PDA

View Full Version : Accused of being a guy..

vittoria
May 12, 2008, 10:03 PM
Isnt this a trip...
go to a site to meet other bisexual chicks..
this broad (hell dont even know if SHE was real) says

you have a digital camera that you can take a picture of yourself while holding your name under your face so i can see who you are?

Is that some wild shit or what??? lmmfao:cool:

Pics and everything....

So when I started asking 'her' if SHE was real 'she' got all defensive... I was laughing at her and stuff and she was getting angry lmao!

Every site has their trolls I guess :)

FalconAngel
May 13, 2008, 12:30 AM
Well, these days you can't be too careful.

Maybe "she" was a guy and when put to it, got all defensive because they were put into the situation that they were putting you in.

Of course, they could have been a girl and just a bit on the wakko side.

I (Chris) have had guys send us blind IM's on our Yahoo IM and when they asked if they were talking to the guy or the girl, I said the guy, they got all upset and said that they aren't into guys.
Of course my response is "That's okay. My wife only likes real men who are Bi anyway". That usually gets rid of the jerks and fakers.

Of course you could always say that since there's so many fakes out there, that if it was okay for them to ask, then why is it not okay for you to ask?

12voltman59
May 13, 2008, 7:13 AM
It's simple Vi----there are all kinds of whack jobs out there!!!!

*pan*
May 13, 2008, 9:56 AM
lol, yea ya never know who's on the other end even with profile pics. could be someone with a womans pics of 19 yo and be an 80 year old man on the other end. who knows but really if thats what they want to do for fun thats on them, no wonder why they cant meet anyone on here lol. some just come on here to see what everyone else is doing, curiosity, some never meet any one never will all they are interested in is their fantasy world, chat, video, phone you know the type, never been with the same sex never will be for what ever reason they get off just thinkin about it, they are not bisexual but get excited and get off thinking of them selves in a bisexual situation with the same sex. hmmmm,. we take chances in life all the time and then theres trust to a certian point. if someone wants to meet with me, i have to decide and trust my feelings on the matter but yes it's funny that they want to know everything about you what you look like what you had for dinner ect.... and most of them don't even have a profile with and information let alone a few pics lol. and if you ask any thing they disapear like a fart in the wind. i just laugh every time i run into one of thoes insecure people. lol

Huey_durden
May 13, 2008, 10:07 AM
Baby...even if you were a guy you are still one fine ass lady. ;) (saunters off the 70's funk music)

12voltman59
May 13, 2008, 10:24 AM
lol, yea ya never know who's on the other end even with profile pics. could be someone with a womans pics of 19 yo and be an 80 year old man on the other end. who knows but really if thats what they want to do for fun thats on them, no wonder why they cant meet anyone on here lol. some just come on here to see what everyone else is doing, curiosity, some never meet any one never will all they are interested in is their fantasy world, chat, video, phone you know the type, never been with the same sex never will be for what ever reason they get off just thinkin about it, they are not bisexual but get excited and get off thinking of them selves in a bisexual situation with the same sex. hmmmm,. we take chances in life all the time and then theres trust to a certian point. if someone wants to meet with me, i have to decide and trust my feelings on the matter but yes it's funny that they want to know everything about you what you look like what you had for dinner ect.... and most of them don't even have a profile with and information let alone a few pics lol. and if you ask any thing they disapear like a fart in the wind. i just laugh every time i run into one of thoes insecure people. lol

That is true about the fact that on the net--you really don't know what you are dealing with--people play all kinds of weird games--so I go back to what I said in my post above--all kinds of head cases out there!!:bigrin::bigrin:

darkeyes
May 13, 2008, 10:36 AM
yas not rong Voltie..jus hadta suffer 1 in chat.... sighhhhhhhhh....:tong:

jamieknyc
May 13, 2008, 10:37 AM
Isnt this a trip...
go to a site to meet other bisexual chicks..
this broad (hell dont even know if SHE was real) says

you have a digital camera that you can take a picture of yourself while holding your name under your face so i can see who you are?

