PDA

View Full Version : Being Bi curious will only frustrate you, unless...

Mystic
May 12, 2008, 9:24 PM
I found out a long time ago that you can over come being Bi curious by simply sending the first message to the person you feel best suits what you're looking for, and follow through on the first meeting arranged. It won't take long to feel the chemistry with that person. I could always feel the tingle and excitement going through my body, knowing it was what I really wanted to do. Once you have reached that point, and feel comfortable with that person, it's just a matter of following through with a private meeting and enjoy the fruits of a wonderful sensational affair. You will never have to be Bi curious again.

These are just a few of my thoughts on over coming Bi curious and hope it might help others. Your thoughts for future readers would be helpful too...

DiamondDog
May 12, 2008, 9:43 PM
What if you never were or have been bi curious? What's it like?

xxxcjs
May 12, 2008, 10:55 PM
I am finding it very frustrating , still looking for a couple or single guy that I am comfortable with .

*pan*
May 13, 2008, 10:17 AM
seems to me some people set their standards too high to meet anyone even the hetrosexuals lol. and thats why their are so many lonely people, but as for the curious bi's i used to get mad on yahoo messenger and tell go meet someone suck their cock and then you wont be curious anymore. frustrating isn't the word for it, it would seem like it would drive someone crazy, i know it would me. no wonder you get all these wierdos on these sites with their cam, phone chat ect... but never actually meet anyone. are they curious ? no i dont think so, because a curious person will eventualy satisfy their curiosity, . it's human nature, i mean knowledge dosent make a good sicentist curiosity does right. curiousity has elevated man kind out of the stone age to where we are today. if we didn't satisfy our curiousity we would still be living in caves, so you see i havent much respect for a person that says they are curious and never trys to satisify their curiosity.

ShyBritInMI
May 13, 2008, 10:22 PM
depends what you are looking for i guess....for me personally i dont want to just meet some random person and suck their cock i want to meet people i can relate to so when the time isnt right for sex then we have something in common to talk about or share....if you make it about just sex then the type of person you attract will just be as shallow as you are.

i am curious but when i meet the right guy i know i wont be curious anymore....i want to do all the things ive read and dreamed about....i just wont do it with mr random just for the sake of getting myself off...i can do that by myself!!

jem_is_bi
May 13, 2008, 11:08 PM
The more I hear people say they are Bi curious, the less I know what that means. To me, bisexual means that I am sexually attracted to both men and women, even if not equally so.
This does not mean I have to have sex with each gender or either gender.

The best I can tell, Bi curious means you want a homosexual experience for the first time. Why is it not called homo curious?

Then, if it happens and you are disappointed your just plain straight.
If it happens and you like it and you still like the opposite sex you are bisexual. Otherwise, you are homosexual.

All the above alternatives are great if the shoe fits.

Daviecurious
May 14, 2008, 10:45 AM
Having been bicurious, I wondered about my feelings. That led me to find out more about bisexuality, which eventually led me here. After 'monitoring' the site for some time, a lot of my feelings were confirmed, and I joined, learning more. After looking at profiles, I made some contacts, reaching out as it were. That led to the basis for a relationship, which led to a contact, which led to my no longer wondering if I was bisexual, I am.

I guess bicurious people will always be that way unless and until they reach out. Then they will know.

kennan
May 14, 2008, 5:20 PM
Lots of you folks have made some really good points here....but in the end I guess it goes to the heart of your personality. Seems that some of you have little patience with someone who takes no positive action to find out whether or not they would enjoy sex with a same gender person. Others seem a bit more tolerant and accept that each person moves at their own speed. I don't see that either approach has a "right" or a "wrong" attached to it.....but hey, that's my basic attitude about all sexual things!

I never really had a curious stage. As a teenager I thought about other boys dicks in the classic penis-envy way.....and I wondered about their jacking off habits because we never talked about it, so I wondered if I was the only one who whacked off every possible chance, particularly after we all started getting pussy.....including me, but I think that just made me jack off all the more! I promise, I did not think about jacking or sucking with other guys.

But then one night when I was 19, walking across campus alone, a guy I didn't know just jumped up and flat out propositioned me....no small talk, no lead up, no nothing, just said he could "show you a good time"....and he touched my crotch......scared the shit out of me.....but I said okay anyway.....wasn't even sure what he meant.....but I followed him into a restroom and into a stall......where he sat on the john and I stood in front of him.....and he sucked me.......ohholymotherjeez what a sensation.....took me less than a minute to cum in his mouth....he sucked me dry.....and got up and patted me on the butt and said, thanks, that was good.....and left.

