PDA

View Full Version : 2 Lesbians and a husband???

DieSt
Jun 12, 2008, 4:30 AM
Lets say 2 bi-women are in a relationship. Then one of them gets married to a man who loves women who love women. And he supports his wife to continue seeing woman lover. Is it possible for the relationship to work when the wife becomes the focus of attention for both the husband and her woman lover? Is it neccessary that there should be any emotional feelings between the woman lover and the husband when all three come to the same bed for threesomes? Is it possible for the woman lover and husband to not pleasure each other but to work in union to pleasure the wife? Sure, the husband and woman lover can be respectful, kind and affectionate to each other. But the object of sexual rendezvous must always be to seek the pleasures of the wife. I mean that while in bed, during 3somes, husband and woman lover give all their attention to the wife and not to each other!
I mean to ask, it this realistic to assume? Or at some point the husband and woman lover are bound to taste each other, with or without the wifes' knowledge???

shameless agitator
Jun 12, 2008, 4:54 AM
Absolutely it's possible. I've actually known a few people in relationships like that. Some mmf & some ffm. I think usually if there are threesomes but two of the partners never have contact with each other it has to do mainly with orientation. In the example you gave, if the female lover was lesbian and had no interest in the husband. If all three share a mutual attraction and they're going to have threesomes I can't think of any reason to draw that line in the sand.

still_shy
Jun 12, 2008, 8:35 AM
This is the exact relationship I am in right now. I am happily married to the love of my life, and seeing a lesbian. Yeah, it makes for some awkward moments sometimes, but generally works. They are good friends, which helps a lot. We try really hard to keep communication flowing from all directions. I have strong feelings for her, as she does for me, but it in no way reflects upon my marriage. Honestly, it wasn't really supposed to be that way. It was supposed to be an exploration that was over after a couple of times. But it didn't work out like we planned, life never works out like you plan :}

And as for threesomes, at first it was weird for me. The weirdness only lasted about 5 seconds until I realized how awesome it was. LOL It is possible for three people to be together intimately and two of them not be together. She is not attracted to men at all, and my husband respects that. It's not something we do often, but when it happens---it's mind blowing for me. And for them, it's just as good because they get to work together to give me the best sexual experience possible. I don't know if that sounds selfish or not but it's a hell of a lot of fun. I honestly don't think there will ever come a time when she wants to be with him, but if she does--I'm ok with it.
I'm not sure if I answered any of your questions or not. Hopefully I get an A for effort.

someotherguy
Jun 12, 2008, 9:27 AM
Lets say 2 bi-women are in a relationship. Then one of them gets married to a man who loves women who love women. And he supports his wife to continue seeing woman lover. Is it possible for the relationship to work when the wife becomes the focus of attention for both the husband and her woman lover? Is it neccessary that there should be any emotional feelings between the woman lover and the husband when all three come to the same bed for threesomes? Is it possible for the woman lover and husband to not pleasure each other but to work in union to pleasure the wife? Sure, the husband and woman lover can be respectful, kind and affectionate to each other. But the object of sexual rendezvous must always be to seek the pleasures of the wife. I mean that while in bed, during 3somes, husband and woman lover give all their attention to the wife and not to each other!
I mean to ask, it this realistic to assume? Or at some point the husband and woman lover are bound to taste each other, with or without the wifes' knowledge???
I think they would taste each other just from how everything sloppy gets around having sex. He should drink pineapple juice and she should, um, wash once in a while. Then it won't be a problem when that happens.

How come your post started out about the feelings and then asked about this?

FalconAngel
Jun 12, 2008, 1:02 PM
Can't see a reason why it can't. Under the circumstances that you mentioned, it is very possible.

As humans we have a wide variety of possible couplings and relationship types.

But what you describe is very similar to/a variation of polyamory, which for the right people, works very well.

Dagni
Jun 12, 2008, 1:50 PM

Yes, it's possible.

jeancarleo
Jun 12, 2008, 2:23 PM
Is there anyone living something like that here? I think that would be the best for most of us here to be with someone of the same sex and 2 opposite sex partners right?

Dagni
Jun 12, 2008, 2:35 PM
Is there anyone living something like that here? I think that would be the best for most of us here to be with someone of the same sex and 2 opposite sex partners right?

Acording to my future plans at the end of 2009, i would like to live with my wife and with some male in normal polygamous marriedge. I think it's smth normal, at least here in Scandinavia, but i would have to convice my wife for that.
But i know many ppl around me that lives in that way.

jeancarleo
Jun 12, 2008, 2:50 PM
Acording to my future plans at the end of 2009, i would like to live with my wife and with some male in normal polygamous marriedge. I think it's smth normal, at least here in Scandinavia, but i would have to convice my wife for that.
But i know many ppl around me that lives in that way.

Yes it's a relationship of 3 but I'm wondering if there's anyone in a relationship of 4 (2 guys and 2 girls) or if someone plans to be in a relationship like that in the future.

