PDA

View Full Version : A twist on cream pies

bithonglover
Jun 3, 2008, 5:33 PM
I recently had an experience that left me with a whole new fantasy. I was chatting with my booty call friend online. During our converstation she got a visit from another "friend" of hers, unbeknownst to me and was "away" for a while. She came back later and had filled me in on what had transpired. This turned me on greatly and I asked if she wanted round 2 with me. She said yes and I had told her there was no need to "clean up" if she didn't want to, but when I had arrived she had showered and all. I made mention that she hadn't needed to do so but she stated she didn't feel right not doing so. We still had some great sex. For me knowing that another guy had been there only an hour or so beforehand had feuled my desire but I find myself fantasizing about visiting a "friend" shortly after she was with another guy who left her in a sweaty cum filled mess and cleaning her up and having sex with her too.
So I invite anyone, guy or girl who either shares this fantasy or has had an experience like this! Thanks ;)

salemhornyguy
Jun 3, 2008, 11:13 PM
I too share your enthusiasm for such activities. Several years ago I was seeing this hot blonde and had a 3 way with her and a buddy after a long drunken night. I had gone to bed to pass out afterwards, she stayed for more cock. Eventually she came into bed with me and squatted over my face, however there wasn't much cum left for me to lick out. So she went back to my buddies' bed for more. That was a hot night, she knew about my bi-tendencies, he has no idea.

About a year later I'm seeing another hot blonde and we have mind-blowing sex. I finally tell her about my fantasy of watching her get fucked and helping her blow him. We put an ad online and met someone interesting. He claims he wasn't bi but no problem with me sucking his cock. When we all got together, he cums inside of her (after being tested) and she then spreads her legs for me to clean her up. Fucking hot night. Next time we all got together and he came in her, she says "I hope you're hungry" right before straddling my face and rubbing her cum-filled pussy all over my open mouth. Hot fucking night!!! One of my fondest memories...

Cuntlapper
Jun 6, 2008, 12:04 AM
bithonglover-Congratulations! You're an idiot who fucked a woman without a condom, she let some random guy fuck her without a condom, and you swallowed his semen!

bithonglover
Jun 6, 2008, 2:41 PM
bithonglover-Congratulations! You're an idiot who fucked a woman without a condom, she let some random guy fuck her without a condom, and you swallowed his semen!

Who's the idiot? LOL! FYI... The girl I did it with is clean and so is her friend. Her and I used a condom and I didn't swallow his semen, she cleaned up beforehand. So thanks for assuming! As for the fantasy part, for now, its just that, a fantasy. If I did play it out, we would all be clean, those details being worked out beforehand. I didn't say it was some random guy. Three, I do know the risks of unprotected sex so spare me the lecture. Lastly, you show your class by insulting someone online in a forum such as this. So get down off your high horse you self righteous... in your words... idiot.

welickit
Jun 6, 2008, 5:30 PM
Most people dislike it when things go sour like this on a thread. We happen to enjoy it. It shows the true temperament of the individual that is posting. Compare their profile information with their flaming posts and you see a totally different person. Never believe what is written in a profile. Especially on this site, people here can be really two faced.

Gina7777
Jun 6, 2008, 6:00 PM
Love that fantasy. My bi guy started saying he wanted to fuck and suck me after I had been with another man and I was shocked at first but ... I think it may well happen soon!

kentbicuriousman
Jul 3, 2008, 11:37 AM
Well i am a to date just a fantasy bi............
And that has to be my nicest dirty thought!
If only!

Trinity-Fl
Jul 3, 2008, 2:14 PM
During the 4 years that we lived as a triad, threesome sex was the norm for us (MMF.) I guess that about 90% of the time our male partner came first and I was second. I could hardly wait for him to pull out so I could feel that soft, warm slippery feeling. Often he would guide my cock into her and then slip his fingers around my cock to increase the frictiona and enhance my orgasm. Occasionally , he would come and kneel by our heads so we could suck and taste his cock as we came. :)

I've loved that feeling (slipping into a pussy full of cum) for many years. I think I first experienced it during the "swingin' years" when I'd be ready for sex soon after the woman had finished with one of the other guys. I call the feeling "exquisite" and I usually take an overly long time savoring the sensation as we start.

Several yaers ago, a "friend with benefits" had a date one evening and I stopped by after she got home. When I asked how it went she said that all he wanted as a quickie and he was gone. I knew her well enough to know that she only came with oral sex so I volunteered to finish the job. She declined at first but then allowed me to go down on her. Later she told me that it was one of the best orgasms she'd ever had - thinking about the guy who'd just fucked her and me licking her pussy.

