PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Naughty

goldenfinger
Jun 10, 2008, 6:58 AM
What does it mean to YOU, to be naughty sexually,what would you be doing to get someone to say, OH, you ARE naughty, but I like it. Does doing something naughty excite you.
What do consider naughty and WHY. What's behind the naughty factor.:bigrin:

Aravanww
Jun 11, 2008, 3:46 PM
Naughty is anything that ups the fun factor of sex. Sex can become boring if all you do is the same thing time and again... being "naughty" is when fun is injected. It might be something that we have done before, but is not part of the "normal" (goddess I hate that word) routine. :bigrin:

If I can get my partner to giggle, or tell me I am being "naughty" then I know that I have made the evening/morning/middle of the day different and fun.

but that is just my :2cents:

jem_is_bi
Jun 11, 2008, 11:28 PM
The sex I like and the sex I have, most everyone I know would consider very naughty.
But, they don't know what turns me on and I have not told all the naughty details, even here, I like my secrets.
You can't be an :angel: and have the kind of fun that will make your eyes :crosseye:

Karmacoma
Jun 12, 2008, 10:52 PM
The sex I like and the sex I have, most everyone I know would consider very naughty.
But, they don't know what turns me on and I have not told all the naughty details, even here, I like my secrets.
You can't be an :angel: and have the kind of fun that will make your eyes :crosseye:

C'mon, now you have to tell us!

I'll bet that you're into scat! Or being humiliated! ;)