Every site has their trolls I guess :)

WTF????? Sounds like they want a mug shot....

ambi53mm
May 13, 2008, 1:06 PM
Hey Vit....can you take a picture of your fingers typing on your keyboard so I know for sure you posted this.:bigrin:.. lol..Sometimes it's fun to be a wiseass;)

Ambi:)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 13, 2008, 2:30 PM
lol I have a story that goes along with the "Ya gotta be careful because of nut cases out there"
I was talking with this guy a while back(Before the significant other) and finally got up the nerve to meet him for dinner. I Repeatedly told him that I am a tall BBW. He said thats fine.
So I went to the resturant (ALWAYS meet a new ate at a resaturant or public place, ladies!) and waited patiantly for him. In he came, a half an hour later. I was fixin' to go order my Own dinner if he was 5 minutes later..lol
I saw him and stood up when he came in. He looked Up at me. And stared right directly Into my ample frontages. He says "Whoa! I didnt figure on you being so tall and big! You told me you were a BBW, but I didnt expect this"

I held my tongue and we went to our table. He proceeded to talk Just about himself for an hour non-stop. I couldnt even get a word in edgewise, and he kept on shoveling food into his mouth And talking the whole meal. (I didnt watch him, I just ate) He then gets this gleam when I took off my sweatshirt and he got a glimpse at the "The Girls" So that's when he said, "Well being fat has its advantages. Look at the Size of those titties!"
Before I could say anything, one of the girls from my sex club came in and when she saw me, gave me an innocent 'greeting a friend in public' type of big kiss and hug. You would have thought we were having sex right there on the table or I had grown another head, fer Pete's sakes.

He yelped out (Loudly) "OMG! Your Gay! You didnt tell me that you like women too! How gross! So you Actually eat other women out too!?? You fuck men, but you play with women too!? What kind of sick bitch Nympho are you anyway? And I'll bet you were going to drag Me into your twisted little game too, werent you??"
People turned and looked at my friend and I, and I was just Mortified. I plopped my napkin down, stood up and said quietly, "Welllll, I guess this date is now officially over."
I turned to go and he yelled out,"Well if I had known you are a rug munching pervert, I would have never Came on this date in the First place!!"
Rather than get mad (and knock him into next week like I had Thought about doing,) I just laughed at him, and my friend pulled me away from the table and over to where a bunch of our girls sat.

He wound up paying the whole bill and leaving in a huff, and the girls bought me a couple of drinks, and we had a great time just talking and being ourselves.
Yep, ya cant be Too careful with people that you meet on here. Ya never know what they will turn out to be like..:}
Cat

DiamondDog
May 13, 2008, 2:44 PM
Is that one of those sites where people want verification? Even if it's a picture of you holding a newspaper with the current day's date on it, or writing your name or the site's name and holding it up and taking a picture of it and yourself.

I've done that before and I don't mind doing it if people really want to see it, or if you need it to put a profile on a site.

Bi_Druid
May 13, 2008, 2:46 PM
I find myself just blatantly ignoring anyone who won't freely show who they are in some of the other personal's sites I visit.
I make a point of showing a good pic of myself to those who view my profile, and appreciate if they would be kind enough to do the same.

This is for most part because many of those who don't are automatic phisher profiles, the amount of times I've been in a chat room and had an automated conversation reply at me is quite silly. "oh, I don't have a proper profile on here yet (cos I'm not real), but if you go to www. phisherfest. com and apply for a free account (we still want your credit details mind, even tho we say it's 'free'), then bla bla bla etc etc".

Other times it's just been blatant pervs who don't want to be identified for the fakes they really are.

I mean if any of them had any ounce of imagination, they'd show you a fake picture. Fortunately many of them are too occupied with wanting to see us that they hadn't thought of such

Essentially, I really wouldn't worry about it, front em out and if they're an actual person the other end you'll scare em off. If they're a phisher, the rehearsed lines wont fit you're inquisitions. Generally "Are you a phisher?" is a good way of finding them out.

vittoria
May 13, 2008, 6:53 PM
Baby...even if you were a guy you are still one fine ass lady. ;) (saunters off the 70's funk music)

Curtis Mayfield's "Superfly" perhaps? Or maybe "Lets Do It Again"? (LOL! :cool:)

vittoria
May 13, 2008, 6:56 PM
Is that one of those sites where people want verification? Even if it's a picture of you holding a newspaper with the current day's date on it, or writing your name or the site's name and holding it up and taking a picture of it and yourself.

