PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday!

jo69guy
May 17, 2008, 8:06 AM
I just wanted to wish Mrs. F and all others with a birthday tomorrow a happy birthday! Mrs. F, I hope you have a wonderful happy day! Love ya!:bdaygrin::bday::bday::bday::bday:

arana
May 17, 2008, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday Mrs F!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that you have a fantastic day. I know it has been a rough past couple of years for you and I hope that your days are getting much better. You're a very sweet person and deserve the best!
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: Big Hugs :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

http://a764.g.akamai.net/f/764/16742/1h/www.1800flowers.com/800f_assets/images/flowers/images/shop/catalog/1991z.jpg

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 17, 2008, 11:44 AM
Mrs. F, even though I dont know you Hon, please have a Fantastic Bday! May the Spirits shine on you, and bring you all the happiness in the world!
Cat. ^..^

gfofbiguy
May 17, 2008, 1:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. F!!!! :bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bday::bday::bday::b day::bday::bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bdaygrin:

Lotsa Love from Bisexualnewbie and gfofbiguy

ambi53mm
May 17, 2008, 2:47 PM
Happy Birthday Mrs. F....and uh...can I have a slice of that cake after you've blown out the candles :bigrin:

Ambis Inc.:):)

onewhocares
May 17, 2008, 5:47 PM
Dear Dear Mrs. F,

When I first came here, I was so so happy to see many women here who were married to bisexual men were as welcoming to me. You have become a most endearing friend and I am blessed to have you in my life. May this birthday bring you joy....joy.....joy...

Belle

Mrs.F
May 18, 2008, 2:20 PM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::grouphug::bdaygrin:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES! :bigrin:
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. VERY SWEET OF ALL OF YOU!

DO I FEEL A YEAR OLDER? NO, I DON'T. I GUESS THAT'S A GOOD THING!

AND ARANA, THAT CAKE IS SO PRETTY! A PIECE TO ALL WHO WANT ONE!

LOVE YOU ALL :)

biguymass
May 19, 2008, 5:40 PM
Happy Birthday Mrs F.:)