Once about 3 years ago, my fem partner and I were entertaining a male guest. He had a really nice cock - longer than average and quite thick. As he lay on his back, she mounted him and settled down on that nice penis. I kneeled between their legs and slipped my average size cock in beside his. It was so erotic that he just couldn't control his orgasm and after a few minutes of our cocks sliding together he shot his load inside her.

That was one of the most sexual and sensual moments I've ever experienced. She and I came almost at the same time right after that. It was great. :)

So, when we talk about sharing our women with other men and experiencing, you know how my vote goes.

(And let's acknowledge that some behavior carries risk. We all know it and deal with it in our own way. I certainly don't need to be berated about it in this forum.)

Rambigent
Jul 3, 2008, 8:38 PM
Wow, just reading this thread got me a little...excited... :bigrin:

The fantasy of enjoying a cream pie from my wife has always been a turn on for me. It's a fantasy that hasn't been fulfilled yet, and while I would like it to happen someday it would have to be under some very strict circumstances to avoid pregnancy or disease. If this ever happens it will be with a partner who we get to know and trust over a long time...and of course my wife would also have to want it! So who knows if and when I'll actually live out MY cream pie fantasy. In the meantime, I have plenty of other fantasies to act out.

So thanks for bringing this up, bithonglover!

txruss
Jul 3, 2008, 11:56 PM
oh.id love to have a cream pie,

TheDudeAbides85
Jul 5, 2008, 3:29 PM
Trinity-you're probably HIV+ or you have syphilis and don't even know it. Or if you're not HIV+ yet you're just living in denial. Same goes for other people who subscribe to this.

If you want to do such high risk behavior go right ahead but you're playing with fire and IMO people who don't use latex barriers and who swallow semen like you do don't care about their own health or the health of their partners and they can go play in traffic since they spread disease and death to others.

Yes you will be berated for your sexual behaviour and writing about it on here. You're writing about, glamorizing, and condoning unsafe sex that's very high risk like barebacking and swallowing semen, and acting like it's no big deal at all.

Wake up people! There IS NO SUCH THING AS SAFER SEX!

fairbankswingers
Jul 8, 2008, 6:57 PM
I (he) totally love.......LOVE Cream pies and LOVE seeing her with other men.....the first true cream pie that was not mine was when swinging she and the other guy of a couple agreed to meet for a quickie one night when the other wife was - well visiting with Aunt Flow.....anyhow he was not bi, and they did not know I was, and I told her I had no problems with it as long as she promised to let him cum in her, then put on her panties, no bathroom or cleaning up and come home and let me enjoy her freshly fucked pussy...MAN when she got home and I slid those panties off and smelled her pussy and could see how fucking messy it was, I just about came...that was the first time I tasted another man, inside my wife and knew I was in total heaven enjoying it...since then whenever we swing if we can she will let me enjoy the "messy" what was nice when we had the couple where he was bi I got to really enjoy a cream pie with a cock in it - it is so wonderful to lick the cock clean after it comes out of your wife's pussy, then move to her pussy....MAN:three:

*pan*
Jul 9, 2008, 11:17 AM
I was always one that likes a person to be clean before sex although sometimes if it's spontainous then it just happens, i'm not one who likes to have seconds of someone elses leavings. the fact that a person cleans after sex says to me they are concious of the other person, one who dosent care if they clean up or not cares littel about your feelings and is selfish, also is the fact that cleaning up after before the next person can cut down on transmitted diseases i would think, unless i know both parties very well and theres a very minute chance of std's i would want one to clean up before. any odor can be a sign of bacteria and as we all know the longer it takes before you clean up the more oder there could be. of course this is just me. and in no way says what you like is wrong. thats just you. and this is just how i feel.

dickhand
Jul 9, 2008, 6:51 PM
I have plans to join a man and a woman this coming sunday for just this kind of event . I have been with her and him seperately . They have been together a few times before they met me . I am expecting to enjoy fresh cream pie right after cleaning his cock when it slides out of her cunt .

foreverbi
Oct 26, 2009, 5:03 PM

Cuntlapper,

I don't mean this to be mean or anything, but what part of FANTASY do you not understand?

Perhaps a better ending to his FANTASY would be to say him & his girlfriend both got AIDS & lived happily everafter.:2cents:

AshleyRose
Oct 26, 2009, 5:31 PM
Trinity-you're probably HIV+ or you have syphilis and don't even know it. Or if you're not HIV+ yet you're just living in denial. Same goes for other people who subscribe to this.

If you want to do such high risk behavior go right ahead but you're playing with fire and IMO people who don't use latex barriers and who swallow semen like you do don't care about their own health or the health of their partners and they can go play in traffic since they spread disease and death to others.

Yes you will be berated for your sexual behaviour and writing about it on here. You're writing about, glamorizing, and condoning unsafe sex that's very high risk like barebacking and swallowing semen, and acting like it's no big deal at all.

