PDA

View Full Version : wow

toddly100
Jun 17, 2008, 7:33 AM
it seems to be mostly men here..thats fine and all.. I'm just looking for a couple. you know a male and female...why is it so hard to find,....a couple that I can fuck both......its so hard to find and not be fake.......

RockGardener
Jun 17, 2008, 3:07 PM
Good luck, Todd on finding that couple. They are out there.

PolyLoveTriad
Jun 17, 2008, 4:38 PM
I saw this and I find myself scratching my head.... HELLOOOOOOOOOO! We ARE out here!

Why do we find it SO hard to find a Single Bi-guy to be with?!???

FalconAngel
Jun 17, 2008, 4:53 PM
We agree.

Our biggest issue is finding a Bi guy to hang out with and to play with.

The problem, as we have experienced, is that most of the guys that we meet up with do not want anything more than a "booty call".
Most of us couples are looking for more than just mindless sex. We are not 16, so we like our partners to be stimulating more than just in the bedroom.

For many of us, we want a relationship of sorts with who we are sleeping. Sex is intimacy and intellectual intimacy is as important to many of us as sexual intimacy.

Falke
Jun 17, 2008, 9:06 PM
We agree.

Our biggest issue is finding a Bi guy to hang out with and to play with.

The problem, as we have experienced, is that most of the guys that we meet up with do not want anything more than a "booty call".
Most of us couples are looking for more than just mindless sex. We are not 16, so we like our partners to be stimulating more than just in the bedroom.

For many of us, we want a relationship of sorts with who we are sleeping. Sex is intimacy and intellectual intimacy is as important to many of us as sexual intimacy.

Well said... that is what we are looking for too!

Trinity-Fl
Jun 17, 2008, 9:56 PM
Hey, fellow couples. You don't take issue with the "a couple I can fuck both?"

I wonder if he'll leave the car running. "This'll only take a minute," he says as he unzips his pants.

And the guy who shows his hard cock and writes, "I need a nice tight ass to fuck." Oh, and the guys who identify as a "top." You guys have your own special "bi-guy" rules. "Suck my dick and bend over!" Thanks for the offer but no thank you.

Just a small rant.

CC

Delilah
Jun 18, 2008, 12:52 AM
Let's stick with the subject of this topic please. And for God's sake, stop worrying what others are doing. :rolleyes:

See, you do just want sex and you're in an open relationship, or an open marriage! Admitting it wasn't that hard.

Bluebiyou
Jun 18, 2008, 1:41 AM
See, you do just want sex and you're in an open relationship, or an open marriage! Admitting it wasn't that hard.

WTF?

Clearly our own Sybil:

JamesMitchell
DieSt
Karmacoma
UKBloke
cuntlapper
Anallust4u
Cowboyinleather
tree55555
firstnamemx
flexisexual

how mentally ill is this (I hate to use the word 'man' because it only applies inasfar as physical appliances) guy? Why does he repeatedly need to get rises and responses on our site? How can this possibly...
Like obsessive compulsive... he can't stop.
He is so far beneath the lowest among us... striving for the intimacy, lusting for the intimacy... he must be incapable and envious of the rest of us because we are capable of intimacy... emotional growth arrested somewhere between 8 and 14 years old. He's stuck... and off his medication.

**Peg**
Jun 18, 2008, 8:53 AM
WTF? ...he can't stop.
He is so far beneath the lowest among us... striving for the intimacy, lusting for the intimacy... he must be incapable and envious of the rest of us because we are capable of intimacy... emotional growth arrested somewhere between 8 and 14 years old. He's stuck... and off his medication.

and yet, many otherwise "together" people feel the need to respond to this persons antics. He words his posts in such a way that they are perceived as a challenge by those who feel they must take the bait and try to reason with him, thereby encouraging this person to continue.

I, for one, am not in the least surprised that "he" keeps doing it, because somewhere in that twisted mind there is a reward when he sees he can so easily manipulate people into responding. I agree about the age range, although due to his typing ability I would put it closer to 14 than 8.

ThatSubliminalKid
Jun 26, 2008, 2:41 PM
Hey, fellow couples. You don't take issue with the "a couple I can fuck both?"

I wonder if he'll leave the car running. "This'll only take a minute," he says as he unzips his pants.

And the guy who shows his hard cock and writes, "I need a nice tight ass to fuck." Oh, and the guys who identify as a "top." You guys have your own special "bi-guy" rules. "Suck my dick and bend over!" Thanks for the offer but no thank you.

Just a small rant.

CC

get the fuck over yourself, jesus. If you don't want to have casual sex that's fine, but is the fact that other people are doing it really that terrifying for you?

What's wrong with someone being a top? Sex is all about choices and not everyone is into sucking cock or being fucked.

bigirl_inwv
Jun 26, 2008, 6:56 PM
get the fuck over yourself, jesus. If you don't want to have casual sex that's fine, but is the fact that other people are doing it really that terrifying for you?

What's wrong with someone being a top? Sex is all about choices and not everyone is into sucking cock or being fucked.

MEEE-OOOWW!

twisted sister
Jun 27, 2008, 4:27 PM
you read my mind laken. think a bowl of cream is in order for our sub kid.