PDA

View Full Version : username ideas

XXXperimental
Jun 7, 2008, 3:12 PM
So, I'm thinking about trying out adultfriendfinder and I'm horrible at coming up with decent usernames, as you can tell by the one I have here. I want it to say something about who I am, whis is a smart, decent-looking, very sexual guy with a good sense of humor. If anyone has any creative or funny ideas, I'd love to hear them. I'd also love to hear if any feedback on the site. Thanks!

**Peg**
Jun 7, 2008, 5:57 PM
your name seems fine to me !

12voltman59
Jun 7, 2008, 7:40 PM
Your name is fine--it just sounded at first like one of the ones our drive by poster likes to come up with----the way this guy comes up with new names that keep on getting deleted--he is going to use up just about every name possible---

Welcomd to the site Xperimental---I hope you like it here--other than a few crazies and some cantakerous ones---we are a pretty good lot as web communities go!!!! :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

someotherguy
Jun 7, 2008, 7:53 PM
So, I'm thinking about trying out adultfriendfinder and I'm horrible at coming up with decent usernames, as you can tell by the one I have here. I want it to say something about who I am, whis is a smart, decent-looking, very sexual guy with a good sense of humor. If anyone has any creative or funny ideas, I'd love to hear them. I'd also love to hear if any feedback on the site. Thanks!

selfpromotormouth

sorry, I am in a snarky mood.

XXXperimental
Jun 7, 2008, 8:47 PM
selfpromotormouth

sorry, I am in a snarky mood.
Ouch.

Your name is fine--it just sounded at first like one of the ones our drive by poster likes to come up with----the way this guy comes up with new names that keep on getting deleted--he is going to use up just about every name possible---

Welcomd to the site Xperimental---I hope you like it here--other than a few crazies and some cantakerous ones---we are a pretty good lot as web communities go!!!! :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

Actually, I've been on here for awhile, just not very active on the site until recently. I've seen the guy you're talking about. He just wants to get people upset so he can feel better about himself. People like that usually go away if they're ignored. As far as the username thing, I was just hoping for some good ideas, and thought maybe a few others on here might like to hear some good ones too.

Bluebiyou
Jun 8, 2008, 12:00 AM
Well, if you're truly from Wisconsin,... the locals call it "Wis-kahnnnn-sin"...
So maybe Wis-condor for a bird of prey allusion.
Wisconsin... dairy... cheese.... no, wait, cheese is not a pleasant sexual allusion.
What are your favorite things... your favorite songs?
SexyHandsomeNiceFunnyIntelligentGuy suggests insecurity rather than descriptive..
Mine is obviously a (sexual) play of words on a great song that also alludes a fondness for the South (bayous of the gulf coast).
Darkeyes... from Scotland.... well I've never met her but I bet she has dark eyes.
Without knowing you, it is hard.
Unless you have a 13 inch penis (a fine attribute for advertisement in a name), sexual innuendo can be boring, actually uninviting, or seem desperate.

Blue Bayou

XXXperimental
Jun 8, 2008, 2:45 AM
Ha, I wish I had a 13 inch penis. Your username is pretty clever. I do want to stay away from sexual innuendo. I kinda did that here and regret it. I'll figure something out.

BothBi420
Jun 8, 2008, 5:51 AM
We used to be on Adult Friend Finder, and I think the geographic names are best, since it is such a big site, with people from everywhere in the world on it. Put the name of your city or state or region in your username, so when you are put into the big list, it is easy for people near you to find you.

Bluebiyou
Jun 8, 2008, 7:06 PM
Ha, I wish I had a 13 inch penis. Your username is pretty clever. I do want to stay away from sexual innuendo. I kinda did that here and regret it. I'll figure something out.

Nothin' to regret dude! Your name here is just fine.

Wisconsin_Bronsin
DairyLandMan

vittoria
Jun 8, 2008, 7:13 PM
hmm...
DairyAir ?

:tong::flag1:

eddy10
Jun 8, 2008, 11:04 PM
Why not try something new and different ... like your actual nick name.
What is wrong with Eddy, Jimmy, Doug, or Dick. Opps, that last one was a slip. :-)

Delilah
Jun 9, 2008, 11:46 AM
In Adult Friend Finder, Alt.com, Outpersonals my screen name is smooothie_ts
:bigrin:

OMG :eek: I'm already taken, I better remove those ads :eek:

dickhand
Jun 9, 2008, 4:26 PM
I am a member of AFF . You don't have to put your location in your name . Users can set up their search filter for preferences of all kinds including distance from you . Mine is set at 100 miles of my zip code . Unless I change it to something else I see profiles of folks with in 100 miles . I am right in the center of Maine so that keeps me in state . If I remove the distance filter , then I get everything from Austin to Austria to Australia . I have had some success there and have met several folks which resulted in the mutual exchange of bodily fluids !