcome new arrivals lately--thinking they might yet be one more manifestation of the goddess Kali!!!

I don't think you are one of our multiple personalities, so I welcome ya plaul--I hope you do enjoy the site---mostly we have a good group here--there are always a few malcontents everywhere---come join in the chat sometime--

FalconAngel
Jun 25, 2008, 7:27 PM
Hi Paul. Welcome to the community.

arana
Jun 25, 2008, 8:10 PM
Hi Paul, welcome to the site!

still_shy
Jun 25, 2008, 9:14 PM
Welcome to the site Paul...this is a wonderful place to meet new people. The vast majority of people here are great. I have made some friends that I will cherish and I hope you do the same :)

chulainn2
Jun 25, 2008, 11:53 PM
hey paul. this is really a nice site hope you enjoy meeting new people. i have one suggestion and that is to create a profile for yourself, we do like to know who we are chatting with.

swag85
Jun 26, 2008, 12:01 AM
welcome, welcome! great people, great chats, great site! ignore the other shit hope you find all your looking for here in the comunity! i know i did!

Doggie_Wood
Jun 26, 2008, 7:31 AM
hi all new to this site only been on a few times just looking to have a lauff and a chat :)

Welcome to the site paul

I think that you will find this to be just what you are lQQking for.

Have a good time

Aravanww
Jun 26, 2008, 8:01 AM
Greetings and Salutations! Hope you find what you seek.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 27, 2008, 3:12 PM
Hi Sugar, welcome to the group. We are a wildly whacky but fun loving group of indviduals, and I hope you'll be happy here with us. Pop into chat and get to know us sometime. :cool:

Everybody's pet Cat....lol

csrakate
Jun 27, 2008, 3:14 PM
Welcome to the site, Paul...hope you enjoy your stay!

Hugs,
Kate