PDA

View Full Version : don't know...

NYRangersFan
May 18, 2008, 10:20 PM
I just feel like shit right now... I'd love a partner but to the guys...I"m a buddy...to the girls...not what they want... I don't know what to do and why no one wants me. I feel like shit. I know i'm not the skinnest thing or the most pretty...but why can't I find one person who really wants to just be with me? I don't know what I did so bad... but shit i'm tired of being just a friend.

ok rant over...ignore if you wish.

eddy10
May 18, 2008, 11:08 PM
Hang in there gal. You will find the right person(s). Just be you. Even goalies score once in awhile.

NYRangersFan
May 18, 2008, 11:27 PM
i'd love to score... i'm 27 and the one time i did it suckedcause the guy was more nto dicks then chicks... the others i've wanted... i found out... they do't want me.

getsum83
May 18, 2008, 11:53 PM
Sounds to me that u r being a bit down on urself. I think u r very attractive and know ur time will come very soon. Oh yea forgot to mention....PITTSBURGH PENGUINS...NEED SAY NO MORE

jem_is_bi
May 18, 2008, 11:57 PM
You are just fine.
Let those guys know you want more than friendship.
Be aggressive in seeking new male friends.
Make sure they know that friendship is good but more is better.
Be a little seductive and FLIRT with them.
It drives men crazy with lust.
Even if they were not looking for excitement, they will be excited.
Being a male, it is beyond their control.
Especially when you are with a male that you want to play with, make him notice you the way you want him to notice you.
Then, give him every reason to want more.

NYRangersFan
May 19, 2008, 12:59 AM
i've been waiting for my time for so long. I always wind up the buddy or friend. And yea i iknow... the pens beat hte rangers... next season man.

Bluebiyou
May 19, 2008, 10:46 AM
Good God!
NYRangersFan, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! I just looked at your profile and I have no idea what you're referring to. Your curves are fantastic, so exquisitely feminine! On a visual/primal level, to a testosterone-filled man your beautiful curves scream "make love to me until I'm pregnant!" (certainly I feel that way!). Most beautiful of all are your eyes! You have eyes both deep (indicating depth of soul), and sparkling (with the present). Whew! It will be a lucky one who can make love with you and look into your beautiful eyes! You are killer!!!
I'd venture to guess you're either feeling insecure at the moment, or you have some behavioral 'ticks' that keep people away. Nearly all of us have 'ticks' we have (past), do (present), or will (future) work on. Of course, it's always possible you're surrounded by assholes who wouldn't know a diamond if they saw one (diamond - referring to you).
Now about those NY Rangers, I don't know about that... :) just kidding.
Ask your most trusted, closest, friends about your mannerisms relevant to relationships. Ask them for honest feedback; listen (don't defend yourself), and bring it back here for discussion!

onewhocares
May 19, 2008, 1:41 PM
Hey Ranger Fan.......

I guess I sort of know how you feel in many respects. For some reason I have SO SO many friends, mostly male on this site and in life. I have found that I seem to be their buddy too. While in many instances I am actually thrilled with that fact for I look at it as if they consider me one of the guys and share things with me that they do not with any other woman in their life. I am like the big sister, the little sister, the friend to lean on, the cook to get recipes from, from the woman to take with them when shopping for an engagement ring for their girlfriend. I guess on this site not too many people look upon me as the sexy lady type so I am in your shoes too. There does not seem to be much interest in curvy blondes from Boston. But do not give up, I know that I have not. I have begun to search elsewhere.

Belle

Bluebiyou
May 19, 2008, 8:21 PM
<==== imagining a M&#233;nage &#224; trois with "NYRangersFan" and "OneWhoCares"...
:tongue:
:)
<====salivate

NYRangersFan
May 26, 2008, 10:00 PM
i should have mentioned that online people seem to 'like me' yet when it comes to real like hanignong out... i'm not what anyone wants...and as for asking close friends... i really don't have any... i wouldn't know where to go or who to ask.

tom500
May 26, 2008, 11:59 PM
You are VERY attractive and from your photos I can see where you could go from sweet and coy (it’s that smile) to downright-drop-dead sexy! Your friends need to wake-up!

You know, it can be very disarming and yet attractive when a person steps out of their comfort zone, takes charge and become busy in an activity or new interest. I mean passionately. Adopt the attitude “fuck ‘em” and get on with your life. Go on, say it! There is something quite attractive about a person who’s taken control. I swear it will get people’s attention. Coupled with your looks, you’ll kill ‘em and they will come crawling with a whole new respect!

And if the above was not enough… now for my flaky piece of advise (I’m preparing to be pelted with bread rolls, rocks or worse…)! Ditch the t-shirt/jersey look from time to time. Not saying go out and invest in a wardrobe of skirts and dresses, but showcase what you’ve got – ‘cause what you’ve got is great!

(and no, I’m not getting a kick-back from Trinny and Susannah!)

onewhocares
May 27, 2008, 12:00 AM
First ...Blue, thank you for the compliment. I am not anything special, just an average woman.

