DouxVixen
Jun 13, 2008, 2:51 PM
Are any of you on other bisexual sites? :flag1:

vittoria
Jun 13, 2008, 4:10 PM
yes..

csrakate
Jun 13, 2008, 4:41 PM
www.bidentification.com is a hot site and you can post nude pix there!

Yet another attempt to cause trouble. I am a moderator at the site he has mentioned and not only are nude pictures NOT allowed, lewd behavior and rude posts are not tolerated!

Kate

csrakate
Jun 13, 2008, 5:30 PM
Kate-I am not a man even if your transphobic post and bigoted mind think that I am.

The original poster asked about other sites so I told her about another one.

Please excuse my faux pas...I didn't take your "profile" into consideration when I posted....I guess I still had your mean spirited attack on Marie Delta in mind at the time and I would NEVER have assumed you were transgendered by that comment. I would NEVER demean a transgendered individual and I am by no means transphobic or bigoted!

And you know good and damn well what the rules are at bidentification.com! To post as you did was a blatant attempt to cause trouble over there as well!

jamieknyc
Jun 13, 2008, 5:51 PM
And you know good and damn well what the rules are at bidentification.com! To post as you did was a blatant attempt to cause trouble over there as well!

It might also be a criminal offense.

chook
Jun 13, 2008, 6:17 PM
www.bidentification.com is a hot site and you can post nude pix there!

Why the fuck would I want to go there when I'm perfectly happy being a pest here?????? :rolleyes:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

mindfinding
Jun 13, 2008, 7:21 PM
Why the fuck would I want to go there when I'm perfectly happy being a pest here?????? :rolleyes:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

teeheeteehee

Biboz49
Jun 13, 2008, 9:06 PM
I'm on lots of sites, gay, bisexual, or your basic dating site. I seem to be a site junkie.

DieSt
Jun 14, 2008, 4:17 AM
I would like to register at some more sites just like this one, or similar. could you name me some other sites?

mrplayfuluk
Jun 14, 2008, 7:53 AM
check out www.biandbi.com its my favourite bi site, but I'd like to know about other biforum type site or even genuine bi dating sites..:bigrin:

csrakate
Jun 14, 2008, 12:31 PM
Unfortunately, a thread such as this one is going to open the floodgates of spam from NYC that we get from time to time from other sites promoting themselves. They are submitted under the cover as a suggestion by a "member" full of glowing comments about how wonderful it is. Just be ready to view those sites with an open mind...those are NOT suggestions coming from regular members of this site nor have they been "reviewed" by an impartial party.

Kate

jamieknyc
Jun 14, 2008, 11:05 PM
Unfortunately, a thread such as this one is going to open the floodgates of spam from NYC that we get from time to time from other sites promoting themselves.

???? I don't think you meant me, but if you or anyone else got spam purporting to be from me, it is a spoof, I didn't send it.

april30
Jun 15, 2008, 12:25 AM
hey everyone yeah I have went to other sites as well but you just have to be careful where ever you go these days. Everyone have fun be safe and just explore your options.

chulainn2
Jun 15, 2008, 4:16 PM
Chook can be my pest anytime, and thats ridgy didgy mate