PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

rayosytruenos
Dec 14, 2005, 6:12 PM
Maybe it's a bit soon, but as I'm very absent-minded, I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2006!!!

All the best to everyone,

ray :male:

arana
Dec 14, 2005, 6:18 PM
Thank you Ray and Merry Christmas to you also!!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!!

codybear3
Dec 14, 2005, 7:04 PM
Thanks Ray....and a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone else too....Feliz Navidad Y Prospero Ano....-Cody :paw: :paw:

rayosytruenos
Dec 14, 2005, 8:44 PM
Thank you, Arana! Thank you, CodyBear!

I have just noticed that I haven't uploaded many girls lately, so to try to balance a little, here you have some... :bigrin:

With a girl like that, I hope I'll learn how to play billiards, or if not, I'm sure that I'd know what to do with my cue and balls... :rolleyes:

All the best,

rayosytruenos
Dec 14, 2005, 8:50 PM
Here you are some bisexual action...

rayosytruenos
Dec 14, 2005, 9:10 PM
I've been always a fan of nice booties... I prefer one thousand times something to grab than the anorexic models (damaging images and wrongly being set as role models) promoted by the advertising industry.

That's why I think that Jennifer Lopez is setting a good example to be happy and proud enough to show off the curves that a healthy body has.

rupertbare
Dec 15, 2005, 4:42 AM
Ray - this thread has become something like a Christmas day in a Sex Shop!!!

But, whatever......it IS the thought that counts (and your thoughts,,,,!!!! rofl!!!) LOL!!!!

Your have a really GREAT Christmas and New Year!!!!

And thanks for your comments and support very recently - cheers mate!!

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!

With Love and Peace :tongue:

Rupe

rayosytruenos
Dec 15, 2005, 7:52 AM
Ray - this thread has become something like a Christmas day in a Sex Shop!!!

But, whatever......it IS the thought that counts (and your thoughts,,,,!!!! rofl!!!) LOL!!!!

Your have a really GREAT Christmas and New Year!!!!

And thanks for your comments and support very recently - cheers mate!!

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!

With Love and Peace :tongue:

Rupe

Hi, Rupert!

I know that these kind of posts is not everyone's cup of tea... :( That's why I try to prevent upsetting people by putting a danger sign beside my threads or posts containing explicit images, sexual language or anything that I can think it might upset someone.

I believe that if you go to a sex-shop at this time of the year, you could see a Christmas decoration appropiate to the place... and I'm sure that more than one is going to have a sex toy as a gift for Christmas... Maybe a feeldo or some vibrator nipples clamps??? Ah, remember not to steal the batteries from the kids' toys for your naughty ones when you run out of your own batteries!!! :bigrin:

Thank you for your good wishes, and the same from me to you. I hope that things are going to get better and better for you and your family. Give it a bit of time and let's see... :)

All the best,

tom_uk
Dec 15, 2005, 10:04 AM
thought it was santa who was ment to come at christmas but it looks like its rayosytruenos! :bigrin:

rayosytruenos
Dec 15, 2005, 11:12 AM
thought it was santa who was ment to come at christmas but it looks like its rayosytruenos! :bigrin:

LOL... by the way, did you say "if you want to chat or look me up feel free" or "if you want to chat or feel me up look free"? :bigrin:

All the best,

csrakate
Dec 15, 2005, 11:35 AM
Ray,
So good to see you back in chat! Merry Christmas to you and yours and a blessed and prosperous 2006!

Hugs,
Kate

rayosytruenos
Dec 18, 2005, 8:52 AM
Ray,
So good to see you back in chat! Merry Christmas to you and yours and a blessed and prosperous 2006!

Hugs,
Kate

Kate,

Merry Christmas to you too. Have a wonderful time and a marvellous new year 2006!!!

Hugs, and all the best,

p.s.: don't drink too much, they can have a weird idea of what a Santa's gift is... :eek:

jroliver
Dec 20, 2005, 3:30 PM
No Pics or witty remarks just wishing all of U MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

rayosytruenos
Dec 20, 2005, 6:31 PM
No Pics or witty remarks just wishing all of U MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi, Jroliver!

No need of pics or witty remarks.

What we need is good wishes as those you just expressed. Thanks and the same to you.

By the way, I like your piercings... (I have a weakness for nipples... :bigrin: )

All the best,

m.in.heels&hose
Dec 22, 2005, 12:09 AM
thank you ray,

and a very merry christmas to you as well ray

and any idea where i could get a pair of pink stockings like the girl in your third post is wearing?

