PDA

View Full Version : You might be annoyed.

rissababynta
Jun 21, 2008, 1:56 PM
It has occured to me today that the basis of this site is obviously not the same. Trolling for this length of time has surely changed many people. I truly believe that many people that used to come here just for friends are coming here more and more for friends, but mainly to see what else the troll has said. This, which I'm sure you all will agree, is not good. I believe that if one day, there is absolutely no more trolling, that the majority of the people here won't come around as much as they do now because the adrenaline has stopped pumping. Some people may forget how things used to be before this troll and will have a hard time getting back on track and going to the way things were prior to this ridiculousness. Let's face it, everyone here is annoyed by this bull, but it is human nature to get a kick out of this shit as well...

Why do you think reality TV has blown up the way it has?!

Anyway, with this said, I certainly hope that the few people who subconsciously might be enjoying this more than they want to admit or believe will remember how this site once was when all of this is eventually over and we can all pick up the descent started.

Delilah
Jun 21, 2008, 2:28 PM
Debunk! No wonder I like Ghost Hunters!! lol :bigrin:

FalconAngel
Jun 21, 2008, 2:59 PM
We actually miss the pre-troll days. A lot less angst back then.

And this is the one site that we spend the most time on.