PDA

View Full Version : Fucking SUCKS! Getting old!!!

bisexualinsocal
Jun 21, 2008, 9:45 PM
If there's one thing I have against God it's that we get old, then we die! There simply isn't enough time! If we have to die we should get to live to 200 years old. Time to triple the life expectancy, God! At least 200 years. And I don't mean 50 young and youthful years followed by 150 years sipping out of an oxygen tank, either!

<<GOD>>
Jun 21, 2008, 11:28 PM
If there's one thing I have against God it's that we get old, then we die! There simply isn't enough time! If we have to die we should get to live to 200 years old. Time to triple the life expectancy, God! At least 200 years. And I don't mean 50 young and youthful years followed by 150 years sipping out of an oxygen tank, either!

WOW!!! WHAT A WHINNER!!! For Christ’s sake:rolleyes:, Life Expectancy has over doubled in the last couple hundred years! If you can’t squeeze enough life into that amount of time, then I doubt very seriously you’d do it in 200 either. Geeeez! It’s not how long you live, it’s how you live it! And here you are, wasting yet another day of your life whinning on a computer!! Like I said another 200 years wouldn’t make a difference. Trust me on this one:(.

Your friend
<<God>>

bisexualinsocal
Jun 21, 2008, 11:37 PM
WOW!!! WHAT A WHINNER!!! For Christ’s sake:rolleyes:, Life Expectancy has over doubled in the last couple hundred years! If you can’t squeeze enough life into that amount of time, then I doubt very seriously you’d do it in 200 either. Geeeez! It’s not how long you live, it’s how you live it! And here you are, wasting yet another day of your life whinning on a computer!! Like I said another 200 years wouldn’t make a difference. Trust me on this one:(.

Your friend
<<God>>

Don't bring your personal attacks. Keep them to yourself.

jamieknyc
Jun 21, 2008, 11:46 PM

Death and dying is a necessary part of the order of Creation. And I have an incurable medical condition, so to me this is more than just a hypothetical question. Deal with it!

rissababynta
Jun 22, 2008, 12:50 AM
wow, seems like everyone's got a chip on their shoulder in this thread huh? haha. I am not very old at all, so I can't really say that I know what you are feeling (though i don't know how old you are either...), but I get the concept and your post did make me chuckle :-P

eddy10
Jun 22, 2008, 12:52 AM
The biggest cause of death is life. Everyone that gets it dies. Cause and effect, (or is that cause and affect?).

rissababynta
Jun 22, 2008, 12:58 AM
The biggest cause of death is life. Everyone that gets it dies. Cause and effect, (or is that cause and affect?).

i've never heard that one before haha.

Bluebiyou
Jun 22, 2008, 2:26 AM

Yeah, so whadaya do?

For me it boils down to meaning of life, and faith.

I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Although the wearing down process does indeed suck.

But I came into this place of my own free will, so the rest are details. Indeed I vaguely remember coming into this place. As long as I have my wits about me... I will proceed in the best direction I can.

I don't mean to be insensitive, bisexualinsocal. I'm sorry you're having such trouble/discomfort.

<<GOD>>
Jun 22, 2008, 7:15 AM
Don't bring your personal attacks. Keep them to yourself.

Oh we're a lot alike my friend..the difference being that my negative comments are directed towards YOU only in response to your negativity manifested through all your screen name manifestations Jude,Juan,or whatever name you're using today.What are you up to around 15 now?
Like it or not the response was to your thread.

However this one was personal:bigrin:

your friend
<<God>>

jamieknyc
Jun 22, 2008, 7:57 AM
Is it obesity? Or just having a huge case of megalomania?

Or did you wind up + and getting the bug from taking loads like the gay men you joked about in the hottub?

Don't quit your day job. I have the healthiest diet and most conservative sexual history of anyone on this forum.

still_shy
Jun 22, 2008, 8:22 AM
And, as usual, GOD is right. LOL:2cents:

jem_is_bi
Jun 22, 2008, 9:48 AM
Sucking doesn't. Wasting time does. Getting old is way better than dying young.

bisexualinsocal
Jun 22, 2008, 1:00 PM
Oh we're a lot alike my friend..the difference being that my negative comments are directed towards YOU only in response to your negativity manifested through all your screen name manifestations Jude,Juan,or whatever name you're using today.What are you up to around 15 now?
Like it or not the response was to your thread.

However this one was personal:bigrin:

your friend
<<God>>

Have a nice day.

eddy10
Jun 22, 2008, 3:51 PM
Here's another one: Eat healthy, exersize, don't drink, don't smoke ... die anyway.

Delilah
Jun 22, 2008, 5:31 PM
When I die, I want to die just like my grandfather did. Peacful in his sleep... not like the screaming passangers in his car.

bisexualinsocal
Jun 22, 2008, 5:36 PM
When I die, I want to die just like my grandfather did. Peacful in his sleep... not like the screaming passangers in his car.

LOL. Ok this is now officially a joke thread.

swag85
Jun 22, 2008, 5:57 PM

lol, nice one!

you know, if we lived to 200, could you imagine all the people on this planet, all the people stuck in the past as well! hypothetically if you were 100, to would be middle aged, could you imagine "people of power" who were 100 and have values of people in the early 1900's. no thanks. we would have alot of high pants, fact talking middle aged men who still take cocaine, as a cough medicine lol.

I'm happy with our life span, gives us anough time to experience change, and also gives us enough time to make a difference, big or small. and i agree with everyone who has said its not about quantity of life, its about quality. and if i die tomorrow, i can honestly say that i would be ok with it. sure there is allot of things i want to do, but that takes time, but as of now i am happy with the path i am on in life. and would be happy with my life.

NO REGRETS, NO WORRIES! we will die, when, who cares! just be prepared to, and don't hate the fact of death. or else you will go crazy tring to figure it out there could be worse things! like what comes after death? thats what scares me more! lol. live life to the fullest, and death will not seem like it comes to fast. life is fast i agree, but slow it down by filling your life with what makes you smile!

thats just my :2cents:

mindfinding
Jun 22, 2008, 7:02 PM
Hey, cheer up.

The laws of entropy are not going to leave us. We have to deal with it. But, take heart in the fact you have a soul. I don't think you're done when you pass away. I'd say, if you're looking for some deeper meaning into your existence and your exit, start reading. IM me if you'd like some suggested reading on the topic.

Cheer up! :)

Searchingfortwo
Jun 22, 2008, 7:30 PM
Hey, cheer up.

The laws of entropy are not going to leave us. We have to deal with it. But, take heart in the fact you have a soul. I don't think you're done when you pass away. I'd say, if you're looking for some deeper meaning into your existence and your exit, start reading. IM me if you'd like some suggested reading on the topic.

Cheer up! :)

Best post in this thread yet, very well put...

NaughtyNorm
Jun 22, 2008, 8:48 PM
Hey ! You got it all wrong, Getting old has been a blast for me, it's the being old that sucks, but every time death walks in the door I run as fast as I can and I would bet my house that you do to.
Love Ya,
Norm