I was a bundle of mixed emotions......but no question, I wanted more of that! And it was like suddenly, no teacher, no mentor, just like osmosis, I learned where to go and how to stand and how to look.....and I'd get a blow job.....awesome, like a dog in a meat market.......and then I said to myself, wonder how that feels to do it.....so I did it.....and I found out I loved that too.......and I set about from that moment on as an active bi guy.......and never quit.

So I was "curious" all of about five minutes....once I experienced it, damn am I glad I didn't wait any longer. But for the guys who want to take their time and play it in their minds over and over and over without ever stepping up and hanging out a dick, well, that's their personality trait, I guess, and the rest of us can't and shouldn't try to change them...........give 'em a good blow job when they are ready, but don't try to change 'em from Type A to Type B personality.

And you married guys know that double-damn sure goes for our wives, right?

shameless agitator
May 14, 2008, 5:42 PM
I guess I did go through a phase of being bi-curious. I just never thought of it in those terms. I thought of it as questioning. What brought me around after I accepted that there was such a thing as bisexuality & I didn't have to be gay or straight, wasn't even a sexual experience, but an overwhelming lust for another man. I knew I was still attracted to women, but there was no denying I wanted this guy, so I put 2 and 2 together & here I am.

nothings5d
May 15, 2008, 4:16 PM
I think anyone who keeps calling themselves bi-curious after a month or so of being in the questioning phase is kidding themselves. It shouldn't even take a month to figure out whether or not you're truly attracted to one gender or the other. If you open yourself up to the possibility of it you should know in a fairly short amount of time whether you would be attracted to that gender.

So many people act like you need to act on the feelings before you could truly know that you are. Screw that! I'm a virgin, but I know for damn sure that I'm bisexual. The evidence is there almost daily. About a month ago I playing Mario Party with my girlfriend and a few other friends. One time when I had nothing to do I was sitting there with my right arm around her shoulder, I looked to my left and almost leaned in to kiss Branden. What can I say, the guy's hot. There's plenty of evidence of who you're attracted to that doesn't have to do with actual sex. So please people, stop acting like sex is the only indicator of whether you're bi or not.

Diana_TS
May 15, 2008, 5:36 PM
I think there are three kinds of men who claim to be bi-curious. Two are phonies, in my opinion.

1. Gays who are passing themselves off as bi or bi curious to attract couples so they can service the male partner.

2. Straights who are passing themselves off as bi or bi curious to attract couples so they can service the female partner.

3. The real bi curious male. This is what I started out as. I was curious only because I didn't want to admit to myself that I was excited/turned on by men.

Bi curious males, I feel, are really bi or even gay, but don't want to admit it. They only become comfortable with themselves once they finally admit that they are bi or gay, whichever it may be. Bi-Curious, I think is a cop out. :2cents:

BiphobiaFighter
May 15, 2008, 8:24 PM
So many people act like you need to act on the feelings before you could truly know that you are. Screw that! I'm a virgin, but I know for damn sure that I'm bisexual. The evidence is there almost daily.
Same here! :cool:

Although I never identified as bi-curious, I did wonder for a while whether my attractions to people of more than one sex were important enough to me to adopt a bi identity. As I came to feel strong attractions for members of more than one sex (which happened with time as I met more people), I decided that they were.

webebi
May 22, 2008, 2:27 AM
We are a bi curious couple because we both have not had full bi experiences. We would like to start off with a Bi couple but have been unable to locate one that is willing to share with us. Some of the reasons that we have not made progress in this area is do to our ages and location. We would like to make real friends with them besides the sex. We are not very comfortable with one night stands. We having been swinging for several years, but we started our adventures late in life and are face with a age barrier. We are not super attractive or overly sexy or beautiful but have all the body parts that still work and still have desires.
This is why we consider ourselves Bi Curious until we are able to have valid Bi experiences.

Hope were not offending anyone. This is our reasons.
Thanks

**Peg**
May 22, 2008, 9:39 AM
We are a bi curious couple because we both have not had full bi experiences. We would like to start off with a Bi couple but have been unable to locate one that is willing to share with us. Some of the reasons that we have not made progress in this area is do to our ages and location. We would like to make real friends with them besides the sex. We are not very comfortable with one night stands. We having been swinging for several years, but we started our adventures late in life and are face with a age barrier. We are not super attractive or overly sexy or beautiful but have all the body parts that still work and still have desires.
This is why we consider ourselves Bi Curious until we are able to have valid Bi experiences.

Hope were not offending anyone. This is our reasons.
Thanks

greetings webebi!

I know all about age discrimination - having some problems myself in that area. The fact that you say "We are not super attractive or overly sexy or beautiful " tells ME that you ARE attractive, sexy and beautiful where it counts: on the INSIDE... in your heart.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a couple to fulfil your wishes, hopes and desires.

**Peg** in Canada

lickitall
May 22, 2008, 9:47 AM
I am finding it very frustrating , still looking for a couple or single guy that I am comfortable with .

