PDA

View Full Version : Super Good News :-)

Delilah
May 25, 2008, 9:42 PM
Just want to let you all know that I am taking myself off the dating scenes and removing myself from personal ads except this one. I gain a lot of friends and I really like this site and the other bi site.

The good news is that I am no longer available for dates because I am in a loving relationship with a man who I will be commited to. He and I have chatted for years and before the holidays, we had met. We started seeing each other ever since and now he had popped the question and I said... YES!

I'm now taken and he is all the world to me. Just wanted to share this fantastic news to you all.

PS...
No, he is not my next future ex-husband LMAO. Oh and Kate, yeah, I did the ice tea thing... hehehehehehe :bigrin:

BiphobiaFighter
May 25, 2008, 10:22 PM
Congratulations. :)

arana
May 25, 2008, 10:55 PM
:bounce::bounce:Congratulations! :bounce::bounce:

That is wonderful news :love87: (((((((( DEL ))))))))))!!!!
BIG hugs,
:grouphug: arana & Michael :love1:

FerociousFeline
May 25, 2008, 11:36 PM
HOORAYYYYYYY!!!! It really does HAPPEN!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
May 26, 2008, 12:37 AM
Congrats Del !!!!!!!!! Isnt love grand ? :)

chicagom
May 26, 2008, 1:53 AM
Congrats Delilah..and good luck

RockGardener
May 26, 2008, 6:52 AM
Hooray!!!!

I expect to meet him in St Pete!!

bubba
May 26, 2008, 9:08 AM
Good for you Delilah! Congrats ... now what iced tea thing???? ;)
Bubba :*

**Peg**
May 26, 2008, 9:34 AM
Congrats Delilah, much happiness to you both :)

**Peg**

Mrs.F
May 26, 2008, 10:20 AM
CONGRATULATIONS DELILAH! THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE FOR ALL OF US.! :grouphug::smirlove2

csrakate
May 26, 2008, 12:12 PM
Wooo Hooo Del!!!....So very happy for you!

Hugs,
Kate

darkeyes
May 26, 2008, 5:45 PM
Aww Delilah hun..me so chuffed... 1st Gel...now u...an 1a me m8s announced ova weekend she is engaged..mus b all this yummie spring weatha we havin... b happy me luff!!! Kissie.:bigrin:

onewhocares
May 26, 2008, 6:31 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to a most wonderful lady. Just follow your heart and the rest will come.

Belle

Delilah
May 26, 2008, 8:24 PM
Thank you everyone and I really do mean it. I just have to take it one step at a time because being committed with someone is totally new for me. I never thought this would happen in a million years. Who would want to make a commitment with a transgendered woman? I have seen a lot of ups and downs with tgirls in a relationship. Now I see it is the same as any biological born women and men. No different.

He'll be at the Pride with me, I have to explain to him about my connection to the bisexual world. LOL

Ice tea thing... meaning that I offered him ice tea while wearing lingerie on our second meeting hehehehe. I accidently spilled it all over me on the way to hand it to him.
BOING!!!! :eek:

Delilah
May 26, 2008, 8:26 PM
Ooops.... forgot to mention this.
He is a biker daddy with thick handle bar mustache... mmmmm another plus!! Excuse me as I go back riding on the mustache.. I mean the motorcycle.

MarieDelta
May 27, 2008, 9:35 AM
Awesome!!!

Love is in the air!

So happy for you Delilah! Congrats and many happy years to come!

csrakate
May 27, 2008, 9:44 AM
Ice tea thing... meaning that I offered him ice tea while wearing lingerie on our second meeting hehehehe. I accidently spilled it all over me on the way to hand it to him.
BOING!!!! :eek:

Now, now Delilah...you're being coy here....we all know that the true ice tea thing is when you offer HIM a glass and "accidentally" drop a cube down the crack of his pants LOL!...although I find your other use of ice tea to be just as naughty! LOL!!

You go Girl!....so glad to see you so happy!!

Hugs,
Kate

still_shy
May 27, 2008, 1:23 PM
HOORAY FOR DELILAH AND MR. HANDLEBAR , I wish you all the happiness in the world :)

Bi_Druid
May 27, 2008, 1:27 PM
congratulations
it's reassuring to see these things really do work after all:flag4:
wishing you guys all the best

Eddie altamonte
May 27, 2008, 2:15 PM
Delilah all the hapiness and blessings...It couldnt have happened to a more beautiful or sweeter person

shameless agitator
May 27, 2008, 2:19 PM
Mazaltov Delilah! I'm so happy for you.

PolyLoveTriad
May 28, 2008, 7:21 AM
GRATS! I love hearing good news! This one put a big smile on my face :) May you have a happy long loving life together!