PDA

View Full Version : Question for ladies?

DieSt
Jun 8, 2008, 11:29 PM
Ladies, this is a direct and frank question; I hope you will not be offended by its directness: Assume you are in a healthy sexual relationship / married and you love your man. How easy would it be for another man / woman to seduce you when you are horny and cant concentrate on anything else? And the situation allows complete secrecy and discretion! And lets say you know that just this time if you go along and let it happen there is no way anyone / or you lover could find out! So would you let it happen?

**Peg**
Jun 9, 2008, 12:36 PM
gawd no, I have more self-control than that, and no desire to dishonour either of us by cheating.

welickit
Jun 9, 2008, 5:07 PM
Why would even pose this question if you are in an honest and open relationship? Obviously you are more concerned with cheating and lies than a relationship. The answer from here should be obvious.

Annika L
Jun 9, 2008, 9:31 PM
Ladies, this is a direct and frank question; I hope you will not be offended by its directness: Assume you are in a healthy sexual relationship / married and you love your man. How easy would it be for another man / woman to seduce you when you are horny and cant concentrate on anything else? And the situation allows complete secrecy and discretion! And lets say you know that just this time if you go along and let it happen there is no way anyone / or you lover could find out! So would you let it happen?

Sorry to knit-pick, but it's not the spirit of the question that offends, but the wording: "a healthy sexual relationship and you love your man." Are you assuming then that a ff relationship is unhealthy, or was this just an oversight? (This is a poor site for such an oversight.)