Ditto~~~same here.

I have been "curious" for about a year. I came to this and other sites out of "curiosity. I find that looking at MM sexy turns me on. Just the sex though. The minute I see two guys kissing, it fades. Why? I don't know, but that turns me off.
The idea of oral and anal sex and jerking each other off does turn me on though.
So, I don't know what I am, but that is where I am.

curriousM18
Sep 6, 2008, 8:47 AM
hey everyone,
im new here and only recently have started to slightly question whether i am
bi curious at all, i am in a similar position as lickitall in a way, where seeing the 2 men kissing is a big turn off, just recently i have really enjoyed looking at mmf threesomes, but looking at plain MM sex isn't much of a turn on really, is it the beginning of something more.. or just being plain horny, im not usual open about any of this and any advice or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.

AFTER9
Sep 6, 2008, 10:20 AM
I'll start with a definition by a local inactive (a shame) org.

Bisexuality: The potential for physical, romantic or emotional attraction to more than one gender

http://www.netwurx.net/~bidef/bifaq.html

That said I've been inactive in my same gender sex (again a shame) for some time. Do I now lose my status a card carrying bi person? I just don't want to have a same sex experience just for the sake of having one. I answered an ad on Craigslist and it just didn't feel right for me.

Just knowing what I'm capable of gives me tremendous satisfaction. Whether I'm sexually active or not. I'll tend to give most of these curious potential first timers a break and keep an open mind.

MaybeSayMaybe
Sep 6, 2008, 4:02 PM
All this reminds me of a movie named I Am Curious Yellow. Me and a buddy sneaked into the woods behind the local drive-in to see this because we heard that it had naked women. We didn't have the courage to sneak to a speaker and listen to the soundtrack. But we did see a topless female up on the screen running around in the woods. To a twelve year old this was all very exciting.

Maybe they should pass a law requiring that anyone who says they are bi-curious must associate a color with it - just like that movie. ("They" naturally means "those who do such a silly thing in some alternate reality".) That way, you could walk up to somebody and say, "Hi. I'm bi-curious blue." And they could say, "Nope. Won't work. I'm orange." Or say, "Perfect. I'm red." People could even provide subtle clues about themselves by the color of their clothes or hair. For example, a guy with pink hair wouldn't have to go around saying I am bi-curious pink.

Just an idea....

Coastocoast
Sep 10, 2008, 3:34 AM
When you are bi-curious you are just that until the moment you are toe on the line and wondering if you can cross it. Laying back and letting someone go down on you does not tell you a lot other than you were horny enough to allow it to happen. You are truly toe on the line the first time you look at a pussy or a guy’s cock and realize it is time to decide if you can and want to orally perform for a person of your own gender. Once you decide your toes are on the line and this is your time to find out, what you think of the moment before and your first minute of actually doing it will tell you if you were bi-curious or you are bisexual.
Even out of the shower mother nature gives up hard and there are aromas that are present. I am a guy and the first time I had a pussy an inch from my nose I did not hesitate to dive in head first. She smelled good but I knew what I smelled was a woman’s pussy and it was a real turn on. I loved every second of it, loved the taste, loved watching her squirm with pleasure and when I was done all I could think was I am ready for round two when you are. If you are a woman and your face is an inch from another woman’s pussy, you will smell her, you will see the texture of her labia and her anticipation and at that moment you will largely know where you stand. If you dive head first and never look back you have crossed the line and are bisexual. If you think do I really have to do this/finish this and you either back out or are repulsed by what you are doing you will know where you stand and you are not bisexual. If her flavors and response turn you on and you wonder if you can get her to orgasm and what else can we do next you are bisexual.
If you are a guy and you look at a guys cock close enough to poke you in the eye you will realize a lot quickly. When you can smell him, see his balls, cock, and hair; if you are thinking this is a guy, I really do not want this in my mouth, dread the thought of him cumming in my mouth you will loose your curiosity quickly and find you are not bisexual. You will make excuses to back out, gross yourself out, when you taste pre-cum either stop or dread the moment you know is going to happen, you will puke, will gag it, or finish it with your hand so you can get out of there never to return. If on the other hand you think as you start I hope I can do this as well as it has been done to me in the past, get excited when you feel his responses and when you feel him get real hard and realize he is going to let go you get more excited then swallow it without hesitation you will know pretty quickly you are bisexual.
Bisexual curiosity is just that, being curious until you put theory to practice. There are many things you can consider and until you actually do it not truly know what your reaction will be as it occurs and afterwards. With same sex curiosity performing oral sex on someone of your own gender is the acid test and you will know once you do it and not before then. If you are curious and you have never done this, at this point in time you will figure out what in fact you are. Being bisexual is something many of us are but not all of us. When you find what you are, simply enjoy being yourself and do not judge others for what they are.