PDA

View Full Version : Hair back there!?

bithonglover
Jun 12, 2008, 4:40 PM
I searched the forums but didn't have much luck finding a thread concerning hair on the butt. My question is more for the ladies but guys are welcome to comment. Are you for or against the shaving of the posterior? And why? For me, I'm not really concerned whether a guy shaves there or not, although over all I prefer a smooth guy. Girls well, I don't really expect them to have butt hair and if they do, I'd try to convince them to get rid of it!

rissababynta
Jun 12, 2008, 9:16 PM
My hubby has a hairy but. He is half mexican so, you can only imagine what his ass looks like :-P Anyway, if he shaves it, I love his butt just as much as I love it with hair. From my own personal feelings, I don't care either way.

I'm sure it also depends on the person as well. Depending whether it be male or female that has the hair could strike up different emotional attractions. As you said, if it was a woman you would urge her to remove the hair. I also believe that it has a lot to do with your feelings towards the person. If it is someone you are having a one night stand with, unless they have an amazing ass, you might feel differently than if it was someone that you were truly in love with. It's human nature to be much more accepting of someone in many situations if we are in love with them.

Karmacoma
Jun 12, 2008, 10:46 PM
You're a guy you're supposed to have body hair!
Just don't put Nair brand hair remover on your asshole unless you like chemical burns!