I've done that before and I don't mind doing it if people really want to see it, or if you need it to put a profile on a site.

Nah, dollface... for 'her' own personal jollies I suppose... she messaged ME on yahoo.

the sacred night
May 13, 2008, 9:34 PM
I find myself just blatantly ignoring anyone who won't freely show who they are in some of the other personal's sites I visit.
I make a point of showing a good pic of myself to those who view my profile, and appreciate if they would be kind enough to do the same.

This is for most part because many of those who don't are automatic phisher profiles, the amount of times I've been in a chat room and had an automated conversation reply at me is quite silly. "oh, I don't have a proper profile on here yet (cos I'm not real), but if you go to www. phisherfest. com and apply for a free account (we still want your credit details mind, even tho we say it's 'free'), then bla bla bla etc etc".

Other times it's just been blatant pervs who don't want to be identified for the fakes they really are.

I mean if any of them had any ounce of imagination, they'd show you a fake picture. Fortunately many of them are too occupied with wanting to see us that they hadn't thought of such

Essentially, I really wouldn't worry about it, front em out and if they're an actual person the other end you'll scare em off. If they're a phisher, the rehearsed lines wont fit you're inquisitions. Generally "Are you a phisher?" is a good way of finding them out.

There are plenty of people who just don't feel safe showing pictures to any random stranger because they have been stalked before. :2cents:

FerociousFeline
May 13, 2008, 9:54 PM
Hmmm

Well?

Up until I was about 12 years old EVERYONE kept thinking I was a GIRL!

But I guess that's something different.

^..^~

**Peg**
May 14, 2008, 10:26 AM
I am more than willing to send my face pic to (tight) friends, but will never again post it on a website. I learned that the hard way (got death threats when I wouldn't -to quote showmeguy - "put out" ).

speaking of pretenders/poseurs: here's an odd one. Initially, I couldn't figure out his reasoning. We met in another chatroom. He told me he was 57. He sent me a face pic. I learned later that that really WAS him, but that he was in his early 70's. He LOOKED young 50's (not 70 - whatever a 70 yr. old looks like).

So why did he go to the trouble of lying about his age? He told me years later than he didn't think anyone would talk to him if he admitted to being 70.

and the beat goes on !

jamieknyc
May 14, 2008, 11:35 AM
I am more than willing to send my face pic to (tight) friends, but will never again post it on a website. I learned that the hard way (got death threats when I wouldn't -to quote showmeguy - "put out" ).

speaking of pretenders/poseurs: here's an odd one. Initially, I couldn't figure out his reasoning. We met in another chatroom. He told me he was 57. He sent me a face pic. I learned later that that really WAS him, but that he was in his early 70's. He LOOKED young 50's (not 70 - whatever a 70 yr. old looks like).

So why did he go to the trouble of lying about his age? He told me years later than he didn't think anyone would talk to him if he admitted to being 70.

and the beat goes on !

A woman friend of mine dated a guy who told her he was younger (for the same reason), even though in fact he was about 15 years older than her. She wasn't thrilled when she found out his true age, but she forgave him and by now they have been married for 16 years.

elian
May 16, 2008, 6:16 PM
On behalf of men everywhere - apologies - we aren't ALL ignorant a!@#$oles.

This guy sounds REAL mature..you're probably better off finding out sooner rather than later anyway. Did he say what his profession was - "Construction Site Foreman" perhaps?

If someone is THAT insecure with their sexuality..<sighs>

.. "Look at the Size of those titties!"

Huey_durden
May 18, 2008, 7:18 PM
There are plenty of people who just don't feel safe showing pictures to any random stranger because they have been stalked before. :2cents:

I get the point that people can lie to you on the internet but people can and still lie to you in person. Just because you see a person face to face shouldn't give anyone that much security. I mean how old is the practice of stalking and lying in comparison to the age of the known internet?