PDA

View Full Version : Ideal situation

DieSt
Jun 14, 2008, 4:47 AM
Ideal situation to me is being married to a bisexual woman whom you truly love from the bottom of your heart. But you share her with a lesbian. You have no sexual interplay with the lesbian. But you respect her and vice versa. And you support your wife to continue seeing the lesbian. Actually, it would be hot if the bisexual wife is the lesbian's faithful and willing whore, but remains your loving wife.
You could have rituals to formalize the arrangement. Is this realistic? Comments?? I would love ideas from everyone on this. Tell me what such aforementioned rituals could be?
How about typed documents duly signed that 3 of you, that designate the limits of you sexual interplay! Or how about a private marraige-like ceremony where the 3 of you could take vows as between husband and wife / whore and the other woman (whore-master?!)

Karmacoma
Jun 14, 2008, 6:04 AM
I'm sure that there are some dominant leather dykes out there who would get off on this, having a married man's woman as her consensual "slave", "whore", or "plaything", and she's therefore taking control of OMG "The EVIL patriarchy!!!!!" that dykes hate!

Yes people do write up such contracts and have ceremonies for such things. Got a collar for your wife? ;)

Delilah
Jun 14, 2008, 2:11 PM
Oh you go, girlfriend :eek:

I'm sure that there are some dominant leather dykes out there who will love to horse whip me into submission as I wear that beautiful pink spike collar.