Wake up people! There IS NO SUCH THING AS SAFER SEX!

It is not fair for you to come on here and berate people for what they do. It's their lives, not yours. We're encouraged to come on here and share stories and opinions. What you gave was not an opinion, but something YOU believe is fact. You don't know the measures that are taken for safety. And you're also not involved. Just because it's something you don't necessarily agree with doesn't mean you have the right to berate. This site was created for people that are not of the heterosexual variety for the purpose of having people to talk to because the general public doesn't necessarily believe in LGBT relations. It is a place where we can share thought's and stories without so much fear of conventionalist criticism. You're ruining it by trying to pass off YOUR conventionalist idea as correct, and THE WAY. It may work for you but that doesn't mean it works for everyone!

Donkey_burger
Oct 26, 2009, 10:32 PM
It was a fantasy, people!

I am a virgin, yet I am a sexual being. I have sexual fantasies, some of which are impossible to carry out, *and I have had sex, ever, in my life!*

DB :flag3:

mbigtim
Oct 26, 2009, 11:04 PM
It was a fantasy, people!

DB :flag3:

Not only that but the comments that were made here for the most part are over a year old and the posters being dumped on may not even be here anymore! :tong:

csrakate
Oct 26, 2009, 11:17 PM
Actually, the posters being addressed in the last few posts were one in the same person...a troll....and if you notice the notation below their name, he/she has since been banned.

FalconAngel
Oct 27, 2009, 3:06 AM
Hey folks,

Cuntlapper and thedudeabides85 are two of the profiles that have been used by a couple of the serial trolls.

Don't feed them, it only emboldens them.

Just put them on your ignore list, like the rest of us have done.

dickhand
Oct 27, 2009, 4:44 AM
I am lucky to have a lady friend in the next town that will give me a call if she has had a gentleman cum in her and left shortly after . It takes me less than 15 minutes to get to her creamy hot cum filled pussy to eat to my heart's desire or until she can't stand it any more ! Then it's my turn .

captcrafty
Oct 27, 2009, 3:16 PM
I am a lucky fellow. I have a supportive and understanding girlfriend (or maybe she enjoys it just as much as I do).There was this time she wanted to go Karoke and I asked her to wear a skirt with no panties, . and to have a good time.

She showed up about 4 hours later with a puffy, leaky pussy and 2 loads. She got fucked twice outside a club in his car. They had left one place together and went to another. He fucked her before they went in. Then they went in, had a few drinks at a table with a few other girls he knew. They left and started round 2 in his car when the other 2 girls from their table came out and stood by the car. (He must have asked them to come out and be "look-outs") At first she was embarrassed, she said, . . the moon roof was open and the windows were down. She could hear them talkin so she knew they could hear her gettin fucked. (She's LOUD when she gettin' plugged!) Plus, her feet were stickin out the moon roof.

But after a while she got into it, . said it made her feel so naughty, . so nasty, . fuckin' and other people watchin and listening. So she got another load and came home to me. He wanted her to spend the night with him but she said she couldn't. (Am I a lucky SOB, or what?)

Then of course, when she got to my place and started tellin me the story, . . well, . let's just say, her pussy got cleaned, then all messy again, . and again, . and again . .

She is my Princess.

dirtycouple
Oct 27, 2009, 3:30 PM
i see nothing wrong with it.if everyone is clean then what is the problem.we have talked about it and is one of our major turn ons.as long as you take all the proper steps its all fun.so enjoy

ivanthemonkey
Oct 30, 2009, 2:45 PM
My girlfriend loves how I go down on her after we've had sex and lick my cum out of her, but I have never had the chance to lick another man's cum from her pussy (since they always wear condoms) That would be so wild though, i would love it.

We've shared other men's cum before after oral sex, kissing each other and swapping the load together.

bensonmum65
Oct 30, 2009, 9:51 PM
My wife and I are both bisexual and this is one of my fantasies too. A while back she started seeing a MF couple again after a long break and I told her that the only request I had was for her to come home with his cum in her pussy. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for them (again) and she stopped seeing them. Since then, I've been the only one having sex with her but I've told her on many occasions that she can fuck anyone she wants. I love the idea of another man's cock in my wife.

fairbankswingers
Oct 31, 2009, 10:31 AM
My wife has been with some men that we knew and has come home and gave me some great cream pies and hot sex....one night we were at a swingers party, and she had 3 men cum in her, we went off to a nice secluded area and WOW....what is nice is when you have a small group of great friends where this can be done safely...

Slurpie
Oct 31, 2009, 3:50 PM
Safety is the key. Generally best if you have a small circle of intimates where all are committed to being safe and don't go outside of circle. That said love creamy filling either as pie or eclair.
LM :tongue: