PDA

View Full Version : A heartfelt "Thank You"

quiet1fornow
Jun 24, 2008, 7:42 PM
I just wish to thank all of my wonderful friends that offered such nice wishes for my Birthday!!! I had never thought of everyone being told to BE quiet before ...still smilin' here

I have not been here quite a year...but it has been one of the best years of my life. I was a lost soul and extremely unhappy until I arrived here. I had the fortune to meet in chat so many wonderful people and the effect they had on me is life long positive. I then discovered some friends from college times and that would not have happened had it not been for the great start to reach out here and the reception of you all.

I then by accident found the love of my life...she and I were meant to refind each other and discover "us" from being friends to much, much more soul mates I feel. Again, none of this could have happened had it not been for the wonderful start and acceptance in this wonderful community here!!

So being 55 was great and I am laughing and smiling my way into the 56th year. The smiles and life is better, happier and prettier than I have ever seen. I once wrote in a thread that I would want want to meet everyone but a few here if given the chance..truth is I would not mind to meet all I am sure I would be the richer long term for having done so.

I just thank you all for benig there for me whether you knew you were or not..you were thank you!

Q:cool:

bubba
Jun 24, 2008, 8:18 PM
Awwwwwww Quiet1,
Thats great to hear. Good to hear anyone loving' life. It helps a lot too when you're getting some regularly ;) Congrats on that. Thank you for making this community a better place by being here.
Bubba

Delilah
Jun 24, 2008, 8:24 PM
Aaaawwww Love is in the air! Go 'head with your badself, Quiet1! :bigrin:

arana
Jun 24, 2008, 10:10 PM
You deserve all the happiness you can get, Quiet and I'm glad you are enjoying it now.

May the rest of your life be filled with good memories, great friends, the love of your life and a heart filled with joy and peace. muah!

onewhocares
Jun 24, 2008, 11:11 PM
Dearest Quiet....

Thank you for your fine comments....YOU are a fine man deserving of the wonderful happiness that is in store for your. Life has a way of rewarding those who have given of themselves in times of crisis. Be well dear friend.

Belle

Doggie_Wood
Jun 25, 2008, 8:38 AM
Quiet1 - well I can't say anymore than what I said on the phone a few minutes ago .......... except ...............

HAPPY
BELATED
BIRTHDAY!!!

OH! :rainbow::bday: Did I already say that?

:doggie:

quiet1fornow
Jun 25, 2008, 12:07 PM
Anyone in need of a birthday song singer I offer the services of Dogwood...he made my morning with a wonderful rendition this AM...( Hope you paid the royalties??)

Q:bigrin::cool:

12voltman59
Jun 25, 2008, 12:22 PM
Hey quiet--happy belated B'Day--it is always a good thing to have another birthday--better than the alternative!!