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

m.in.heels&hose

rayosytruenos
Dec 22, 2005, 7:33 AM
thank you ray,

and a very merry christmas to you as well ray

and any idea where i could get a pair of pink stockings like the girl in your third post is wearing?

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

m.in.heels&hose

Hi, MIHH!!!

Not sure if they are what you are looking for, but I did a search and found this page... Some of the stockings as you can see on the page, are even in different shades of pink!!!

And some of the stockings look really great on the models... mmmm

http://www.stockingshq.com/sheertemptation/erol.html#2635x0&&http%3A%252F%252Fwww.stockingshq.com%252F

You can check also the home page, as they have plenty of things you could find interesting, as a stocking forum and also a stocking chat!!!:

http://www.stockingshq.com/

I hope you enjoy it... :tong:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :santa:

All the best to you and Gina, :bdaygrin:

rayosytruenos
Dec 22, 2005, 7:58 AM
Hi, MIHH!!!

Not sure if they are what you are looking for, but I did a search and found this page... Some of the stockings as you can see on the page, are even in different shades of pink!!!

And some of the stockings look really great on the models... mmmm

http://www.stockingshq.com/sheertemptation/erol.html#2635x0&&http%3A%252F%252Fwww.stockingshq.com%252F

[...]

All the best to you and Gina, :bdaygrin:

Hi again, MIHH!

Not sure why, but I checked the links after I posted them, and it seems the first one takes you to a different page than the one I wanted you to see... :(

To fix that:

1) just go to the main site:

http://www.stockingshq.com/

2) there is a blue box on the RIGHT side of the page, with something like "sheer temptation click here to enter the stockingshq shop"

3) click on the line "click here to enter the stockingshq shop"

4) on the new page that opens, look for the blue box on the LEFT side of the page, that contains a menu, and look in the 3rd submenu "special occasion wear" where you can see the last sub-submenu being "Fashion ranges & colours".

5) Click on that link "Fashion ranges & colours" and there you are your different shades of pink!!!

It's easier done than said... Besides I'm sure you can spend hours there, checking everything... :tong:

All the best,

Mrs.F
Dec 22, 2005, 2:39 PM
Thank you Ray & everyone else!

We also want to wish everyone here a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a WONDERFUL and SAFE 2006! :bigrin:

We are so excited this year because we get to play :santa:! WhooooHoooo!!

Take care all and enjoy your holidays!

Flounder and Mrs.F :angel:

aussie blonde
Dec 23, 2005, 5:12 AM
Merry Christmas Ray and have a safe New YEar :)

rayosytruenos
Dec 23, 2005, 6:43 PM
Thank you, and again Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year 2006 to you all, Mrs. F, Flounder, Aussie Blonde and Chook included... :bigrin:

:bibounce: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :santa: :santa: :santa: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :santa: :santa: :santa: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bibounce:

rayosytruenos
Dec 24, 2005, 1:16 PM
Actually in my country, Spain, there was no tradition to give presents on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day, but the presents are given on the night from the 5th to the 6th of January, commemorating the Epiphany, that is, when the Three Wise Men came from far away to give incense, gold and myrrh as gifts to baby Jesus.

So we put one of our right shoes (not that we wear 2 right shoes... :tong: , but one right shoe of any pair you have) very well polished and shiny clean, instead of stockings. We put them near the door against a wall or under the window, and we put some water (not in the shoes!!! but in some glasses) for the camels and Kings to drink after such a long journey...

Nowadays it's becoming commoner and commoner to accept the foreign tradition of the tree and to give also some gifts on Christmas day.

But our original tradition has been the Three Wise Men, and we were always warned that if you had behaved badly during the year you were going to receive coal (usually a big black candy stone, really hard to eat... )

I never received this candy, otherwise I would have been bad throughout the whole year... :bigrin:

rayosytruenos
Dec 24, 2005, 1:21 PM
mmmmm... some kind of super member... very appropiate and sounds great... :bigrin:

OralBradley
Dec 29, 2005, 1:36 PM
Maybe it's a bit soon, but as I'm very absent-minded, I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2006!!!

All the best to everyone,

Gee! I wish that one of those had CUM in my wife's gift basket.

jo69guy
Dec 29, 2005, 1:50 PM
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and wish all a Happy Prosperous New Year! :flag3: :flag2: