PDA

View Full Version : MILF

Fred_Brice
Jun 7, 2008, 9:55 AM
I have seen this term used a lot in this Forum. Some members use it as part of their title or name. I looked in some of the dictionary and Google it and so far this is what I have I have found:

1) Mom I'd like to fuck
2) Man/men I'd like to fuck

So does anyone really understand this term? Just curious ......

RockGardener
Jun 7, 2008, 10:03 AM
Most cases, it means Mother I'd Like to Fuck.

It generally refers to an older woman that is hot, but the definition just requires the woman to be a mother. I have a 26 yo friend that is a MILF, and, of course, I am "Your Favorite MILF"!

csrakate
Jun 7, 2008, 10:03 AM
I believe the term was used in the movie, American Pie in regards to lusting after a friend's mother, to put it in gentle terms LOL! As a loving mother myself, I find it exciting that in this day of youth and beauty being the center of media attention, a little bit of attention has been directed at those of us who might still have a bit of pep left in our step after spending countless years raising our kids! ....not that I have EVER been privy to being called this myself LOL!

Hugs,
Kate

12voltman59
Jun 7, 2008, 10:39 AM
I guess I was asleep on that one--I don't recall seeing this much!!

I never saw that movie so I would miss the reference----it's true what they say then: "you learn something new everyday!" (not that I was missing all that much in not knowing about this phrase!:tongue::tongue:)

usedbear1950
Jun 7, 2008, 5:15 PM
To me Kate is a MILTMLT...
Mother I'd Like To Make Love To!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<usedbear hides behind sofa as Kate picks up vase>

LMFFBAO

ur ever luvin

darkeyes
Jun 8, 2008, 2:28 AM
To me Kate is a MILTMLT...
Mother I'd Like To Make Love To!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<usedbear hides behind sofa as Kate picks up vase>

LMFFBAO

ur ever luvinMumsie 2 me is MUWKML2BLMDWMWAB.. tee hee.. :tong::bigrin:

goldenfinger
Jun 8, 2008, 6:16 AM
Mature intelligent loving female. MILF.

Fred_Brice
Jun 8, 2008, 8:17 AM

Now I can relate to that, if it means that you have on open mind about Bisexuals

jamieknyc
Jun 8, 2008, 4:04 PM
I believe the term was used in the movie, American Pie in regards to lusting after a friend's mother, to put it in gentle terms LOL! As a loving mother myself, I find it exciting that in this day of youth and beauty being the center of media attention, a little bit of attention has been directed at those of us who might still have a bit of pep left in our step after spending countless years raising our kids! ....not that I have EVER been privy to being called this myself LOL!

Hugs,
Kate

Oh come on, you know you are!

Although Goldenfigner's definition fits equally well

Cesca
Jun 10, 2008, 6:11 AM
I only heard this expression for the first time a few weeks ago, and do know what it means now, but it was a friend of my cousin who used it in connection with my attraction to older women. She is straight and her ambition is to sleep with as many sexy and beautiful men as she can before she is 25 but her personal definition is not Mothers but Mugs I'd Love to Fuck.

Cogent
Jun 11, 2008, 11:33 AM
Alternate

Married In Live Forever

darkeyes
Jun 11, 2008, 11:59 AM
Alternate

Married In Live Forever

bit mushy n borin tho huh huh???:tong:

mindfinding
Jun 11, 2008, 7:27 PM

If that were the case, gay guys would quit calling me a dilf. :)

The term means "mom I'd like to f***"

Lonestar_Northstar
Jun 11, 2008, 8:47 PM
I like to view my wife (in the pic) as a GILF....Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck. Yes, we're grandparents.

jamieknyc
Jun 13, 2008, 12:59 PM
I like to view my wife (in the pic) as a GILF....Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck. Yes, we're grandparents.

I hope you are actually getting to....J/K!!!!!!!

How old are your grandkids?

By the way, the forum's resident MILF is, strictly speaking, actually a GILF.