Mrs.F
Jun 12, 2008, 8:52 PM
While I'm not lesbian or bisexual, I have a bisexual husband. He has wanted 3somes from the time I discovered he was bi. I told him that I am not a person that can just have sex/no emotions/no attachment. He understood that and allowed me to be the one to find the man for his long desired 3some. NOW, I did not go out searching for a man at all, I just joined this site along with him so I could better understand what a bisexual feels/needs/wants. I came across a very nice man who was divorced and in a gay relationship now who understood my feelings and wanted to help ME. We've talked and talked and we have become best friends. The closeness and feelings are there for me now because I came to know him and trust him. He flew here last January and we had our first 3some. For my husband it was awesome..for me, it was not what I thought it would be. I discovered I had stronger feelings for this man than I realized and in alot of ways that became harder. I suppose it would be so much easier if one was gay/lesbian and you knew that those two would never be interested in each other, but when both are bi and one straight.......it can cause problems! (atleast in my case) This is the first time I have said this to the whole site to read (some of my closer friends on here know) but it is very easy to fall inlove with the 3rd person. Maybe it's just me because I'm wired differently when it comes to sex and emotions and I have struggled with all these feelings I have racing around my heart. I guess I'm saying....it doesn't always work out the way our fantasy plays out in our heads when the heart takes over! :(

Karmacoma
Jun 12, 2008, 10:51 PM
While I'm not lesbian or bisexual, I have a bisexual husband. He has wanted 3somes from the time I discovered he was bi. I told him that I am not a person that can just have sex/no emotions/no attachment. He understood that and allowed me to be the one to find the man for his long desired 3some. NOW, I did not go out searching for a man at all, I just joined this site along with him so I could better understand what a bisexual feels/needs/wants. I came across a very nice man who was divorced and in a gay relationship now who understood my feelings and wanted to help ME. We've talked and talked and we have become best friends. The closeness and feelings are there for me now because I came to know him and trust him. He flew here last January and we had our first 3some. For my husband it was awesome..for me, it was not what I thought it would be. I discovered I had stronger feelings for this man than I realized and in alot of ways that became harder. I suppose it would be so much easier if one was gay/lesbian and you knew that those two would never be interested in each other, but when both are bi and one straight.......it can cause problems! (atleast in my case) This is the first time I have said this to the whole site to read (some of my closer friends on here know) but it is very easy to fall inlove with the 3rd person. Maybe it's just me because I'm wired differently when it comes to sex and emotions and I have struggled with all these feelings I have racing around my heart. I guess I'm saying....it doesn't always work out the way our fantasy plays out in our heads when the heart takes over! :(

Damn! What are you going to do MRS F? Good thing that Jo69guy loves fat women!

shameless agitator
Jun 12, 2008, 10:56 PM
Hell, Mrs. F that sounds perfect to me. I can't see how your falling in love with the second man in the relationship would be a bad thing. If the feelings are mutual all the way around, then you have the perfect beginning of a triad relationship. My "ideal" relationship would be either a triad with another bi man and a woman, or a quad if the first woman was bisexual as well.

Karmacoma
Jun 12, 2008, 11:02 PM
Hell, Mrs. F that sounds perfect to me. I can't see how your falling in love with the second man in the relationship would be a bad thing. If the feelings are mutual all the way around, then you have the perfect beginning of a triad relationship. My "ideal" relationship would be either a triad with another bi man and a woman, or a quad if the first woman was bisexual as well.

LOL don't hold your breath!

Relationships like that don't work out at all, they're harder than a 1 on 1 relationship, and what are the chances that you'd actually all be attracted to one another, someone wouldn't feel left out/jealous, or that it would actually work out?

I do know people who have been in 3 way relationships and they don't last long and they'll never try one again since it's a complete failure.

Flounder1967
Jun 13, 2008, 12:22 AM
Karma,
this is Mrs.F Bi husband, I take reall offence to what yo have ssaid about fat woman. You have just pissedme off. I am drunk anf in really abd mood for this nonsense. If you can;r laeve well enough alone just keep your fat bigoted mouth shut. I love my wife and love joe69. We don't know if it will work out, but shitfrom you is not needed.

If you can't say something nice don't say anyting at all. try it once.

Karmacoma
Jun 13, 2008, 1:08 AM
Karma,
this is Mrs.F Bi husband, I take reall offence to what yo have ssaid about fat woman. You have just pissedme off. I am drunk anf in really abd mood for this nonsense. If you can;r laeve well enough alone just keep your fat bigoted mouth shut. I love my wife and love joe69. We don't know if it will work out, but shitfrom you is not needed.

If you can't say something nice don't say anyting at all. try it once.

So you're an alcoholic or at least a drunk/lush. Good job!

I'd be willing to bet cash that your relationship with both jo69 and your wife won't work out.