I guess no one can say that I ever portray myself as anything than the woman I am. I am open, honest, straight and to the point. Perhaps too much so on many occassions. I think that I am a most lucky woman because I know I have met so so many people from this site so only they can comment on me being the same in person as I am on this site.

Belle

redheadhoneycat
May 27, 2008, 12:11 AM
So sorry you are having that problem.....I think you just have not found the right people because your pictures are really attractive. To bad your not in Texas :)

NYRangersFan
May 27, 2008, 12:47 AM
thanks for the compliments but again..online means nothing to me... cause no one online ever wants to meet up. and most of you should get pics of your own selves up there.

anywho..yea...everyone online says i'm hot until we talk enough and i ask if they want to meet up...then it is excuses galore.

Randy from Pa
May 27, 2008, 8:17 AM
Hey NY Ranger fan........I have seen your profile a few times, you ARE a attractive woman, but like said before buddies can become lovers..hang in there hon. If i was closer i'd take you up on your offer ;) As far as Menage de twa with you and onewhocares........hell yeah i'm all for it VERY HOT women......inside and out. Just my :2cents: e-mail or PM me anytime NYR. Love ya Randy :tongue:;)

hydropop
May 27, 2008, 10:54 AM
Sounds to me that u r being a bit down on urself. I think u r very attractive and know ur time will come very soon. Oh yea forgot to mention....PITTSBURGH PENGUINS...NEED SAY NO MORE

Yea you need to say Red wings :bigrin:

TaylorMade
May 27, 2008, 11:40 AM
You are VERY attractive and from your photos I can see where you could go from sweet and coy (it’s that smile) to downright-drop-dead sexy! Your friends need to wake-up!

You know, it can be very disarming and yet attractive when a person steps out of their comfort zone, takes charge and become busy in an activity or new interest. I mean passionately. Adopt the attitude “fuck ‘em” and get on with your life. Go on, say it! There is something quite attractive about a person who’s taken control. I swear it will get people’s attention. Coupled with your looks, you’ll kill ‘em and they will come crawling with a whole new respect!

And if the above was not enough… now for my flaky piece of advise (I’m preparing to be pelted with bread rolls, rocks or worse…)! Ditch the t-shirt/jersey look from time to time. Not saying go out and invest in a wardrobe of skirts and dresses, but showcase what you’ve got – ‘cause what you’ve got is great!

(and no, I’m not getting a kick-back from Trinny and Susannah!)

I'll agree with this. Maybe a guys shirt and a loose tie. . .or a V-neck that shows just enough cleavage. . .something to match your eyes because you DO have amazing eyes. That's an asset I'd spend some time on accenting.

Seems you have a reputation as "one of the guys". . .maybe if you just shake it up every so often by reminding people there's a girl under here. . .it may work.

*Taylor*

NYRangersFan
May 30, 2008, 9:04 PM
wel lwhen i go out i wear nice jeans and a babydoll tee...and such... i mean i am not a typical makeup girl... i hate make up and dresses. I am girly at times but i donno why i have to change who i am to get someone to like me... but maybe i got to completely change to get someone.

gfofbiguy
May 30, 2008, 11:19 PM
NYR, I certainly don't think you need to change to "make" someone like you, but as Taylor said, maybe just accenting what you have already, just to remind those guys that you ARE a girl.....and you have those ASSETS: Those gorgeous eyes, great bod......maybe more than just a babydoll t-shirt, maybe try a nice lower cut V-neck shirt, some darker bootcut jeans with some boots - don't have to be pointy-toe or too high heeled, but some boots YOU love.....maybe not too much makeup, but a little eyeliner and/or mascara can go a LONG way as well as a little lipgloss. No need to slather on foundation, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara and lipstick - just a little dab'll do ya ;)

Bluebiyou
Jun 1, 2008, 12:47 AM
NYRangersFan,
I'm sincerely sorry things are the way they are. You are very attractive to me. If I was not dating (monogamous relationship) I'd really try hard to meet you. Since I'm bisexual I'm assuming there are other bisexual men who are attracted to women who are not 'typically' extreme feminine in appearance.
The vast majority of women in our culture take a lot of time to make themselves up. Society pretty much expects it of women.
While it is nice (socially) to be recognized as a man with a 'beautiful woman' (ego - do you want to be a man's 'accessory'?) there are often prices to pay.
I have dated and had love affairs with drop dead beautiful all the way to butt ugly. Your 'type' has a rare natural beauty that not many guys value. Definitely in the MaryAnn part of the spectrum (MaryAnn natural vs. Ginger glamorus). Their loss. I sure as hell do value it. You seem very natural, honest, and unpretentious.
Like most of us bisexuals... you carry both feminine and masculine traits... and appear comfortable with both. Excellent so far.
Acting on a few 'presentation' appearance tips you should have no trouble with initial phases of a relationship. You can drop the inconvienience of appearance pretense as soon as you like and your relationship will quickly base itself on 'real' qualities.
You really ARE quite beautiful... I find it hard to understand that you're having as much of a problem as you say. But I take your word for it and hope things get better... may Love find you and bear you aloft to heights unseen.

NudistBum
Jun 1, 2008, 10:51 AM
I'll take ya!!!!! For sure!